• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tasker

tasker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:37

All the global events so far offer only two things, Frags or Potions. Why not add a Global XP Event? Killing monsters to reach a certain tier and gain xp according to the tier you achieve. Just a suggestion. Anyone like the idea or have your own ideas?

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:51

How are you going to make it fair for all levels for gaining xp? 1,000,000 xp could help a lower level a lot, but would do nothing for a higher level.

#3 tasker

tasker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:01

Well I don't have a concept of what should be included yet that's why i asked you guys if you have any suggestions for it. Such as gaining xp according to the players level range (ladder range level would be a good example). 

#4 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:41

How are you going to make it fair for all levels for gaining xp? 1,000,000 xp could help a lower level a lot, but would do nothing for a higher level.

% or actual level ups...

I still prefer pots

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#5 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:53

A Global Scavenger Hunt  or  "LIVE Questing" (I suggested  something similar before)

PREMISE:

*HCS hides (bound) Scavenger Hunt items around Erildath ( similar to the way  treasure chest items are found ,which can be found on all levels)

*These items including the recipe are needed to invent a potion or key to complete the scavenger hunt.

*HCS could have a redeeming area where we would have to bring our invented key or potion  in the Mountain Path area.  

*HCS  prizes are awarded according to how fast you were able to complete the HUNT.

(So you could have a GRAND PRIZE , Runner up etc ...Then outside of the TOP 10 ..the first 100 to complete the SCAVENGER HUNT would also receive some sort of reward.)  

The HUNT could last for days or weeks until 100 spots are filled.

These could become an ongoing part to the game ..for instance when one SCAVENGER HUNT ends another could possibly generate... All up to HCS :)

hope you guys like this suggestion 

Edited by bloody18, 11 November 2014 - 10:12.

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 November 2014 - 13:16

OOOH!  Scavenger hunt!  Sounds like questing to me, and Penny loves questing :)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: