Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:44

I searched for an opponent now and I got a lvl 950 player, how is that possible ?

Targets within the Titan League are selected randomly from all other players within the Titan League.

#42 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:45

this update reset all my progress for the day ....... and reverted my char to before update.

#43 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:47

Targets within the Titan League are selected randomly from all other players within the Titan League.

did you think how a lvl 200 or 300 can attack a lvl 1000 and will be 2600 in their non-epic gear ?

clock96.gif

#44 Pussletuse

Pussletuse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:49

Because gold can still be stolen. I think it's fine that the PvP Season attacks contribute towards the Bounty Gold.

If both players in Rated PvP opt in, and agree to participate, why should those attacks contribute to bounty placement? I can understand hitting an unwilling player in an unrated attack that you take the chance of getting bountied, but why would that be an option if both players are willing to participate in the rated season PvP.

#45 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:58

did you think how a lvl 200 or 300 can attack a lvl 1000 and will be 2600 in their non-epic gear ?

You made it into Titan League at level 311 :)

If both players in Rated PvP opt in, and agree to participate, why should those attacks contribute to bounty placement? I can understand hitting an unwilling player in an unrated attack that you take the chance of getting bountied, but why would that be an option if both players are willing to participate in the rated season PvP.

Because that is the way it works. It may be something we review in the future, but we currently have no plans to change it.

#46 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:59

Yeah I made into the titan league cuz I got targets 200-300 levels above my level not 2300 levels above mine

clock96.gif

#47 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:59

What is this Seasonal trophy in the mailbox ? What does it do ?

It will be used to invent new gear.

#48 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:01

I just got defeated by lvl 2000 and 2600 guys and one of them was cloaked, do you expect me to have a chance of defending against them ?

clock96.gif

#49 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:04

It will be used to invent new gear.

Oh great, what is the gear and how can I invent it ?

clock96.gif

#50 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:04

Please change the gvg part. Why do i have to watch a drop down list with names i cant hit? Im level 1200 so i have no use for level 1099 players or below. We got a couple of gvg going on so i have to scout 200 names to find those few targets, and then some of them are inactive for 7 days +!. This annoying part really waste alot of time. Please make it show the names YOU can hit so you sort out the outranged people and inactives and whatever.

Doing GvG right now is very tedious with the drop down menu. could have it only show your targets? Otherwise, allow a sub menu to select which guild your interested in targeting and a filterable menu to reduce targets your never going to hit.

EDIT: Thanks for the Fix. Disregard this message now.

Edited by Windbattle, 03 August 2015 - 14:31.

#51 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:06

Doing GvG right now is very tedious with the drop down menu. could have it only show your targets? Otherwise, allow a sub menu to select which guild your interested in targeting and a filterable menu to reduce targets your never going to hit.

TIP for the current system: you can type in the targets name to quickly find them in the drop down menu.

We changed it earlier today - do you think it still needs more tweaks?

I just got defeated by lvl 2000 and 2600 guys and one of them was cloaked, do you expect me to have a chance of defending against them ?

As long as you can stay within the top 75 within Titan League you'll stay in it.

#52 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:07

Yeah I made into the titan league cuz I got targets 200-300 levels above my level not 2300 levels above mine

I believe the intention was always to have league be an open free for all but to qualify you hit within your ranges. but I could be wrong in that assumption.

I do like that we have to be STRATEGIC about our hits and can't just go on infinity tanking someones rating while they are offline. they get a few whacks then they get a chance to respond. Thank you for adding some limit to the hitting as it was ridiculous before (plus no one really has enough stam to do that).

Thanks for looking into SB / SL effects. I hope that is resolved for good now.

As for the gold cost to search, that is going to be able 25-35 FSP a season if you were to hit all targets available for 8 hours a day. a little steep for lower levels but you do get gold from the hits as well. could break even or make some gold with the rated hits.

Edited by Windbattle, 03 August 2015 - 14:09.

#53 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:07

I'm not sure this logic is really going to work Hoof and Grim. Allowing players to hit other players within Titan league, no matter the level, is exactly like the old PVP system prior to the ladders. The highest level player will be able to attack the lower levels with no worries about possibly losing. It's almost impossible for someone under 1k to successfully hit a level 2500+ that is fully buffed.

#54 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:09

This is ridiculous. Im in the titan league and im being hit by people hundreds/thousands of levels above me. How is the average player meant to progress through this league? This isnt PvP at all.

Add bands to the titan league similar to the ladder, otherwise theres no point in anyone below 2000 lvl in even participating

#55 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:10

Titan League is intended for only EOC players? What about everyone else, I think the whole player base should be considered here.  Anyone who cant go toe to toe with EOC is gonna opt out, myself included. Plus why need a gold cost per search when we have the hourly cooldown to prevent farming; its already costing 50 stamina per hit. Update kinda seems one step forward but two steps back.

Edited by Blue Tail, 03 August 2015 - 14:19.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#56 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:11

I believe the intention was always to have league be an open free for all but to qualify you hit within your ranges. but I could be wrong in that assumption.

I do like that we have to be STRATEGIC about our hits and can't just go on infinity tanking someones rating while they are offline. they get a few whacks then they get a chance to respond. Thank you for adding some limit to the hitting as it was ridiculous before (plus no one really has enough stam to do that).

Thanks for looking into SB / SL effects. I hope that is resolved for good now.

As for the gold cost to search, that is going to be able 25-35 FSP a season if you were to hit all targets available for 8 hours a day. a little steep for lower levels but you do get gold from the hits as well. could break even or make some gold with the rated hits.

what strategy should I use to defeat a guy at your level in his PvP gear ? Is it the Skip opponent strategy lol

Edited by clock96, 03 August 2015 - 14:15.

clock96.gif

#57 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:13

Titan league should be able the best people hitting it out. otherwise, why did we get rid of the ladder system, if pvp seasons was just a randomized hitting ladder system, but without tokens.

#58 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

what strategy should I use to defeat a guy at your level in his PvP gear is the Skip opponent strategy lol

Loool exactly 

#59 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

As long as you can stay within the top 75 within Titan League you'll stay in it.

well being at the top 75 will be a very hard job with those targets but I don't hope to just stay, I hope to be at the top places and getting my smasher medals, how can I do that when I can't attack ?

clock96.gif

#60 feralnoob

feralnoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:15

Not a chance in titan league well they fixed it for the EOC guys and gals.. Like to see how that is done by a lvl 100 -1600 lvl player. 

Edited by feralnoob, 03 August 2015 - 14:19.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: