JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 July 2018 - 17:54

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I know you have all been waiting patiently for the next Fallen Sword app update! Well, I am happy to announce that the next version of the Fallen Sword App Beta is now live! We have been hard at work these past few months and as a result we have added a large number of new features which we are excited for you to try out. A full list of what is in this update can be found in the list below. We hope you all enjoy the next version of the Fallen Sword mobile beta and we look forward to hearing your feedback. Happy Hunting everyone!

Conix :)

New:
Auction House
Blacksmith
Crafting
Daily Quests
Dark realms
Find player
Hellforge
Inventing
Potion Bazaar
Quickbuffs
Reserve Stamina
Secure Trade

Fixes:
Crash when entering realms
Issue displaying item details
Not able to assign level up points
Error when attacking too fast

Improvements:
Inventory performance
Removed most code tags from logs
Several layout adjustments
Hud indication when backpack is full
Options wheel added
Auction shortcut on items

Not signed up for the fallen sword mobile beta yet? Use the following links to join now!

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 18:15

going from PC to phone and back

when logging in i'll get the message "another user has logged on to your account. you have been logged off."

i'm sure that as long as no one else uses my phone or PC to log onto HCS accounts i'm okay and won't get auto-flagged for account sharing

#3 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:13

the quick buff packages under your avatar are buffing the wrong buffs.. I clicked one and it didn't just give me the wrong buffs but a collection of buffs that I don't even have a saved package for..

when clicking on saved filters for the auction house it automatically changes the type of item to Helmet, which is below Everything - what it should be for my filters

#4 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:58

the quick buff packages under your avatar are buffing the wrong buffs.. I clicked one and it didn't just give me the wrong buffs but a collection of buffs that I don't even have a saved package for..

when clicking on saved filters for the auction house it automatically changes the type of item to Helmet, which is below Everything - what it should be for my filters

Thanks for letting us know. Can you confirm if the issue is happening for already existing quickbuffs saved on the browser, and also the auction are they preloaded from a template saved on browser too?

Cheers,

kami

#5 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2018 - 14:26

Going from PC to phone and back,

When logging in i'll get the message "another user has logged on to your account. you have been logged off."

Hi Duktayp, 

We are aware of this issue and are planning to allow players log into both the PC and Mobile versions of the game at the same time. This however will not be available for a number of updates yet. Our focus at the moment is releasing more and more content for the game but the ability to log into both versions at one time will be coming in an update soon. 

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2018 - 14:39

Just fixed the issue with the ignore list not showing :)

#7 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2018 - 15:07

Hi RebornJedi,

Thank you for pointing out the issue with the quick buffs to us. We have looked into this and have found the issue. Should be working now. Still looking into the issue with the Auction House but should hopefully have a fix soon too.

#8 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 15:44

was still having issues so I deleted my saved buff sets.. created new ones in the browser.. I believe it's just buffing all the buffs from all the saved buff sets no matter which one you click?

I have a set of 5 buffs and one with 11 buffs but when I click the 5 buff set
it says 0/16.. I even deactivated my buffs and it buffs all buffs from saved sets, 16/16..

Edited by RebornJedi, 13 July 2018 - 17:24.

#9 skiwise

skiwise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 15:28

what can I say but thanks for all the hard work and :) :) :) :) :) full forge yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: