29 replies to this topic

#1 AwiesGoesRawr

AwiesGoesRawr

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:18

Hello guys.

I find pvp in Eldevin super BOOOOOORING because it has low amount of varieties. Therefore I'm today going to suggest new MAP for PvP queue thingy.

Ok here we go:

5v5, you will have to destroy enemy base. You will have small friendly minions spawning at your base.

and to make it a bit more challenging, there should be some kind of turrets to stop u, which will almost instantly kill u, if you attack them carelessly.

You will receive some kind of gold from killing enemy minions (they go towards enemy base on 3 different lanes, top, middle, bottom) and you need to aid those minions to reach the base of the enemy and win the game.

There will be 3 turrets on each lane, and after that defenceless 'inhibitor' which you must break so your team will get 'super minions' to spawn. After inhibitor is destroyed, your minions will attack another 2 turrets, which are defending heart of the opponent's base 'Nexus'.

Sounds good right? I was thinking about this whole night.

Oh and between lanes, there will be so called 'Jungle' where u can beat the monsters for extra cash.

With money you can buy stuff to aid you in battle.

Here's the map which I did with M/S paint.

086432286f4777ab518512d208c18b4a.png

IF this gets implented, I want to get some credits for this awesome suggestion, since I'm the mastermind of this whole thing.

Thanks

-Meow

Eldevin Steam-generation.

8080c8f99f8fda986f422fda15784e4b.gif

#2 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 13:05

So dota?

#3 ILance

ILance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 13:21

more like league. lol

#4 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 13:36

You do know lol/dota2 and maybe some other mobas were first made as a custom warcraft 3 map? 

Dota_allstars_game.jpg

Oh those were the days.. I was like 7 and had no idea what i was doing but was fun xD

#5 luke94

luke94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 17 May 2015 - 13:40

*facepalm* you have got to be kidding me...

Sounds good right? I was thinking about this whole night.

seriously what took the whole night to think about? how to apply text to an image in paint?

June 2013 (beta) - July 2017

#6 ILance

ILance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 13:57

You do know lol/dota2 and maybe some other mobas were first made as a custom warcraft 3 map? 

Dota_allstars_game.jpg

Oh those were the days.. I was like 7 and had no idea what i was doing but was fun xD

I'm not sure if this was for me, but yes, also DotA (some now call it dota 1 since dota 2 was released). What I'm saying is the map he posted resembles league more than dota.

#7 Kijjum

Kijjum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2015 - 14:07

Sounds very original. I like it.

#8 NerdyNeko

NerdyNeko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

Posted 17 May 2015 - 14:09

Okay so normally in that kind of games you start naked aka no items.. so balance of game is wrong at start of game.. Wont work and no need to work.. PvP is boring? go play LoL if you love this kind of things..

Okay so normally in that kind of games you start naked aka no items.. so balance of game is wrong at start of game.. Wont work and no need to work.. PvP is boring? go play LoL if you love this kind of things..

#9 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2015 - 14:46

league of legends

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#10 Linkondrugs

Linkondrugs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 May 2015 - 14:53

Jesus.. 

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting:  49  | Fishing:  49  | Forestry:  49  | Skinning:  49  | Farming:  49  Foraging:  49  | Prospecting:   49 |

Crafting:

Alchemy: 49  Cooking:  49  | Leatherworking:  49  | Weaponsmithing:  49  | Armorsmithing:  49  | Jewelry:  49  | Tailoring: 49

5,000+ Hours Logged, Closed Beta Player, Richest Merchant Around ;D

#11 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 15:06

You are all such angry dweebs.. This is obviously a joke...

#12 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 15:09

You are all such angry dweebs.. This is obviously a joke...

Oh god i just re-read it and saw last words "IF this gets implented, I want to get some credits for this awesome suggestion, since I'm the mastermind of this whole thing."

That explains xD 

#13 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2015 - 15:28

See this is why I dislike some of the steam players cuz like this guy... They try make eldevin like other games stupidity

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#14 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 15:47

One lane.. Capture the flag.. Or just have to kill the main boss while fighting off player team..

A main boss protects the flag on both sides. Once defeated you can grab flag and take it back to base.. Second smaller boss closer to the middle that you have to get through before moving onto the main boss.. Bosses would work like the Plasma Lord, in the sense its stationary with lots of HP shooting out multiple spells and debuffs..

Small creatures through out.. Could have them come in waves or just spawn in a location after a certain time after death.. Add in all different types of creatures from the whole game.. One that came to mind was those spiders in that level 16ish area south of EC, where they shoot a projectile that encases you.. Those types of spells would add in a lot of fun.. Could imagine there are a lot more interesting creatures like that

#15 AwiesGoesRawr

AwiesGoesRawr

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 15:47

*facepalm* you have got to be kidding me...

seriously what took the whole night to think about? how to apply text to an image in paint?

Jesus.. 

See this is why I dislike some of the steam players cuz like this guy... They try make eldevin like other games stupidity

Sorry guys. I did not think that some people would actually get so deeply hurt about this post. Next time I will add in the end 'Hey guys, before you reply, please notice that this is a joke'

Edited by AwiesGoesRawr, 17 May 2015 - 15:47.

#16 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2015 - 16:18

You must have some awesome MS Paint skills to draw that in one night. ;)

But I imagine the poor Cows won't be too happy to find a "suggestion" that contains work from another game...

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#17 AwiesGoesRawr

AwiesGoesRawr

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 16:29

You must have some awesome MS Paint skills to draw that in one night. ;)

But I imagine the poor Cows won't be too happy to find a "suggestion" that contains work from another game...

Everyone knows LoL. No1 knows Eldevin. Doubt they get too mad.

and as I said. Im mastermind, dunno what u talk about other games<.<

#18 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 16:33

To be honest your profile pic and name makes me think you're pretty young so i didn't think for a second this was an elaborate joke :D

#19 NerdyNeko

NerdyNeko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

Posted 17 May 2015 - 16:46

Sorry guys. I did not think that some people would actually get so deeply hurt about this post. Next time I will add in the end 'Hey guys, before you reply, please notice that this is a joke'

Out of all stupid suggestions you made.. how im supposed to know when you are joking and when you are serious when it all looks same bs?

#20 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 17:57

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

Fire,i like fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: