4 replies to this topic

#1 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2022 - 18:14

I have no idea how easy this would be to code, but us players should be able to organize items in our folders by either name or level.

Sometimes it is a hassle to equip set item one that's on page one and the second item of that set on page 6 lol.

Or maybe I'm just lazy...

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 19:58

Due to how items are handled in a backpack not certain how easy this would be, not to say I don't like the idea!

For the most part their place in your backpack is based off a unique ID when they are sent. Sometimes this ID is retained or sometimes a new ID is generated depending on how it was sent.

I suppose it's possible on FSH maybe, you don't really need it with FSH inventory though. You can basically accomplish that through it, just on its own interface.

Edited by EpicPiety, 19 May 2022 - 00:02.

#3 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 07:16

Without fsh under; character - preferences - user interface

There is a backpack ordering drop down that's set to default. Change it to ascending or descending. Whichever your preference, works for me and I assume that's what you mean?

Edited by Prop, 19 May 2022 - 07:16.

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 16:15

There is a backpack ordering drop down that's set to default. Change it to ascending or descending. Whichever your preference, works for me and I assume that's what you mean?

Never knew about that, thanks!

#5 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 19 May 2022 - 22:34

Never knew about that either, thanks a ton!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: