Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:07

We've listened to feedback about the last update and the following changes are going up now.

Initial search levels in Find Player will now be +/- 5 of your Virtual Level instead of your actual level. These initial values will not be auto-filled in to the Find Player form.

Removed all the underlines from stats on the profile page to clean it up a bit. Also moved the right click / control click information in Inventory in to the item tool tips.

We're going to retro-actively award Super Elite Kills and Guild Titan Kill Points, so the top list more accurately reflect the state of the game right now. If the top list stats look a bit strange for the next hour or so that's just the process running, it may take a while.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:10

I love you :)  The others will be so happy :)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:13

Zorg, thanks for listening!

Is there a way to make the auto fill be +/- 10 for players above level 200 to accurately reflect who can be attacked?

Also adding a gold on hand would give value to the reason people use that page.

The kills will be fun to see now that it accurately represents our work :) *crosses fingers*

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#4 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:17

Hurry Up...LAG is killing me...trying to Titan Hunt.....LOL  :)

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:19

Zorg, thanks for listening!

Is there a way to make the auto fill be +/- 10 for players above level 200 to accurately reflect who can be attacked?

Also adding a gold on hand would give value to the reason people use that page.

The kills will be fun to see now that it accurately represents our work :) *crosses fingers*

No worries.

We can look at the +/- 10 for 200 plus. As for the Gold on hand, we'll discuss it, yeah.

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:23

The +/- 10 for 200+ is like essential...  and the gold on hand is a nice addition.  As it is now, it's just easier to continue to use FSH for this feature, so that I don't have to type in values, and I can see gold on hand (BG, you're almost broke...  Hunt, please :D)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:37

Just a suggestion, can we get the inventing screen upgraded? Looking at 10 recipes each for each page and how slow it is to get to the recipe you want can be rather tedious.. It would be nice to have the same style as the backpack system with the recipes..

Same goes for the quest book, only difference is there are 25 to each page.

#8 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:39

We've listened to feedback about the last update and the following changes are going up now.

Initial search levels in Find Player will now be +/- 5 of your Virtual Level instead of your actual level. These initial values will not be auto-filled in to the Find Player form.

Removed all the underlines from stats on the profile page to clean it up a bit. Also moved the right click / control click information in Inventory in to the item tool tips.

We're going to retro-actively award Super Elite Kills and Guild Titan Kill Points, so the top list more accurately reflect the state of the game right now. If the top list stats look a bit strange for the next hour or so that's just the process running, it may take a while.

Zorg, thanks for listening and for this great update! :D *thumbs up*

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2014 - 15:42

+/- 10 added for Virtual Level 200+ now in place.

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:20

That's the Titan and SE Top Rated updated now.

#11 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:33

ok..very confused and very curious..se kills are an individual achievement..easy to calculate each players kills and make top-rated list off of those kills....no problem with that..

titan kills for guilds is a  totally different ballgame- how are these going to be calculated ? by each individuals total titan kills ?? what about those players that have retired, left guilds or hop around guilds ??  

what if a player with 150k in titan kills leaves a guild and goes and starts thier own guild or joins a small guild that has never killed a titan ?..  does old guild lose 150k in kills, does new guild which has never killed a single titan all of a sudden get 150k kills and makes top-rated list ?..seems very unfair to me...

as many also have noted..top rated lists should only be for active players and guilds..there needs to be 2 top-rated lists..(maybe a tab below top-rated) - saying "all time" and "active" for each and every category...so the old retired players are not forgotten and a more realistic view of the active game..

whatever happens..please do something to make se hunting a part of the game again (competition and/or new ideas for drops), se hunting was near dead until yesterday...i fear it dying again..

and titan hunting-  only needs those annoying "script" messages and "recovering" messages altered in some way to make it easier to hunt without those constantly popping up...

good job on +10/-10 on the find player over level 200....hopefully, soon gold amounts added for those pvpers..

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:41

titan kills for guilds is a  totally different ballgame- how are these going to be calculated ? by each individuals total titan kills ?? what about those players that have retired, left guilds or hop around guilds ??

These are calculated by the TKP earned by the Guild. Individual players are irrelevant.

what if a player with 150k in titan kills leaves a guild and goes and starts thier own guild or joins a small guild that has never killed a titan ?..  does old guild lose 150k in kills, does new guild which has never killed a single titan all of a sudden get 150k kills and makes top-rated list ?..seems very unfair to me...

Nope. The TKP earned by the Guild stays with the Guild. It does not transfer.

as many also have noted..top rated lists should only be for active players and guilds..there needs to be 2 top-rated lists..(maybe a tab below top-rated) - saying "all time" and "active" for each and every category...so the old retired players are not forgotten and a more realistic view of the active game..

To be honest, I'd like to see inactive accounts removed from the list. If the account were to become active again, then they'd re-appear on the List. That's how I'd personally like to see it done. Will be discussing with Hoofmaster, Zorg and Radneto.

whatever happens..please do something to make se hunting a part of the game again (competition and/or new ideas for drops), se hunting was near dead until yesterday...i fear it dying again..

We already have an idea for this that we will look to to. I would like to add some more new SEs throughout the game.

and titan hunting-  only needs those annoying "script" messages and "recovering" messages altered in some way to make it easier to hunt without those constantly popping up...

I'll talk to the guys, see if there is anything we can do about that without allowing scripters to start taking over.

#13 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:43

If we are of a mind to backdate data for TKP and SE kills then how about we backdate the guild medals data for buffs cast and groups joined etc?

Where is the consistency? Where is the acknowledgement in the guild medals of previous efforts? 

Having heard about this and looked at the forum and seen the thread arguing for the backdating, this just irritated me greatly.

Thank you.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:51

If we are of a mind to backdate data for TKP and SE kills then how about we backdate the guild medals data for buffs cast and groups joined etc?

I do not believe we have that data.

#15 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:54

the adviser

#16 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:56

Hrm. I'll ask if that data could be used and discuss with the guys. My question would be what happens when a player leaves a Guild? Plus progress would possibly depend on being in a Guild. We'll have to see.

#17 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 16:56

Where is the consistency? Where is the acknowledgement in the guild medals of previous efforts? 

Having heard about this and looked at the forum and seen the thread arguing for the backdating, this just irritated me greatly.

Thank you.

I think all medals and logs/lists should be backdated, as long it is possible.

Edited by Nagoyaka, 14 November 2014 - 16:57.

#18 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 17:03

If this is accomplished stats would zero out and medals lost when you leave a crew?

#19 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 17:07

and titan hunting-  only needs those annoying "script" messages and "recovering" messages altered in some way to make it easier to hunt without those constantly popping up....

I'll talk to the guys, see if there is anything we can do about that without allowing scripters to start taking over.

Remove the error that was placed on this. Allow a key movement back up ( If I press A,D,W,Z,C,Q - it will do it in that order ) and then make the movement speed a constant for everybody. No error will pop up from the lagging and no scriptor should be able to script on this. Besides, we already have the auto walk feature to do the walking for us.

#20 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2014 - 17:07

If this is accomplished stats would zero out and medals lost when you leave a crew?

That's just it, I don't know if that would occur if the data were to come from the Advisor. S'why I said I'd discuss with the guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: