Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:32

Have you made a decision as to what will happen with Ladder Tokens?

We're going to put up a seperate thread to look at the PvP Ladder rewards (most likely later this week)

#22 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Thx for the update HCS, our PvP is back ;)

clock96.gif

#23 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

I thought the poll asked if we liked the current system, not that we were ompletly reverting back to the old...

1 step forward with the changes
2 steps back after the poll.

#24 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:35

I thought the poll asked if we liked the current system, not that we were ompletly reverting back to the old...

Alot of wasted resources

#25 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:36

Alot of wasted resources

Not really as the system will be used for future PvP Events instead :)

#26 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:38

I thought they were quite clear on this:

"Once the poll completes we'll review the results and if the majority of players prefer the old system we will revert it back. If the majority prefer the newer version we will continue to work on improving it going forward."

I totally understand where you are coming from however.  Perhaps some of the changes you liked may be added to the old system for a more rounded solution.  Only time will tell.

#27 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:39

I'm just overall unsatisfied...Spent alot of time trying to improve the revamped system just to revert back to something thats inactive. Waiting and praying the 2nd update comes soon. I really think we should stick with the current system until the new/old system is revamped and ready to release. The new system should also be PLAYER tested prior to release.

Edited by EpicPiety, 10 August 2015 - 19:40.

#28 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:40

So what happens to the 1st place titan league medal? Or is it pointless to go for 1st now?

#29 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:44

So what happens to the 1st place titan league medal? Or is it pointless to go for 1st now?

Legendary medal that the #1 pvp of all time in FS achieves this season and this season only lmao?

#30 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:47

As Titan League will no longer exist after the update it's likely the medal will be removed or changed.

#31 SlntScream

SlntScream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:49

This makes me sad. The new bounty board was alot more active and profitable. The only downside was the stamina cost.

TluddMk.png

#32 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:49

I'm just overall unsatisfied...Spent alot of time trying to improve the revamped system just to revert back to something thats inactive. Waiting and praying the 2nd update comes soon. I really think we should stick with the current system until the new/old system is revamped and ready to release. The new system should also be PLAYER tested prior to release.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed, but as I've said before we can't please everyone all the time unfortunately. We're happy to discuss future improvements and if you have some good ideas please do post them up as new threads on the forum.

#33 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:50

Hoof,

I think, if possible, it might be worth putting another thread up regarding some possible PVP changes based on going through what we've experienced. While PVP seasons will be a great PVP Global Event, I personally think I enjoyed some of the aspects of the Bounty Board. I think others may feel the same way, as well as have some great ideas regarding some smaller re-vamps of the PVP ladders to make it more popular.

It might be worth throwing a thread out there to discuss the good/bad of the new BB versus the old BB - taking the strongest ideas from both might make a better overall bounty board.

I think the same could be said for the PVP ladders, but I don't know if that is truly the answer. It might be worth posting a thread for players to hash out ideas on how to bring PVP back into FS, if that is what you guys want.

Thanks,

Kitt

#34 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 August 2015 - 19:56

https://forums.hunte...recent-changes/

Feel free to chuck your 2 cents worth in!

Started a thread for any ideas or your own opinions

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#35 bazza1974

bazza1974

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I would suggest cutting the season short?

I don't know about anyone else but I'm kind of tired of seeing the same old faces?

My first post !!!! Go me :)

Many thanks Baz

#36 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

It might be worth throwing a thread out there to discuss the good/bad of the new BB versus the old BB - taking the strongest ideas from both might make a better overall bounty board.

I think the same could be said for the PVP ladders, but I don't know if that is truly the answer. It might be worth posting a thread for players to hash out ideas on how to bring PVP back into FS, if that is what you guys want.

If you have ideas that you'd like to see kept, please go ahead and post up a thread to discuss it :)

#37 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 August 2015 - 20:02

If you have ideas that you'd like to see kept, please go ahead and post up a thread to discuss it :)

I'll do so later tonight (In the early morning for you guys) after I get home from work. Thansk again for the quick response and being so open with the players - I think it's a great improvement. I wouldn't call this whole change of the PVP and BB system as a failure, but a learning experiment. Hopefully, the players will understand, and we can figure out the best way to move forward (player suggestions, and HCS ideas included). At the end of the day, I don't think anyone wants the wish death upon FS.

#38 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 20:05

Sorry to hear you are disappointed, but as I've said before we can't please everyone all the time unfortunately. We're happy to discuss future improvements and if you have some good ideas please do post them up as new threads on the forum.

I left a few comments...On what i think needs to happen...What's to come of these trophies? Totally worthless and a waste of stam? Just curious as they linger in my BP unusable.

Edited by EpicPiety, 10 August 2015 - 20:05.

#39 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 20:06

Double post

Edited by fusionj, 10 August 2015 - 20:09.

#40 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 August 2015 - 20:07

A total of 2,036 players voted and of that 515 liked the update, compared to 974 who preferred how the game was before. This means of the players who either liked or disliked the updated, over 65% preferred how the Bounty Board and PvP Ladder used to work. Or if you include the players that didn't mind along with people who disliked the update - it would give a total percentage of 74.7%.

How can you lump in the "I don't mind" votes with the "No" votes? It seems to me that "I don't mind" is closer to "Yes" than it is "No", as it means "I don't positively like it, but I can live with it" as opposed to "I don't like it". If you add the "I don't mind" votes to the "Yes" group, your numbers come out quite different, as it would make the "Yes/Don't mind" vote 52.16%.

Subtracted out numbers provided to get the "Don't mind" number.

Total ... 2036
Yes ... 515
No ... 974
Don't mind ... 547

Also, your 65% number is only including the "Yes/No" votes in the total, completely disregarding the "I don't mind" voters. To me, this seems like skewing the statistics a bit by completely eliminating one of the voting options.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: