Photo

We need an Update! Devs please look!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 silverknight

silverknight

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 18:23

Hey,

I ve played eldevin for ages, and I do not regret a single second of it. It is an amazing game that you have made and has given many many players thousands upon thousands of hours of fun and enjoyment. There has been so much to do in this game, from levelling your noob to grinding out countless CC bosses, eldevin has always had something to do, but these past few years, it has become stagnant, literally nothing new is added and we have nothing else for us to do.

The seasonal event are great fun, but what else is there to do in them? We haven't had a single new item for ages!

We are BEGGING for something new, from what I've heard lv 50 and its dungeon is nearly complete, this was like 2 years ago we got info on this and nothing has been said about it since. Hunted cows, what's going on? People are still hanging on to this game, but it will soon come to a point where they will leave and eldevin will be as dead as the dodo.

Just please please please do something, eldevin an be revived it has the potential, all it needs a something new. 

That's all I've got left to say.

Silver

#2 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 22:09

The seasonal event are great fun, but what else is there to do in them? We haven't had a single new item for ages!

I agree, even with the major slowdown of updates, they should have never stopped putting something into the events. One item of any (vanity, pet and mount) would have drawn ppl back who like to collect everything there is in the game.

Plus surely they could of come up with some simple quests that could be added to any of them, even something mundane as kill X amount of mobs or collect X amount of items, anything that would draw ppl back even if it was just only for a couple of weeks. I'm sure some of these same ppl may even spend some money to buy ep to get the event boxes to up there chances of acquiring whatever was new and than in turn could sell it and have more ppl spending money to get them.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#3 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:46

Hi guys! 

Happy to hear your positive feedback for Eldevin.  Future updates haven't been ruled out, but currently the development team are busy working on other projects.  :) 

Thanks for your understanding, and you're welcome to share any suggestions about what you'd like to potentially see in the game.

#4 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:40

Thanks for posting something Zue.  :D

#5 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 16:58

when more are coming i might play more, atm its to hot inside to play anyting even look on tv

#6 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 21:29

For next yr's summer event, how about adding a Pirate's Chest where the Pirate King appears and we can add doubloons to it just like the Halloween event. It takes forever now waiting for PK to appear and plus it would make collecting doubloons more important than just the vanity, pets and mounts.

#7 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 July 2018 - 21:06

hmm pretty sure i had a comment on this thread! 

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#8 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 21:51

hmm pretty sure i had a comment on this thread! 

lol you did, someone must of not liked it crofil XD

#9 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 August 2018 - 16:10

lol you did, someone must of not liked it crofil XD

Likely....no one likes Crofil when he's mad.

On a more serious note: maybe add more quests; grinding mobs is a nightmare or just up the exp gained; these days people are not for grinding and just wanna play without feeling left behind knowing they can level on their time. As for crafting and such, I'll leave that to other people who know the system well; I'm a quester, not a crafter.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#10 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 August 2018 - 20:13

Been to long 2 years now last update?

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: