23 replies to this topic

#21 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 00:37

I am not quite sure. I saw a post stating that the new Master realms for EOC go up to Lv 3176. I am unaware at what level EOC content is up to. There were two conversations today in global chat, amongst the same people about the number of quest in the game. Someone was real quick to say 968. He had been doing the math and counted up all the quest listed in the UFSG. However once he made that statement in Global chat. The other player came back with what it says on the homepage of the guide. I clicked on to the guide and there it was. Right on the page in the middle. It says. Quest in Game: 1003. This leaves 35 uncounted for. After having a couple conversations with them today. Trying to figure out what these quest might be. I believe, I may have done so. I realize that the quest in the guide only go up to Lv 3103. I believe that the missing Quest, are ones above that level that may not have been added yet. I don't know why, but this has really piqued my curiosity lol

Not sure if this is a FS Helper function but when you float over the quests bar, this is what I see:

Normal: 913/915 completed

Seasonals: 34/53

So whomever said 968, I tend to believe knows what they are talking about... I sure don't know what I'm talking about :-p

#22 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2017 - 00:45

There ARE only 968 quests currently in-game.

I'm on 914 / 915 of "normal" quests - damn that "Present Darkness" one

and

53 / 53 of "seasonal" quests

Maybe, just maybe, the missing 35 are quests that should be in the game from the batches of content that missed them and have been promised ever since ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#23 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:44

Not sure if this is a FS Helper function but when you float over the quests bar, this is what I see:

Normal: 913/915 completed
Seasonals: 34/53

So whomever said 968, I tend to believe knows what they are talking about... I sure don't know what I'm talking about :-p

There ARE only 968 quests currently in-game.

I'm on 914 / 915 of "normal" quests - damn that "Present Darkness" one

and

53 / 53 of "seasonal" quests

Maybe, just maybe, the missing 35 are quests that should be in the game from the batches of content that missed them and have been promised ever since ?

well that's what I tend to believe. I don't know what Quest Bar you're talking about. Maybe in the quest book I didn't look. But if that is so, it's all good. Doesn't matter to me. Now just click on to the UFSG. Don't click any links on the guide. Don't go to any pages. Just click the link to get to the guide. Once the guide comes up. Just read the page. See if you find it as amusing as we did :P

You have 53/53 Seasonals finished. Just how in the world did you finish all the Storybook and Quango Island quest? I am jealous

Edited by cucullainn, 21 February 2017 - 01:55.

#24 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:57

As for normal quest. I just got an IM. Showing me there are only 12 quest between Lv 2800 and Lv 3103. They must Be long quest, I am wondering?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: