101 replies to this topic

#101 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 16:50

Think Hoof should update the original post with the now relevant links... to be found here:

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=76575

Or I think... Twice now has taken too much time to find the correct links for players to access the app. 

Edit: PS.... actually might consider unsticking this post and simply sticking the "relevant" one listed above. 

Edited by Egami, 13 February 2020 - 16:52.

#102 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 October 2020 - 10:21

Just a thought, guys, but new player sign up should be disabled on the app till it can be linked properly as it is in our browsers.  Case in point, I've been trying to help this new guy;

An excerpt of a Discord conversation in game help:

2:56 AM] TwinShot: How to link to browser?

[2:59 AM] TwinShot: There is no button I wish there was a username sign up as long as you knew password that'd be much simpler then all this email stuff
[2:59 AM] TwinShot: Litterally can't add a email to the browser so it's a google+ account. 
Can't enter google+ account on the app..
[3:00 AM] TwinShot: I don't want my character to get banned because of multiple attempts to set up the app
[5:12 AM] Penny: you can link your email, facebook, all that, to your HCS account
[5:12 AM] Penny: click account at the top of any browser page
[5:13 AM] Penny: then the app and browser can be seamlessly linked together
[5:13 AM] Penny: this will work better once the app team is finished I hope

All this confusion is simply because this player first signed up with the app,  and after learning some things still have to be done via browser, had made another account using their browser (seems accounts made via app don't carry over to the browser.  They've been actively playing the browser account but want to be able to use the app too, which of course is locked into the account created there.  Yeah, I know, advise them to send a ticket to let admins sort it out, but in the fast paced app world, few are willing to go to that much before just throwing in the towel and moving on to another game with less complicated sign up issues....

Just a thought, and I hope at least this one sticks around after all these changes they've had to go through.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: