#21 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:22

Champion packs>original items rarity is increased as more items are introduced to the champ package.
Same with recruit packs(but less beneficial). items should be being implemented into these chest types commonly,the store is already put in,might as well keep updating it so people have reason to continue buying from it. Not horde up on all the same items and just start giving them away because you would rather have the bank space instead of taking a lot of time to just sell the items(which most wont sell because everyone has them already).

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#22 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:27

Better start saving your pennies if you want these amazing game changing founders items cos they aint going cheap. 

#23 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:32

I don't want them.  And guess what?  New players won't want them.  Do you know how many on my friends list still play?  Unfortunately, not many.  Ask yourself why.  

8TLwd.jpg

#24 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:35

Because they too, can't afford my blupity pet? 

#25 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:36

If you think she can't afford your mom and dads bought bluppity you have no idea of the real world :)

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#26 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:36

Bzzzz...wrong.

8TLwd.jpg

#27 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:38

ANYWAYS Turning subject-DONE.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#28 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:39

If you think she can't afford your mom and dads bought bluppity you have no idea of the real world :)

Wat.jpg

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#29 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:40

Ok back to the orginal post then :P

I agree new items added would be fun! but rather than adding a new item to the current Champs Chest, how about just adding new Chests altogether?

Like say an "Arcane Chest" give this chest completely new items, but with the same format as the current ones :)

Maybe this is already planned for the future? but either way, new vanity sets, emotes etc. would be cool.

Edited by Mongo, 30 January 2014 - 17:41.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#30 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:41

Maybe if you guys started selling those screen shots of movies you're doing you could afford one. 

#31 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:42

Ok back to the orginal post then :P

I agree new items added would be fun! but rather than adding a new item to the current Champs Chest, how about just adding new Chests altogether?

Like say an "Arcan Chest" give this chest completely new items, but with the same format as the current ones :)

Maybe this is already planned for the future? but either way, new vanity sets, emotes etc. would be cool.

Yes new chests would indeed be nice, I can't wait too see more in the game.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#32 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:42

woah, woah, woah.  I have a job and am quite successful. 

8TLwd.jpg

#33 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:43

I don't want them.  And guess what?  New players won't want them.  Do you know how many on my friends list still play?  Unfortunately, not many.  Ask yourself why.  

Sad part is new players see some Cool looking stuff and want it.. So they get robbed by some Greedy Players... Makes the game look so good.. Like I said HCS dropped the ball by not making these Items Bound to account.. So sadly there will always be people that take advantage of others.... Really any thing sold in the Cash shop should be Bound to account... Will that ever happen most likely not... Because then the greedy grubbers would cry foul.......And HCS would Cave in on it....

Wouldn't matter to me if they put  Chance to get 1,000,000 EP from a Chest I won't buy it...

Edited by Shylark57, 30 January 2014 - 17:45.

#34 gomaki

gomaki

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 17:56

How can anyone possibly take advantage of anyone else? No one is forcing you to buy anything, the item does nothing that effects game play. There is a limited supply and they are unique in the sense there will never be that exact colour and type of pet. If you didn't want to invest in a founders pack to get it and now not willing to pay what people are pricing it at then you don't get the pet, simple. This isn't Eldevin - Communist simulator. Not everyone has to have the same as everyone else. 

So, taking bids, will accept ED or gold. 

#35 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 18:00

How can anyone possibly take advantage of anyone else? No one is forcing you to buy anything, the item does nothing that effects game play. There is a limited supply and they are unique in the sense there will never be that exact colour and type of pet. If you didn't want to invest in a founders pack to get it and now not willing to pay what people are pricing it at then you don't get the pet, simple. This isn't Eldevin - Communist simulator. Not everyone has to have the same as everyone else. 

So, taking bids, will accept ED or gold. 

I have stated facts so you can say all you want.... Still doesn't change the Facts at all.. Like Large BP's from the shop.. Players paid 1,000 ep then turned around  and were selling them for 1,400 LoL Yeps no one has to buy them but.. As they say a sucker is born every minute... And they will get taken advantage of buy not really knowing.. But enough just by your replies I know which type you may be...

#36 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 18:04

You're missing the point.  I don't want a pet.  I have plenty, including a snowflake (given to me by an ex player).  That's not the point.  I'm happy someone is willing to place a second mortgage on their home to buy a pixelated useless animal that just bogs down dungeon fights.  That's splendid.  

Just more incentive to put actual money into the game which will benefit HCS staff in the long run.  

"Hey, Chels!  great idea!  Look for future content, coming soon" will make me happy.  Being attacked by not knowing founder packs existed and having my idea shot down and being spoken to condescendingly-doesn't.  It just makes me feel as if beta testers ideas are golden and anyone else that joined later on don't matter.  

I hope you guys make lots of ep and game gold selling your items.  Me? I'll continue to give away my unwanted items for free or just destroy them for bank space.  It's just what I do...

8TLwd.jpg

#37 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 18:05

Players paid 1,000 ep then turned around  and were selling them for 1,400 LoL Yeps no one has to buy them but.. As they say a sucker is born every minute... And they will get taken advantage of buy not really knowing.

Shy, I bought 5 of those special offer Backpacks with the sole intention of reselling them for a profit. I had thought about it and decided I could make a little EP, as new players who joined after the special event had ended had 2 choices... buy them from the shop for 1500, or buy them from me at 1250.

Come on now, this is just called trading. I am not taking advantage of anybody. :blink:

#38 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 18:07

Hmm, I don't really understand what is going on in this thread anymore, so I will step out, have fun guys and girls.

Make Love not War  :D

#39 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 18:15

I think the OP was asking for a list of contents that are in the packs, I think this is a good idea and its something I will look at getting posted up and would be especially useful when we release a new pack in the future. I'm not sure where all the drama came from, but can we please try and be nicer to each other of the forums. At Hunted Cow we like to promote a friendly community that improves the game, and last think I want to have to do is come in and censor everyone's replies.

Thanks

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#40 Linkondrugs

Linkondrugs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 18:18

Let's all have fun guys thats what games are for!

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting:  49  | Fishing:  49  | Forestry:  49  | Skinning:  49  | Farming:  49  Foraging:  49  | Prospecting:   49 |

Crafting:

Alchemy: 49  Cooking:  49  | Leatherworking:  49  | Weaponsmithing:  49  | Armorsmithing:  49  | Jewelry:  49  | Tailoring: 49

5,000+ Hours Logged, Closed Beta Player, Richest Merchant Around ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: