Buff Site

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ss_tmrv

ss_tmrv
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2009 - 22:40

I was thinking of creating a page just for buffs. But i need some help. I would like to know how to create a website that allows the nickname and pass is equal to the game.

Any help is welcome.

#2 ss_warrantica

ss_warrantica
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:53

I was thinking of creating a page just for buffs. But i need some help. I would like to know how to create a website that allows the nickname and pass is equal to the game.

Any help is welcome.

You should post this in suggestions or skill trading. It will be more Forum-related that way

#3 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:13

not a bad idea ,buff site ?

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:16

Any help is welcome.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong (i am hoping i am) but you want to create a buffing site that uses the same login information as here ? - that sounds very dodgy to me... a phishing opportunity..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:28

That's what i thought too.

#6 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:30

not my idea but still a good one if you set it up right ?

#7 arwarrior7

arwarrior7

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 00:24

if you want to see an attempt at this idea, you can look at my factions web site, there is a buffers page. but due to my inactivity and skill resets, (and now the addition of new buffs) it has been pretty much abandoned and become outdated. (and we have been trying to find a way to tell who is or is not online without crossing the "grey" line... no success).

such a page will require dedication for it to remain even close to being correct about the players who are buffing, what they are buffing, and the lvl of their buffs, and what they are asking for their buffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: