yghorbeviahn's Content

There have been 14 items by yghorbeviahn (Search limited from 26-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1009626 Code Update v3.12.0!

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 07 August 2023 - 13:32 in General Discussion

I believe there's a mistake with the thumbnails on Buff Market.

The thumbnail of Reinforce is saying "Buff Emhancer" when you mouse over, when I open the person's profile, the have Reinforce and no Buff Enhancer.

#1009529 Global Event - Zombie Yeomen XVII

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 05 July 2023 - 16:08 in General Discussion

Hey everyone, thank you for the event.

Just checking, is the Darksun Global Event out of the rotation? It has been a good while since the last one.

#1009236 Springtime Forest Opens!

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 07 April 2023 - 09:18 in General Discussion

I mean, the same happened few months back with some crystallines...The level of the gear is 5325 but it spawns on the 5300 map, so a lot of people can actually get it, but most gonna have to wait a content update to wear it.

Not sure that's too big of problem.

#1009179 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 27 March 2023 - 16:08 in General Discussion

stuff

Actually it's quite the opposite, smaller guilds have a way easier time defending because it's less members, less possible targets.

Any big guilds full of EOCs are easily farmed, a single person can have like 10+ targets to hit.

It's easy to attack back, normally, due to the access to those things you mentioned, but if you're going against a GvG focused guild with a small team with access to the same benefits it's almost impossible without throwing some Epic pots in the mix...Which is fine if the two guilds want to compete at this level for brag rights/personal goals, it's a reasonable thing to do, but to spend so much just to get some RP with a draw, no one does it.

Limiting the use of high level potions in PvP/GvG defeat the purpose of those pots/composing even existing, I guarantee most of the players in the game have enough Epic levelling pots to hunt for years, the whole reason people buy them with real money is to use it on those occasions.

#1009152 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 17 March 2023 - 01:32 in General Discussion

Double post

#1009151 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 17 March 2023 - 00:39 in General Discussion

Another suggestion open for debate.
Should "Unresolved" battles count as losses?
I think if a conflict between two players is unresolved, neither guild should have a loss. It should just be unresolved and not count towards a hit, similar to the way an unresolved on a bounty kill doesn't count.
Thoughts?

I like the idea, and it makes sense in theory..No one lost that combat.

But in practice, wouldn't that just make Defense setups WAY worse? Not being able to get hit is the way Defense setups "win" it.

I'd like to have it on a trial basis anyway.

#1009121 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 15 March 2023 - 03:37 in General Discussion

For those saying that the notification system won't matter, if your guild doesn't take GvG seriously, then yeah, it won't matter, but for those who care, it'll help A LOT.

I remember back in the day when I had to revive my Twitter account just to get notifications from combats, I was more focused on GvG back in the day.

And of course, Guilds who want to farm RP will still be able to do it, but for guilds that care about there rating will have to have a combat of Guild Vs Guild, instead of Guild Vs Offline Players.

-

I honestly think the GvG Update should be more about how to make GvG matter again, instead of little tweaks here and there, but it need to be reasonably fixed before creating a huge incentive to do it I guess.

#1009113 Planned GvG Updates

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 14 March 2023 - 20:03 in General Discussion

I agree with everything since it starts on a trial basis.

Expanding the ranges should go along with the reduce time for "inactives", otherwise you gonna reduce the available targets way too much to make the trial viable.

And I like the idea of a Ladder system for GvG, maybe create a separate area for it? So Guilds can still battle for an overall Top GvG guild, but in another area Guilds can fight for the Ladder part? Maybe with prizes/perks?

#1008842 Pvp ladders

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 26 December 2022 - 15:58 in General Discussion

Kinda related to the topic, I think that after lvl 5000 the brackets can be extended to 1000 instead of 500.

About the topic itself, the system is in place for years, don't need to change just because someone did it, if people were really concerned about this, it should've been discussed way in the past

#1008447 Bug Fixes!

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 06 October 2022 - 09:33 in General Discussion

Top players list (monthly) seems to be broken again

#1008394 This page isn’t workingwww.fallensword.com is currently unable to handle this...

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 26 September 2022 - 17:32 in General Discussion

The Top Players page isn't working for me, the Top 100 is...Top of the month isn't

#1008374 New Epic Recipes released!

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 21 September 2022 - 12:34 in General Discussion

Now that everyone has some info about the numbers regarding the reworked Epics, should we bring back to the table the discussion about making Epics do not disrupt CoA and CoD?

I honestly didn't have time to look at it properly, would it be way too overpowered?

#1008189 22nd Aug Updates ..

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 22 August 2022 - 21:30 in General Discussion

I tried sending a mass message to the guild, and it also didn't work.

#1008177 Game Update v3.9 / App Update v1.2

Posted by yghorbeviahn on 21 August 2022 - 03:00 in General Discussion

If the Fatality achievement is counted by kills it'll be almost impossible for almost any guild.

Counting it through contribution is still a huge challenge, but doable, I agree that this change should be made.

It's rare someone reaching 1M kills during a Global, and that's just 1% towards the achievement.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: