22 replies to this topic

#21 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:28

we are upto 3.5 set, and it has been almost full time effort on our faction part. not easy set at all, may be after next content is out, someone will take the make a set to sell. you freaking need ton of slots or you will waste a lot of components. :(

#22 bengiz786

bengiz786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 15:55

These sets (you cant solo 190 elite with them..they are so hard to build i thought at least it would be fair/similar to all classes..what i heard soldiers can solo the HK! (HARDLY EQUAL) and purist cant do elite..when i tried.

And what up with the marks extract they like impossible to get? not to mention the stone drops..

not moaning about drop rate or that i know meant to be hard but if the stones are hard to get should increase the extract rate on the marks.

#23 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 00:05

soldiers gets benefit of class buff like purist gets it with MS. infact, purist can solo wit MS even without the set, while it is hit and miss for soloing for soldiers. it is fair in that regard. I do agree that their distribution of extraction is poor. probably on purpose to make it tough to make.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: