1 reply to this topic

#1 Black Heart Forumer

Black Heart Forumer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 August 2016 - 00:53

Now im sure the Developer team of this game is already working hard on improvements but besides the map glitches and bugs that everyone is aware of there is a few suggestions that members and players of this game asked me to post and  relay to the forums so that hopefully the voices are heard and some good positive changes can be made. 

Suggestions 

1. Able to have a  permanent counter to see how many assist are left to speed up a building or research besides a pop up bar that is temporary. 

*Highly requested 2. Able to buy alien tech in Bundles with cash or resources, many high end players say that they can only get it from alien raids  and drone rarely and ask for more alternatives than that. 

*store problem 3. Many players have told me that there is some irregularity's in the prices in the store for a example bundle items cost far greater in shards than simply just buying each item individually and so they ask that the bundles be discounted. 

If any  Dev. member reads this at least reply so i can tell others there suggestions have been relayed :) 

-Black Heart Forumer

#2 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:15

Thanks for the suggestions! We'll take a look over them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: