#61 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:17

if they go back to specific bands, then I say scrap seasons and go back to pvp ladder. i look forward to 10 stam hitting and swapping for dominance like was frequently done back in the old system. I love how everyone can only see the negative of the new system and none of the positives.

Also you guys are missing a key point, what if only 1 person of your band is in the current PvP Titan League? Are you not to have any targets? Obviously it would be to your advantage to have targets to hit. That is why there is an open system for hitting at titan league, since its capped at 100 people and now further limited to 1 hit per person per hour.

By the way, are deflected hits not suppose to count for the 1 hit per hour? cause right now you can hit a target that deflected a previous hit. then the 1 hour timer kicks in.

Edited by Windbattle, 03 August 2015 - 14:20.

#62 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:18

Titan league should be able the best people hitting it out. otherwise, why did we get rid of the ladder system, if pvp seasons was just a randomized hitting ladder system, but without tokens.

maybe you don't know what we mean because you are an EOC but a fact is we can't be hitting it out with a lvl 2600, even with every buff in this game

clock96.gif

#63 donce4kill

donce4kill

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:18

Not sure if a bug or intentional...after deflecting and attack, attacker can attack again without having to wait an hour. Also no level range is ridiculous, soon ranking will be arranged by levels

#64 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:33

if they go back to specific bands, then I say scrap seasons and go back to pvp ladder. i look forward to 10 stam hitting and swapping for dominance like was frequently done back in the old system. I love how everyone can only see the negative of the new system and none of the positives.

Also you guys are missing a key point, what if only 1 person of your band is in the current PvP Titan League? Are you not to have any targets? Obviously it would be to your advantage to have targets to hit. That is why there is an open system for hitting at titan league, since its capped at 100 people

(Deleted previous post just retyping)

We see the positives  i was actually thoroughly enjoying seasons before I saw the layout of the the Titan league. There is no hope for progression for any player below level 2000. I mean even if im fully buffed im likely to be beaten by an EOC'er sitting in poor offline gear with minimal buffs. Its ridiculous. Obviously you see the bright side to it as you are level 2600

#65 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:33

maybe you don't know what we mean because you are an EOC but a fact is we can't be hitting it out with a lvl 2600, even with every buff in this game

I've pvped in every ladder since 500 and sometimes with not the best gear. I know what it is to be an underdog. However, I can't see a Titan League that is worth of being called a Titan league if its capped on who I can hit for rating.

And I fully intended to be jabbed at for being an EOC player and defending the current system. can't change my level I guess. If I was at a lower level, I would still think the current system makes sense though. I have guild mates that are non-EOC who think the system is fair for the top league.

Edited by Windbattle, 03 August 2015 - 14:35.

#66 feralnoob

feralnoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:35

Well the Cows fixed it for you EOC players  you will be happy now .. Well they had to keep you guys quiet one ways or another.. I wont even bother with the league now..  not worth my stamina or Hard earned cash 

Edited by feralnoob, 03 August 2015 - 14:40.

#67 Alioth1

Alioth1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:42

I haven't  received my reward for last season?...Any one else not received their reward?  

#68 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:42

Like the idea of being able to hit at all levels. When I was in the 200-300s, I liked the challenge of hitting EOC guys. Of course, EOC back then wasn't even 1000...

As long as you can stay within the top 75 within Titan League you'll stay in it.

Are the rewards going to be just for remaining in Titan, or the higher your rank within the league, the better the prize? If it's the latter, then the person you quoted has legitimate beef. He could absolutely never hope to take 1st place in the league if he has to hit EOC players and/or defend against them.

On the topic of rewards, thanks, from those of us that placed! I think an announcement probably should have been made about them, specifically the use of the trophies(even if the announcement was that you guys weren't sure about the sets they would create yet, but that's the intention, and an official announcement would be coming soon), but that's just me. As discussed, a lot of people don't read the forums, and are probably in the dark about what they received today.

#69 DARKELITE1

DARKELITE1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:43

Well the Cows fixed it for you EOC players  you will be happy now .. Well they had to keep you guys quiet one ways or another.. I wont even bother with the league now..  not worth my stamina or Hard earned cash 

As soon as i get my Crystal dom im out also. Theres really no  incentive for me to be wasting that much stam and gold for potions that ill just be using in the seasons to get more potions 

#70 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:47

I haven't  received my reward for last season?...Any one else not received their reward?  

If you opted out of seasons before the rewards came you won't get them. It was very dodgy the way they announced it on the forums, hoofmaster randomly said it in the v2.82 thread. Submit a support ticket and ask for them you'll probably get them

#71 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:50

so ive tried to stay constructive....but this is dumb  

im not going to be farm for lvl 2000+ players.

Who ever came up with this idea and the guy who seconded him needs to jump in this league and try to compete.

I would also like to point out that the potions are not balanced, the armor pot is more powerful than the def pot.  

the armor pot is centered around the armor stat where as the def pot has def and attack, as well as a buff with only a chance to activate. there isn't one chance buff in the armor pot.  

im disappointed in the last season im still laughing at how this season was implemented and I still dont know what the reward for my efforts will be if i choose to get my teeth kicked in by eoc players.

please please please stop the madness 

#72 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:54

We're hopefully going to get that updated today :)

Hoof it still show guilds that are done and targets that are inactive for 7+ days. Can you remove this?

#73 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 14:59

The reward duration is 720 minutes. With BM 345 thats 1980 minutes. Take that and multiply it by 12 and you get 16.5 days of continual, high level, non-breakable, non leechable buffs. As far as I can tell its not worth using 2 chests at once. Seasons only lasts 14 days. Is there something Im missing here? How do you intend for a player who who has not received crystal rewards to be able to beat someone with these potions even if we are at the same level? They will have them on 24/7. Dispel Curse 345 + Flinch 403 is a win button.

I cant help but to feel really disappointed at what has transpired here. Not only at the Seasons being fixed for EoC, but also being fixed for those who were in Crystal tier the first round. If this is the way things are gonna go dont just expect a lot of players just opting out, expect a lot of players quitting entirely.  

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#74 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:03

I've pvped in every ladder since 500 and sometimes with not the best gear. I know what it is to be an underdog. However, I can't see a Titan League that is worth of being called a Titan league if its capped on who I can hit for rating.

This isnt an underdog against the champ. This is Brock Lesnar in the ring with a two month old infant. Even comparing top tier to low tier gear in an old ladder range, the challenge posed to those under EoC is monumentally larger, and safe to say impossible for any chance of success.

We already have the Top 250 player list to show us who has the most Xp, we dont need the Titan League to remind us.

Edited by Blue Tail, 03 August 2015 - 15:07.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#75 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:06

We realise some players really like the new PvP Seasons and Bounty Board changes, while others really dislike them. We're in the process of putting up an in-game poll to gauge the overall opinion on the updates from the community as a whole. We'll post in the news once the in-game poll is ready.

#76 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:08

finaly now 1 player cant be hit 100 times in 10 min... good job

#77 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:08

We realise some players really like the new PvP Seasons and Bounty Board changes, while others really dislike them. We're in the process of putting up an in-game poll to gauge the overall opinion on the updates from the community as a whole. We'll post in the news once the in-game poll is ready.

+1 

#78 Glaucous

Glaucous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:09

Ill take what i can get i guess 

Edited by Glaucous, 03 August 2015 - 15:19.

#79 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:23

Hey Hoof/Grim/HCS,

Thanks for this. Can we make sure that the wording is not biased, and that some information is given prior to the question being asked? Maybe the information can be given on the homepage - essentially a summary of the information.  I would usually suggest using the forum post as a summary place, but most players won't click the link to go to the forum. 

I just want to make sure it's not skewed when someone just answers the question without having information prior. I understand it's going to happen anyway, as not everyone needs information prior to making a decision (I may just be an outlier in that group). 

Thanks, 

#80 ShadowMarc

ShadowMarc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 15:46

The only thing I can think of is keep seasons and scrap titan league cause basically titan league was made for EoC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: