#1 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 26 March 2013 - 17:50

Cool quest line so far. But I got to the Final Touches part (level 10), where I have to get a wet stone. But the quest marker is on Adera Borrows North Entrance, which is a lvl 29 zone, instead of being on the Nidaros Mines East, which is a lvl 10 zone.

I suppose the problem is that the marker is placed on top of the zone where the quest NPC is, even if he's on a different layer (underground, in this case). But it's very confusing this way.

Edit: It's Nidaros Mines East, not West like I first wrote. My bad :)

Electronic devices function with smoke. When the smoke comes out of them, they stop working.

#2 KoKo

KoKo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 March 2013 - 18:04

well, thanks for the heads up. I was about to go and complete that. 

#3 Otter

Otter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 March 2013 - 19:16

Cool quest line so far. But I got to the Final Touches part (level 10), where I have to get a wet stone. But the quest marker is on Adera Borrows North Entrance, which is a lvl 29 zone, instead of being on the Nidaros Mines East, which is a lvl 10 zone.

I suppose the problem is that the marker is placed on top of the zone where the quest NPC is, even if he's on a different layer (underground, in this case). But it's very confusing this way.

Edit: It's Nidaros Mines East, not West like I first wrote. My bad :)

this actually is only because the game calculates the *fastest* route to wherever you need to go in steps taken. and in this case, the fastest way is actually through the mines. and the game also currently doesnt *update* as you move onto a new *faster* route until you make it reload, such as going through a door. so if you went into a door in nidoranos, then back out, it would lead correctly into the mines west, but since you came walking from E west i imagine, it lead into the mines first because it is faster walking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: