Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Few ?'s that I have not seen answered (HCS imput would be liked) as well as anyone else who knows.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mlafou

Mlafou

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:25

I have not see it yet, or overlooked it while looking at the postings.

1.But will this also delete old unused accounts?  For instant I have one on SigmaStorm I do not use.

2 Also will this set up catch on to anyone with multiple accounts, and that will be dealt with, but with that thought will this type of set up PREVENT that from happening?  Of course there are some that yes have two people in the house on same router, different computers etc.  Has that issue been thought of when it arrises and how it will be dealt with?

3. On some games will this finally get rid of old guilds that are open, with no active users?

4. I have seen so far voluntary, but will be manadatory, to implement the above?

Thank you in advance,

MLafou

"Angel of HoPE, I felt the flurry of wings stiring in the air.

within the darkness a light glimmered, and HoPE was born."

#2 Scott

Scott

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:22

I'm sure someone from the field (+1 if you get it) will come along shortly but I don't think any accounts are deleted from Hunted Cow Servers without reason (Police, death etc..). Multiple Accounts are strictly monitored and without giving so much away there are systems and trained staff to spot and investigate account issues. I personally think if you have any growing concerns and you need a rapid answer I would suggest using the Hunted Cow Support/Ticket area to perhaps get a faster reply :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: