Fun of the day - My accomplishment :)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ss_teekill

ss_teekill
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2010 - 17:06

teekill wins the award for Biggest Hissy Fit
His constant immature and childish behavior made him a clear winner, If you PVP him message me in game so i can laugh about it

Source: http://ed-the-head.a...e.com/maps.html
I didn't need this website, but a friend told me about my accomplishment, so why not put it here :)

"His constant immature and childish behavior": http://tinyurl.com/ss2countkill (at least this is my latest encounter with the website owner).

#2 ss_teekill

ss_teekill
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2010 - 23:24

... boring :) no reply ...
I was expecting comments like
+ congratz, you deserve it
+ put it on your bio man
+ ...
and
+ nah, I will stay out of these two children' issue
+ hmm, that map is interesting, thanks for the ads
or
+ you can do the same: make a website, put on some info on the game, get some people to it, then you can start talking about anyone behind their back without worrying about forum mods
+ yay, at least the people behind the wikia aren't that childish
or
+ ah, I misread that website banner, it should be XYZ's SS2 Flame Site, should this be forbidden to be linked to from any cow's forums?

#3 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 23:40

There seems to be a battle of potentially unwanted attention between two players. Are you surprised nobody really feels like stepping in it? Obviously, third party hosted sites are a tricky issue. Once HCS gets around to this forum (which might be in...) they might decide to say something. I wouldn't be surprised if people haven't mentioned the wisdom of not including that "line" already.

So - don't expect much. I mostly posted something neutral so this doesn't need to be bumped every two days.... Should there be a discussion of what's allowed on third party sites? Probably not, and certainly not in accomplishments thread.

#4 ss_teekill

ss_teekill
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2010 - 15:29

In my 2nd post, I think I have covered all the reasons why people not talking here :), but I must agree, I should have posted it in the suggestion sub-forum (the most active one).

... so this doesn't need to be bumped every two days.... Should there be a discussion of what's allowed on third party sites? Probably not, and certainly not in accomplishments thread.

1st, even assuming my 2nd post (longer than the 1st one) is a bump, then saying "every two days" is WAY TOO BIAS don't you think?
2nd, from the other game, I think anything like a "wall of FAME" is banned, so yeah, no need a discussion about that ;)

#5 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 20:58

... so this doesn't need to be bumped every two days.... Should there be a discussion of what's allowed on third party sites? Probably not, and certainly not in accomplishments thread.

1st, even assuming my 2nd post (longer than the 1st one) is a bump, then saying "every two days" is WAY TOO BIAS don't you think?

You know - even when people sort of take your side without taking your side you manage to piss them off. You need to learn when not to "attack" people. It's kind of the reason you are in this situation if you ask me. If you're spoiling for a fight go elsewhere....

I'll respond with only this and absolutely no more, you posted on: August 26th, August 28th and August 30th. If I am to be called biased for pointing out it is every two days so be it. I'm confident enough in my math not to feel biased about making the observation.

#6 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:11

get a room you 2 please

#7 ss_teekill

ss_teekill
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 17:18

You know - even when people sort of take your side without taking your side you manage to tinkle them off. You need to learn when not to "attack" people. It's kind of the reason you are in this situation if you ask me. If you're spoiling for a fight go elsewhere....

I'll respond with only this and absolutely no more, you posted on: August 26th, August 28th and August 30th. If I am to be called biased for pointing out it is every two days so be it. I'm confident enough in my math not to feel biased about making the observation.

Before your "to be bumped every two days", there was only 2 posts, so I can't think of anything but an over statement of my assumed-to-be bump. And really, my question of "way too bias" is an attack :?: :?: :?: :?: I really hope readers only consider it as a correction from an incorrect statement :!: :!: :!:

Very appreciate if you ever try to take my side anyways. But please please always take the side because of the idea, not because of the people on that side :)

#8 ss_sirona

ss_sirona
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2010 - 21:48

But please please always take the side because of the idea, not because of the people on that side

yeah because otherwise no one will take your side.. :D
(sorry i had to..)

#9 Kelmenjar

Kelmenjar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:34

I don't post very often, but just what does this thread have to do with any sort in-game accomplishment? Can't we just kill this mercifully now? Threads like this are a large part of the reason I pop in and 'mark forums read' *click* and leave.

At the very least can we get it moved to Off-Topic where it can get all the non-attention it deserves?

#10 ss_teekill

ss_teekill
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2010 - 16:37

But please please always take the side because of the idea, not because of the people on that side

yeah because otherwise no one will take your side.. :D
(sorry i had to..)

Feel free to jump in, at least I know I don't need people to take my side just because I say something (I would discourage them to do so actually, but I do know some people in this forum talk just because they want to take somebodies' side and completely blind about the idea :( )!!!

Anyways, if possible, please move this topic to off-topic or suggestion (about external website limitation). This thread (as any others) has been hijacked far enough :)

@Kelmenjar: in this SS2 forum, click on "View Active topics", scan the first 10 threads, and that will cover everything you want (or not want) to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: