Photo

Fallen Sword App Feedback (v0.1)

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Poll: Fallen Sword App (39 member(s) have cast votes)

What are your initial thoughts on the Fallen Sword App

1. Awesome (18 votes [46.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

2. Very Good (4 votes [10.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.26%

3. Good (10 votes [25.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.64%

4. Average (2 votes [5.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

5. Poor (4 votes [10.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.26%

6. :( (1 votes [2.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:43

The app appears to be stuck at "loading game". this occurs on both phone (4g) and tablet (hi speed wifi from at&t).

Yeah, I'm seeing that too. Investigating.

~ Grim

#62 Tinky

Tinky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:15

Please let this app support the display of the Galaxy s8 ( 18.5 by 9) cause I am getting that phone.

#63 kentcapone

kentcapone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:32

Wondering if the "loading game "error is only on ios devices. There was an update on ios devices the day before the error started.

#64 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 April 2017 - 19:02

Wondering if the "loading game "error is only on ios devices. There was an update on ios devices the day before the error started.

Both my devices are Android, so I suppose that's a no.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#65 Qloak

Qloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 19:35

Kinda miss the repair button to fully test the app.

#66 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 14:25

Kinda miss the repair button to fully test the app.

If you read the official thread for the app, you will see the roadmap (yes, whiners, the app gets a roadmap), which does include adding a repair button and all the other things we do regularly via our browsers.

People, you can't rush genius, and I'd rather hoof and co take baby steps to make this a top drawer app than just take shortcuts for those that can't be patient and wait.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#67 CraftyHydro

CraftyHydro

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 21:04

Downloaded fine, can not create new account. Link account button is available but not new one.

#68 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2017 - 22:39

Downloaded fine, can not create new account. Link account button is available but not new one.

We've disabled the create account button at the moment, but you should be able to link an account you've created on the website to the app ok :)

Please let this app support the display of the Galaxy s8 ( 18.5 by 9) cause I am getting that phone.

It should work fine on that :)

The app appears to be stuck at "loading game". this occurs on both phone (4g) and tablet (hi speed wifi from at&t).

That should be fixed in the next update (hopefully towards the end of next week!)

#69 MadameC

MadameC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 18:13

So far I have been enjoying the app!  Can I assume we will have more functionality with regard to interaction with Global and Guild?  I am playing on an IPhone 6S, graphics look good but for the past 2 days I have not been able to get past the "loading game" screen. 

Sorry Hoof! Just saw that you had responded about the "loading game". 

#70 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2017 - 18:12

It should be possible to login again now.

We're working away at the next update and will let you know once it's ready to try out :)

#71 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 21:30

Idk how hard of a addition this is but it would make me more incline to hunt do quest se hunt and chest searching on app and it is the step tracker thing it's cool if It's still far off but I think it's a good addition and it would help me use app more I can't speak for others though

#72 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:53

Idk how hard of a addition this is but it would make me more incline to hunt do quest se hunt and chest searching on app and it is the step tracker thing it's cool if It's still far off but I think it's a good addition and it would help me use app more I can't speak for others though

Won't be in the next update but something we could look at adding :)

#73 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 15:53

I use the app occasionally to do dq's  For the past 3 days, I had to kill x number of champs, and since it's a small realm, I usually kill Dire Wolf champs....  These champs have the exact same pic as their lesser common brothers.  Hopefully something​ can be added to highlight the champs?  I certainly don't expect you to go through the entire critter database and change pics for champs, but it's tedious to look at each beast to pick which one to hit...

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#74 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2017 - 16:09

I use the app occasionally to do dq's  For the past 3 days, I had to kill x number of champs, and since it's a small realm, I usually kill Dire Wolf champs....  These champs have the exact same pic as their lesser common brothers.  Hopefully something​ can be added to highlight the champs?  I certainly don't expect you to go through the entire critter database and change pics for champs, but it's tedious to look at each beast to pick which one to hit...

Aye we're going to add either symbols or different border colors / styles to the creatures to make it easier to tell what class / rarity they are.

#75 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 17:44

Just wondering if we have had an update on app since release I took a bit of time off so not to sure could anyone help me out I logged in did part of My hunt on app and it looked the same

#76 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 21:15

not yet TX, although I'm looking forward to it

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#77 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2017 - 20:32

The next update for the app is taking a little longer than we expected, but I just wanted to let you know we are busy with it and hope to have it ready soon!

The main focus of the next update is to improve the stability of the app and make it easier to add more features in the future. Although you won't see a lot of 'visual' changes, there will be a lot of improvements 'under the hood' :)

#78 kentcapone

kentcapone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 23:19

The app is now expired for me in testing.

V0.1 comments

It is a very nice visual app with a new feeling to the game.

as all new products go, it takes time to add everything.

I wonder if the map will ever be made to stay on the screen. I lose most the map if i am on left side of it. My screen is blank on left side and map is pushed to right, so if i am on left side of map its darn near impossible to see the right side unless i zoom the screen in which makes it so small its extremely hard to see.

I cant figure out what door is what on the map unless i go to the door.

And of corse as most have said, the fighting of monsters is very anoying having to kill one at a time. Wouldnt be so bad if we could just click on the picture of the monster to attack it. Possibly have an attack mode where clicking it makes you attack. Then a view mode to see what the mob is. Have a simple toggle between the two would be nice.

I think the app is looking great and going to be so awesome as functions are added. Keep up the great work.

Also, how do i get to test again ? Do we have to wait for next version ?

#79 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:10

It expires?  I'm using it right now to kill Ursa for my DQ, works fine for that.  Maybe you should uninstall, restart and reinstall?

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#80 kentcapone

kentcapone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:11

Yeah it has expired, when i click on app it says " fallen sword beta has expired"

I tried to re sign up and that says i am already signed up for it, so i cant get another code, and i dont have original e mail with the code for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: