#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:57

There's talk of adding a buff for SE sets which would be akin to Co-Ordinated Attack and Co-Ordinated Defence .. and that's a great idea and will add worth to SE sets which are, currently, almost valueless.

Another idea would be to actually USE the drops from those SE's that have no current inventing use (suggested before, agreed to in principle by BG but seems to have fallen off the back burner along the way)

So far, the following SE's have no invented item attached to them - and these invented items could be of any rarity - LE, other SE, Crystalline - anything ..

Empress Tinny

The Boom Hawk

The Drunken Sleepwalker

Drogorath The Vicious

The Soul Thief

Nahuati The Gigantic

Grooanga The Trickster

Gunnolf The Corrupted

Emperor Sidd

Lord Xinderoth

Professor Morbidstein

The Shroud Weaver

Count Gorbalz

Xinderoth
Xind Observer

Any of those items currently in the AH have almost zero value - it would be nice for them to be useful / appreciated once more ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:07

Rather than inventing new gear from old, it would be nice to use old gear for something that is worthwhile but expires, like potions. With all the buffs, potions and composing already out there I'm not sure what's left but perhaps some creative minds could think of a few ideas.

Screenshot everything!

#3 SoraXKairi

SoraXKairi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 14:14

Add new buff/gear/enhancement bonus that comes with game concept below: (some ideas are taken from old threads in this forum and are improved upon)

1. Gain new pet slots

2. Gain ability to pause any active buffs and reactivate it again (with gold upkeep)

3. Gain semi-permanent buff as long as new class of gear type is equipped (with gold upkeep)

4. Unlock new stats

5. Unlock new gear slots

6. Create totally new mini games (solo or interactive, stats/stam involvement or non) to earn rewards

7. Gain ability to combine gear/pot into higher tier (level and stat/duration)

8. Gain ability to stack multiple similar/different skills pots in single chest like some of the global event chest

9. Gain ability to reroll daily quest

10. Gain ability to heat scan realm map for creatures/chest/freebies

Probably just another thing to be put on hold until apps development is finished.

#4 SoraXKairi

SoraXKairi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 14:24

My ideas are relevant to OP as in a way that we can make super eiltes useful in a way that we need it to invent new class of gear to unlock game concepts above.

#5 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 14:50

Had this thought about gear - SE gear could be invented into new PvP or leveling gear (NOT stam gain) as crystalline with a durability of 25.  With highest level UB pots the gear would last a reasonable amount of time without lasting forever, thus creating a continuing market.  For this to work though, it has to be desirable without being super overpowered.

Screenshot everything!

#6 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 March 2019 - 16:09

There should be something that uses up useless drops and makes something that has value and demand - Like baron is for inventing. We can talk all about it knowing noone will do anything anyways so im'ma keep it short.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 March 2019 - 16:14

(suggested before, agreed to in principle by BG but seems to have fallen off the back burner along the way)

Except for all the times I HAVE used SE items for inventions.... ;)

~ Grim

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2019 - 17:17

Except for all the times I HAVE used SE items for inventions.... ;)

~ Grim

I meant since the last time I brought it up - the unused inventing SE drops :P

Edited by Pardoux, 18 March 2019 - 19:51.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#9 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:04

Add new buff/gear/enhancement bonus that comes with game concept below: (some ideas are taken from old threads in this forum and are improved upon)

1. Gain new pet slots

totally crazy idea

2. Gain ability to pause any active buffs and reactivate it again (with gold upkeep)

for what purpose ?

3. Gain semi-permanent buff as long as new class of gear type is equipped (with gold upkeep)

wth is a semi permanent  buff ???

4. Unlock new stats

change gear if you want new stats 

5. Unlock new gear slots

fsp does this 

6. Create totally new mini games (solo or interactive, stats/stam involvement or non) to earn rewards

isnt that what global ,titans ,pvp ,arena and the bb for ?

yep all we need is bigger pots with higher levels

8. Gain ability to stack multiple similar/different skills pots in single chest like some of the global event chest

actually like this idea ,but cant you do it in compose now ?

this should be in game now 

another crazy idea ,thought up by the folks who want everything handed to them

Probably just another thing to be put on hold until apps development is finished.

Edited by activeh1, 19 March 2019 - 09:05.

5aZzW0p.png,

#10 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:39

1. Gain new pet slots

Hoof has repeatedly said no to this

This would be nice for times that RL calls us away in the middle of something, but is probably not a viable option (I hear BG saying exploitable in my head)

I'm assuming you mean a long term buff, like those we get from RP packs?

4. Unlock new stats

Such as?

5. Unlock new gear slots

Like pants?

This is what I expected the DQ to include, some type of short term daily activity similar to some other games I might or might not play.... again, I don't think we'll get anything like this.

Gold/FSP upgrades for existing pots?  I can hear the O.P. buff people moaning now

I guess you mean something inventable and saleable?

This would  be  nice.... in addition, I'd like a list of DQ's to choose from, on a point system...

Where's the challenge in that?  Do we really need a "win" button?

Some of these things will go to the "list of things that will never happen", but I do believe that some will make it through.... hopefully they'll get implemented when the app is out of Beta and rolled out to the general public (although a search of Role Playing Games will show FS in the Play store now)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: