#41 gothador_vodalok

gothador_vodalok
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:23

this just in!!!!

To: vodalok
Posted: 19 Sep 2006 05:01
Subject: your shovel spells Quote message
After logging into an alt of mine to see you cast that shovel spell on me, I reported your shovel spell to Hoofmaster. That spell is NOT cool and you're on my KS, DS and PK list for that you sick idiot.

i dont know what to say!!! i am so touched... i have truelly achived something, IAM THE SCATMAN!!!!!!

Yep, it's not cool to see that kind of spell and you bet I reported it :) I don't wanna see that rubbish on my characters when I log in.

dont take it out on me... ive been using spells like that for well ever since shovel woke up... blame Mideon69 for my rampage, he's the one said i didnt have the muster for it. :P

#42 gothador_madeye

gothador_madeye
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:00

this just in!!!!

After logging into an alt of mine to see you cast that shovel spell on me, I reported your shovel spell to Hoofmaster. That spell is NOT cool and you're on my KS, DS and PK list for that you sick idiot.

i dont know what to say!!! i am so touched... i have truelly achived something, IAM THE SCATMAN!!!!!!

Yep, it's not cool to see that kind of spell and you bet I reported it :) I don't wanna see that rubbish on my characters when I log in.

dont take it out on me... ive been using spells like that for well ever since shovel woke up... blame Mideon69 for my rampage, he's the one said i didnt have the muster for it. :P

I'm sorry but I agree with valdorian. As a parent if my daughter wasn't an adult, I would be furious to see that someone had cast a sodomy spell on my child; without doubt you probably did cast that spell on a number of under age people without thinking about it.

#43 gothador_vodalok

gothador_vodalok
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 13:37

this just in!!!!

I'm sorry but I agree with valdorian. As a parent if my daughter wasn't an adult, I would be furious to see that someone had cast a sodomy spell on my child; without doubt you probably did cast that spell on a number of under age people without thinking about it.

now whyd ya have to go and put it that way... gir. cant i have a dilliverance moment in game with a laugh and not have to be made to look at it that way. geeze. take all the fun out of it for me.

i will find some new spells to torment you all with... poop busters.

#44 gothador_vodalok

gothador_vodalok
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 19:46

so you know i may change the spells,,, but not my tune!

#45 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 19:51

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture?

#46 gothador_vodalok

gothador_vodalok
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 19:54

ryde of the Valkieries baby!

#47 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 19:55

Are there cannons in that one? I can't remember

#48 gothador_vodalok

gothador_vodalok
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 20:03

wait till sunday when the man is preachin the cannon law!

#49 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 21:07

wait till sunday when the man is preachin the cannon law!

You have to see it to believe it

sunday sunday SUNDAY

AT THE SILVERRRRRRRRRR DOME!

Be there!

#50 gothador_mideon69

gothador_mideon69
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2006 - 21:47

I'm still waiting for you too love up on me! :twisted:

#51 gothador_vodalok

gothador_vodalok
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:52

I'm still waiting for you too love up on me! :twisted:

see the above add... its the event of the season!!!! :shock:

#52 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:05

this just in!!!!

So.. does that mean that we have to put cencorship bars on the naked PCs?

#53 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:08

this just in!!!!

Um sain? there's a bit of a difference between non-anatomically correct avatars and someone casting a spell doing you from behind "deliverance style" with a shovel.

o.O

#54 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:11

this just in!!!!

Um sain? there's a bit of a difference between non-anatomically correct avatars and someone casting a spell doing you from behind "deliverance style" with a shovel.

o.O

Either way makes my head hurt... no hey wait :shock: :oops:

#55 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:19

No, but censorship of a spell name... minor. Because that is most likely going to be the only time you see something like that... is if he casts that spell.

But naked avatars... You see those everywhere. Let's just go ahead and put bars on them.
The reason I say that? Would you want your children to see a bunch of naked people running around? If you want cencorship on a spell because you don't want kids to see it, may as well do it for everything. :roll:

#56 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:21

No, but censorship of a spell name... minor. Because that is most likely going to be the only time you see something like that... is if he casts that spell.

But naked avatars... You see those everywhere. Let's just go ahead and put bars on them.
The reason I say that? Would you want your children to see a bunch of naked people running around? If you want cencorship on a spell because you don't want kids to see it, may as well do it for everything. :roll:

Look at it this way Sain - kids see more than those non-anatomically correct avatars at school in science class for sure, but how often do they come face to face with the idea of getting taken from behind with a shovel? :roll: it doesn't matter if you think it's minor or not, it's a PG-13 game - the avatars were deemed acceptible as they came from HCS, that spell is not PG-13.

#57 gothador_butters

gothador_butters
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:38

The avatars are nekkie like Ken or Barbie is. They sell those to lil kids so I fail to see the connection.

#58 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:04

Look at it this way Sain - kids see more than those non-anatomically correct avatars at school in science class for sure, but how often do they come face to face with the idea of getting taken from behind with a shovel? :roll: it doesn't matter if you think it's minor or not, it's a PG-13 game - the avatars were deemed acceptible as they came from HCS, that spell is not PG-13.

Or could be that I'm just tired of all the damn cencorship.

Point of it all, is that I find it silly that someone wants to try to report him for a spell he made, but choose to ignore everything else that could be considered under the same category.

#59 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:12

Or could be that I'm just tired of all the damn cencorship.

Point of it all, is that I find it silly that someone wants to try to report him for a spell he made, but choose to ignore everything else that could be considered under the same category.

As bubbles said...completely different situations - what you are trying to compare come up as veritable chalk and cheese. You might not have been offended by it; good for you - I was offended, and so were a few other people. So we reported it to Hoof, just as quite a few spells have been reported in the past to Hoof.

#60 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:30

Since I did make a post related to this elsewhere, I suppose I should post here.

Vodalak crossed a line with the spell name *period* the spells weren't pg and people are within their right to take action on it.

I personally just wish someone would have pm'd him before they went to hoof. As nutty as V and I get at times we do tend to forget who are audiance is.

Val and Butters, love ya bunches.

I am off for the day for a conference and then school *sigh*

Hopefully talk to you all tomorrow.

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: