• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 16:34

You are assuming level difference between the attacker and the bountied would give an advantage. It doesn't have to be that way. As long as the xp gained from attacking a player on the BB is reduced to a much lower xp gained(say10-20%) than from killing a game critter, the BB will continue as a deterrent while giving players PLAYING the game a slight xp gain.

This quote exemplifies the reason this idea should be implemented. Again, the developers need to do some developing!

I agree that XP should be lower than hunting, but how can you compare 10 hits of varying 10-100, to nearly 1000+ hits with lib kicking in, AL? If 1 hit = less than 1 monster kill that is not even worth implementing.

Why don't you leave the win of a bounty a flat rate so only the winner can get it. 

Plus, what if you force-stopped leveling to sit at the end of a bracket? Those people sit with 60,000 stam overflowing, and don't want to accept any more XP. Is there an opt out setting?

#22 wraith

wraith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 17:16

I just see it as a reward for someone too scared to hit in their own level range, just my opinion, next is the issue of 9 hitting and leaving them to be farmed by others. the BB just turns into a EXP farm. 

#23 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2017 - 17:25

I just see it as a reward for someone too scared to hit in their own level range, just my opinion, next is the issue of 9 hitting and leaving them to be farmed by others. the BB just turns into a EXP farm.

You know that this is the original idea of BB ? it's intended, to lose 5 levels, right ?

clock96.gif

#24 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 19:02

You know that this is the original idea of BB ? it's intended, to lose 5 levels, right ?

Lol. And how often does that occur? And remember the outcry when they made it guaranteed 3 levels lost. Pvprs were a whining. ;-p

#25 wraith

wraith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 19:52

Yes Clock i know the rational behind the BB...its not the level loss that i am talking about im sure you must be smart enough to read that again , what i am saying is exp gain should not be awarded unless it is awarded for all aspects of pvp, level 2000 farming level 60 players for exp. Gold and FSP are award enough. I think this will ultimately be the nail in the coffin of the BB.

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 July 2017 - 20:04

Yes Clock i know the rational behind the BB...its not the level loss that i am talking about im sure you must be smart enough to read that again , what i am saying is exp gain should not be awarded unless it is awarded for all aspects of pvp, level 2000 farming level 60 players for exp. Gold and FSP are award enough. I think this will ultimately be the nail in the coffin of the BB.

To clear a lvl 60 costs me 100 tickets and 100 stam....  that's the equivalent of 5 fsp.... I get 10 prestige, a medal tick and probably 6k gold.... Where's my profit?

I scope the bb often.  Most times I'm clearing somebody several levels above me.  Rarely do I see any lvl 60 players....

your premise is invalid.

Edited by BadPenny, 16 July 2017 - 21:19.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#27 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:19

Lol. And how often does that occur? And remember the outcry when they made it guaranteed 3 levels lost. Pvprs were a whining. ;-p

Well I am talking about the original purpose, what happens is in the hands of players though, I for one don't care if they made the BB take 10, it would have its pros and cons for everyone

clock96.gif

#28 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:26

I think you have a problem in making people get your point but I got it and you are wrong, I don't want the xp limited to bounty attacks only, I want it through out every pvp aspect If its made right, and no there will be farming cause the xp gain will differ according to the difference in level between the bounty hunter and the guy getting cleared on board and the amount of stam used, so no it won't be abused very badly and actually what doesn't get abused in the game ?

clock96.gif

#29 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:04

original idea of BB was losing unlimited levels

bro, you could losing all levels with one bounty

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:36

Hey there.

Sorry, been asked for before and shot down. That stance has not changed I'm afraid.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: