• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#41 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 16:41

Loyalty to your friends and your guild would be the reason you lose your XP when you leave. If hunting titans is worth more than being with your friends, you made your decision very easy.

I think Guild XP should continue to be lost upon leaving

*Edited to remove what I originally said, I apologize. 

Edited by Shadow19231, 16 July 2017 - 17:45.

#42 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:17

more players joining titan events

titan hunting is still guild against guild, guild tkp

best idea I have ever heard and does not change titan hunting rules

now I can join the titan events, not like last season event I could only hunt 1 titan for 15 minutes in 2 weeks (lol)

excellent mary

Edited by maxdragon, 17 July 2017 - 08:21.

#43 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:56

you genius mary4ever

hoofmaster and zorg want more active players and good for game, they can program this quickly

I agreing

and I am slow titan hunter but be afraid of me because I will be alone in guild against you but I have teleport and titan doubler lol

after hoofmaster making coding very fast I hunting against you, I have teleport and titan doubler too lol

bro, we will seeing who winner is lol

#44 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:01

Or, just make it that Player A and Player B get the drop from the next seasonal, regardless of who actually kills it and then, for the next seasonal, Player C and Player D get the drop etc etc etc.

quoted some several posts

let's go with your idea pardoux, I will take my guild as an EXAMPLE:

the lvl 1750 Colossal Glittering Snowball is dropped from a Seasonal Titan, atm my guild has over 66 players who are over lvl 1750, can wear it, can hunt the Seasonal Titan, ......

obviously everyone would want the 1750 rune !!!

(following pardouxs suggestion)

let's assume my guild manages to get 2 secures, no, let's be generous & say my guild manages to get 3 secures per Seasonal Event !!!

let's "assume" everyone will accept without fighting that each year 3 players will get the rune

let's "assume" everyone will even accept the order when he / she will get their rune

let's "assume" everyone will accept without fighting who is able to titan hunt each year

after all those "assumptions" & "everything works out perfectly" it will take 22 years for everyone to get their rune, 22 years LOL !!!

you know very well that your suggestion simply does not really work (nobody in his right mind would wait years, even 22 years for an epic) & that is why the vast majority of players, especially in "big / top" guilds simply go offline / inactive during the Titan Events & IMHO Events should NOT exclude anyone, everyone should be able to participate which my suggestion enables to those who want to smile.png !!!

pardoux was making joke mary4ever, of course he knowing this crazy

#45 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:09

pardoux was making joke mary4ever, of course he knowing this crazy

Of course I was..

The fact is, there is already the mechanism for ANYONE to hunt the seasonal titans - the "downside" is, to do so, you may have to leave your big guild to do that, and LOSE the GXP you've contributed.

Simple ..

Edited by Pardoux, 17 July 2017 - 09:09.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#46 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:28

Of course I was..

The fact is, there is already the mechanism for ANYONE to hunt the seasonal titans - the "downside" is, to do so, you may have to leave your big guild to do that, and LOSE the GXP you've contributed.

Simple ..

lol bro, you knowing big guilds are big guilds because they doing gxp for years and you knowing they can not leaving guild because of this, you knowing mary4ever genius idea will bringing many player can doing event too but problem for you will be you will having to doing more titan hunting against players

simple is

you knowing that players in big guilds can not leaving because of gxp, that why you keep saying gxp need removing because you knowing they will never leaving guild and this advantage for you

everyone who really caring about bringing more players for can joining titan event will agreing with mary4ever genius idea, her idea not changing titan hunting rules, only gxp staying and that very good

you knowing players in big guilds mom, ffs, ted and others using many fsps and donating to game for increasing gxp, they fighting for top rated gxp and you knowing they can not leaving or they will losing everything, that why you against it

I sure when hoofmaster hcs coming seeing this genius idea they will liking, it needing very small code and very important you knowing too pardoux will bringing many players staying active in game and playing fs, more players staying long active is good for every game and hcs knowing this too

simple

Edited by kitobas, 17 July 2017 - 09:29.

#47 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:52

lol bro, you knowing big guilds are big guilds because they doing gxp for years and you knowing they can not leaving guild because of this, you knowing mary4ever genius idea will bringing many player can doing event too but problem for you will be you will having to doing more titan hunting against players

You really think that Hoof will make it easy to leave a guild and then rejoin it with no penalty ?

I don't think so ...

But, hey, let's wait and see what BG and Hoof have to say - they're the ones that'll decide, not us...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#48 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:24

Hi there.

You leave the Guild, you lose the GXP. That's not changing. This looks like another attempt to circumvent Titan Cooldown.

Seasonal Titans are out for two weeks. You wanna hunt them? Talk to your Guild about it. 

Sorry, this will not be implemented.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: