Photo

Auction house and more!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Immortel

Immortel

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 22:55

Hi everyone, just want to know if you guys working on a kind of trading/auctionning house in game instead of spamming on trade channel?

I really love this game so far i am level 20.

One thing i found hard is to follow up with trade skills from 12 to 16. It require a lot of materials to level up crafting and this is where a trading house could help get the material we need.

Some players like to farm materials, some prefer play and kill stuff.

My armor and weapon cannot follow my level because i cannot get the materials to level crafting skills or cannot buy it or buy the crafted item itself.

One thing could be very nice addition is to mark the crafter's name on the item crafted. So when someone crafted your armor everyone could see who made it.

But please, do NOT make it too easy to farm for materials/crafting skills, this is why i left Wow. It's really cool when crafting is hard but everyone should be able to farm or pay for their materials. :) 

#2 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:25

Glad to see you're enjoying the game! As I do too. :)

Yes, crafting skills can be slow to level up unless you buy resources from other players or obtain it yourself. Once you are level 40-45 or even max, it's easy to obtain gold from level 40 dungeon and it can help pay to train for your crafting expenses.

You may find people selling resources in-game or on the forums though I agree, we do need an auction house. Unfortunately the cows aka HCS staff has said there is no timeline on when the next update will occur as they are also focused on other game projects. 

As far as I know, most of the work has been done regarding cross-server stuff thanks to guilds, and after assuming level 50 is the next upcoming update.. then I hope auction house is not far behind. HCS is aware of it, and has mentioned wanting to include it as far back as two years ago. 

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#3 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 13:01

We all are waiting for an auction house. Its just that HCS has not been working much in this game though.

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

#4 Eliessar

Eliessar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 22:43

Well once they are done with the Fallen Sword app, they might come back to this game. Hopefully they do

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: