7 replies to this topic

#1 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 23:54

Ive recently came back from inactivity and love how there are buttons to filter my log. Can you do it in the guild log aswell.

Titan, Gvg, Recalling, People joining + People Leaving.... etc

I need to track Titan TKP kills in my guild and it would be easy to check it this way :) Or if there is already a solution im not seeing  :wacko:

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 00:10

I need to track Titan TKP kills in my guild and it would be easy to check it this way :) Or if there is already a solution im not seeing  :wacko:

If you have Scout Tower Level 2, you can track TKP. 

#3 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 00:19

Guild log and personal log could do with some more filters.. This game has been through a lot without the log system being updated to help manage them

#4 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:15

I'd love to be able to have it extend further back or a new structure that adds a log length that goes back 2 weeks and a month for a base cost/upkeep. Would be a nice gold sink.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:55

This is definitely something we have long needed.  I do use this feature regularly for my logs and would do so for guild logs as well...

Also I've always thought we should have a way to archive important messages.  Saving them to notepad is tedious, and guess what! Our notepads have a limit, people..... I've had to prune mine twice now....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 October 2014 - 14:06

I like this idea as well. I know there are times I am not on for a bit and it would be awesome to sort attacks from relic taken and gvg from regular information of home guild aspects I hope that a filter can be done and give kudos to douglasj for bringing up the topic.   :)

Edited by bigchaos, 11 October 2014 - 14:08.

#7 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:21

If it's server capacity or too much data.... why don't the cows nuke all accounts at or below level 10 that are gone for over 1000 days? They used to delete old accounts at one point.... I know that wiping those accounts and all data from them including the low level junk items would help a lot with servers and data, which would then enable a lot more free space for things like this.

If our personal log data gets wiped after a month or so as I've been told, why not that, and use the MASSIVE amount of free space for the much smaller amount of heavily active guilds to be enabled to get use of it, and to top it off have that structure to lengthen visible guild logs to say a month? A gold sink coming from guilds who want that added luxury (given FSHelper version of that feature no longer works we're integrating a feature of it, and getting a gold sink at the same time....:D) , and a reduction of serverload and data storage, a win win for everyone.

Could also look at some point of imitating what eldevin does for subscriber things. Extended log length to 14 days,  mailbox to 48 hours, small fluff things, an extra permenant base 5 added to Ally slots, 5 BP slots and a xp gain boost for active subscribers. Would be a nice way for the cows to get a boost to income/revnue without making any game breaking changes or plugging more FSP into the game.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:49

Gutie, that makes perfect sense  :) 

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny