• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JGib

JGib

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 13:28

I see on Facebook the new event is drop ships down. I cant log in to the game right now but can you give us details? Will there be different levels? Will the different lvs give different lv of troops or higher numbers of troops? I am guessing the higher the level the harder it will be to secure and the higher the reward.

Thanks

#2 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2017 - 13:53

This event has 10 levels of new Alien tiles, defeating which will reward units :)

dropship_event.png

Commander we've detected a swarm of UFO's entering New Earth's atmosphere. Dropships are being shot down across the region! 

We should be able to rescue any survivors if we can reach these locations. The event will run for 66 hours and end on Monday at 7am (UTC).

• Zue likes this

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#3 CSniper

CSniper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 15:15

Hello admin folks,

The dropship event is starting when? If this is supposed to be an event will it start after the current neutronium one?

Thanks

#4 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:34

We asked for a way to get specialized troops without buying,this was meant to be the solution,yes?

only level 10 give those units,and you need to have HQ 22(T4 Troops)(aka pay money) to be able to kill it anyway

please provide another way of gaining the specialized units without having to pay.

i still do like the event though  :)

Edited by INDeeDO, 01 April 2017 - 12:35.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: