20 replies to this topic

#1 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:25

Is the game down? Can't get logged in, just refreshes log in page.

Screenshot everything!

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:27

Yup me to. Can't access anything.

We have encountered an issue with a server connection.

Please refresh the browser and apologies for any inconvenience!

We are aware of this error occuring and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible

#3 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:28

grrrrrrrrrrrr as soon as I drank the epic chests ...... BAM

1st Error:

We are aware of this error occuring and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2nd Error:

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#4 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:32

Yup... just got 

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

So much for the not having lag issues in ages.

Cows, can we can an extension on 2XP? 

Trying to help out a returning player (from another guild, btw) for their last shot at 2XP... not to mention my own, lol. 

Edit, now: 

We are aware of this error occuring and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Edit 2: obviously dancing upside down with mary *waves*

Edited by Egami, 15 July 2019 - 21:34.

#5 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:38

was worried there for a sec egami that it somehow only affected TED hehe

about 7 of us just started their hunt, bunch of others are in the middle of it LOL

hope one of the HCS staff member peeks in to notify the others or fix it :ph34r:

or maybe someone here has the means to notify them, if anyone is from scotland then go knocking on their door :P

Edited by mary4ever, 15 July 2019 - 21:41.

#6 CrapTree

CrapTree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:40

same here ..........

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:47

@Hoof

Know I'll get crap for this... but while trying to write helpful advice for a returning FS player from my memory... gonna suggest

1) a 24 extension on the 2XP event. 

I do think that's overzealous. My finger-to-the-wind calc says 12 hours would be sufficient for all time zones across the globe. 

I think the 24-hour move would quiet "most complaints"... not all mind ya... let's not noob it, rotfl. 

2) Extension of buffs. Not even gonna think about what that entails time-wise. No matter what you decide, some will naturally be screwed. 

This, my best customer service guess is 24 hours to fit the time zone of the peeps, if not the day they planned. 

3) Extension of mailboxes and or Auctions. Openly admit that I have no idea on how the latter affects peeps. I think a 24 hour extension on all current mailbox items and those that expire while the problem persists "should work". No promises. 

#8 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:49

I'm in the middle of my hunt as well. Please extend buffs if possible since this down has been doing on for like 30 minutes now.

#9 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 21:52

A 24 hour extension as a compensation won't account for the large potions (750s) that are being used, and the effort it took to obtain them. I also was hunting while the server crashed.

#10 weejocky

weejocky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 22:02

I hope it comes back tonight, I won't be able to hunt tomorrow.

#11 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 22:04

I have a feeling we are going to get minimal "compensation" and told it's a cloudfare or other issue out of their control.  Once again, this also points to the need for 24 hour monitoring because the office is closed and won't reopen until tomorrow.

Screenshot everything!

#12 weejocky

weejocky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 22:05

I hope it comes back tonight, I won't be able to hunt tomorrow.

I am in :)

#13 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 22:11

got in and it failed again

Screenshot everything!

#14 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 22:20

A 24 hour extension as a compensation won't account for the large potions (750s) that are being used, and the effort it took to obtain them. I also was hunting while the server crashed.

Yeah, noticed the mailboxes haven't been extended. Agree with ya... would push for 24 hour extension on those pots as well... 

Personally, I'd be for returning all pots during the downtime (I used none)... as it's really the only way. Even a 24 hour extension on buffs won't work.

Cows, please remember that, unlike some of the demigods in game... mere mortals tend to sleep, work or even have strict schedules for baby-making... among other things.

As much as I think this is a good idea, I have a feeling we are going to get minimal "compensation" and told it's a cloudfare or other issue out of their control.  Once again, this also points to the need for 24 hour monitoring because the office is closed and won't reopen until tomorrow.

+1

and done.

#15 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 22:24

got in and it failed again

me too :(

Cows, please remember that, unlike some of the demigods in game... mere mortals tend to sleep, work or even have strict schedules for baby-making... among other things.

totally agree with you, especially the last point HAHA

#16 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 22:42

While wondering on whether to wish mary luck... lol... 

I'll say thanks to whatever cow(s) is out there. 

Edit: thanks Hoof. 

Edited by Egami, 15 July 2019 - 22:51.

#17 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:21

omg the game went down please give me all this stuff for nothing  cause i lost out on nothing ,ITS A GAME ON THE INTERNET,things break ,do you all ring up your phone service and demand free data and calls if the network goes down ,they would laugh at you be thankful you got 500 res stam and move on 

THANK YOU COWS 

5aZzW0p.png,

#18 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2019 - 15:27

omg the game went down please give me all this stuff for nothing  cause i lost out on nothing ,ITS A GAME ON THE INTERNET,things break ,do you all ring up your phone service and demand free data and calls if the network goes down ,they would laugh at you be thankful you got 500 res stam and move on 

THANK YOU COWS

Most players with large stamina bank uses the highest level XP buffs which comes from the PAID chests. The only buff from the "free" global chest that's actually worth using is overkill 1000 out of the 5-6(?) Buffs.

We paid $60($80 for mine) for those none global chests and when the game randomly breaks then we should expect some kind of compensation. The players in the forum are asking for an extension on buffs or the event, not free stuff. I don't understand why you're always attacking people's posts when you can just say "I disagree".

sigma_468x60.jpg

#19 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 17:10

*cough, cough*

So yeah... note that I said in my #7 post that I'd probably get crap for it. Color me unsurprised.

That said, please note it was, as stated, a suggestion directed towards customer service.

As far as the counter rant, yeah... what Alisa said. 

For the record, I am not among those... but I have contributed to cow cash inflows and know for a fact that many, many have done the same. 

And to get to the whole phone thing. Yes, when a service I pay for goes down, I do make and complaint and I always receive compensation. 

I don't really think that is actually the FS contract... but in RL you should def call up and demand that you get your money's worth. Sorry, this is more of a public service announcement. 

I liked the 24 hour extension and will get to what I had planned to do a day later, which, luckily for me, is doable. And the 500 reserve stam is nice and will be used in December. 

Hoof, quite honestly... and you know I don't throw brown-nosing compliments out lightly... I applaud your quick appearance  and response and, while no one will agree entirely, am happy with the compensation. So thanks for that. 

¯\_(o)_/¯

#20 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:05

Most players with large stamina bank uses the highest level XP buffs which comes from the PAID chests. The only buff from the "free" global chest that's actually worth using is overkill 1000 out of the 5-6(?) Buffs.

We paid $60($80 for mine) for those none global chests and when the game randomly breaks then we should expect some kind of compensation. The players in the forum are asking for an extension on buffs or the event, not free stuff. I don't understand why you're always attacking people's posts when you can just say "I disagree".

i payed for mine as well,just saying the internet isnt 100% ,things break 

they extended it 24hrs ,got 500 stam 

I DISAGREE

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: