In the top 10 without buying any USPs in over a year!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:04

Awesome work Pro! :D

#2 gothador_phoenixeld

gothador_phoenixeld
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:26

thats just scary >:) where do you put it all >:)

#3 gothador_phoenixeld

gothador_phoenixeld
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:50

thats just scary >:) where do you put it all >:)

Oh here and there lol

Attack: 3137 (+1760) Defence: 1120 (+965)
AC: 2862 (+1575) DMG: 11829-13125 (+2930)
Wisdom: 180 (+171) Next AP:
3m 12s
Blood: 0 Demon Souls: 0
Vial In Use: [none] Vial Timer: n/a
Viruses: [no viruses] Unused SP: 0
AP:
1307 / 1649

HP:
7620 / 7643
MP:
818 / 818
Next Level:
4%

YOU are scary (also your missing 23hp :P)

Congrats either way. Now how long til your number one :twisted: :twisted:

#4 gothador_lunetta

gothador_lunetta
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2007 - 15:12

awesome sweetie :) ......c'mon Hoof bring on that invasion :D

#5 gothador_ruham

gothador_ruham
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:37

WTG! and a big vote for another z invasion ;)

sorry Lune, can't free the chocolate
<.<
>.>
i be eatin it ALL

#6 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:50

WTG! and a big vote for another z invasion ;)

sorry Lune, can't free the chocolate
<.<
>.>
i be eatin it ALL

no no no zahaar the fairy one the fairy one :D

#7 gothador_moshevito

gothador_moshevito
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:29

Congratulations, Pro. The last time I saw you, you were only level 3000. =P

Things have certainly changed a lot since the last time was here.

Of course, that was like a year and a half ago.

How I miss my character, even though he had apparently the gayest male name around.

I never understood what was so wrong with 'Harlequin', anyways.. :wink:

#8 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:42

That is just scary Pro!
Posted Image

#9 insatiable

insatiable

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:50

congrats on the top 10 man, its a rough climb to get there, let alone three times...
guess it helps not buying oospas when you have access to the "free" AP hoof passes out each month x16... or x18, or x however many are in the semi-gods from day to day

#10 insatiable

insatiable

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 16:34

congrats on the top 10 man, its a rough climb to get there, let alone three times...
guess it helps not buying oospas when you have access to the "free" AP hoof passes out each month x16... or x18, or x however many are in the semi-gods from day to day

Try PLing over 50 people last year and selling drops at cheap prices OR the 300 USPs I hunted AT COST for people during the Zahaar Invasion pal ;) I've earned pretty much every bit of ap and every level I've gained and given out a ton of the ap and items to people on top of that so do yourself a favor and think before you speak.

don't need to think to long about it sweetcheeks, i saw the logs of you collecting the 20 usps off each character in your control, but hey, there goes the "think before you speak" theory. nice to know even when you are wrong, you'll pipe up with an answer, instead of letting it lie.... you are one of the few things that stays consistent in gothador...

hey hey, easy Susie McPantiesinnatwist.. i wasn't knocking the legit ap you earned to level on, god knows thats hard enough on its own, let alone making the time to then level! i was merely congratulating you for your efforts... all of them....

#11 gothador_phoenixeld

gothador_phoenixeld
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2007 - 18:46

Try PLing over 50 people last year and selling drops at cheap prices OR the 300 USPs I hunted AT COST for people during the Zahaar Invasion pal ;) I've earned pretty much every bit of ap and every level I've gained and given out a ton of the ap and items to people on top of that so do yourself a favor and think before you speak.

don't need to think to long about it sweetcheeks, i saw the logs of you collecting the 20 usps off each character in your control, but hey, there goes the "think before you speak" theory. nice to know even when you are wrong, you'll pipe up with an answer, instead of letting it lie.... you are one of the few things that stays consistent in gothador...

hey hey, easy Susie McPantiesinnatwist.. i wasn't knocking the legit ap you earned to level on, god knows thats hard enough on its own, let alone making the time to then level! i was merely congratulating you for your efforts... all of them....

for one thing this is a acomplishment thread not a run the player in the ground.

2 shut up its kinda creap you think you know all this stuff when you have no proof to back up your statements.

3 ProzaKc can kill you :P

4 shut up and play

#12 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2007 - 21:52

for one thing this is a acomplishment thread not a run the player in the ground.

2 shut up its kinda creap you think you know all this stuff when you have no proof to back up your statements.

4 shut up and play

5. revblood gonna get you for nickin his line

#13 gothador_urlkill

gothador_urlkill
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2007 - 22:34

always wondered why pro got slack but dude insatiable just payed you a complement an you bite his head off :roll:

meh, congrats anyway, somethin tells me i should jump on the WDV bandwagon too.

#14 gothador_rhaetou

gothador_rhaetou
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2007 - 23:25

Congrats, hon. You continually amaze me. *hugs* :D :D :D :D :D

#15 gothador_ruham

gothador_ruham
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:50

always wondered why pro got slack but dude insatiable just payed you a complement an you bite his head off :roll:

meh, congrats anyway, somethin tells me i should jump on the WDV bandwagon too.

thats what i thought when i first saw it - then i realized there's some tiny white text that was far from a compliment.

#16 insatiable

insatiable

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:12

Umm dude do you even know what I did with those USPs? I gave them all away right before I left last Jan. but hey good to know that you like to spy on my characters and then try to make comments about something that you know nothing about

i have no way of spying on your characters, i only know what you told a certain someone we both speak to, and no, i can't prove what i think you did with them, nor can you prove what you did with them, so its a moot point. if i was wrong you coulda blown it off, i've been wrong before, not a new thing... but you can't seem to drop it around me, even if i had been "just" complimenting you, you'd have flown off the handle at me.

and no I won't be baited into arguing with you like a bunch of high school kids would, I'll save that for the rest of your friends and yourself.

and yet here you are, acting like i'm baiting you (which i'm not) and reacting to said baiting, all the while saying you won't react....

smoochie boochie scuttlebum ;)

#17 insatiable

insatiable

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:19

4 shut up and play

thanks JF, i'll keep your feelings under advisement, nice on the telling me what a thread is about, coming from one of the more adept thread hijackers out there ;)

i didn't run him into the ground, i complimented him on getting where he got, the small white text was for he and i only, anyone else reading it was a moot point....

i don't need any proof, his own statement shows he had the usps off the characters, i never once said he used them to level, just that he had them.... again, i stated fact, not attacked with the fact, he just assumed i was saying something, and jumped the gun, as usual...

Umm dude do you even know what I did with those USPs? I gave them all away right before I left last Jan. but hey good to know that you like to spy on my characters and then try to make comments about something that you know nothing about

he "might" kill me, i "might" kill him, again, who cares?

you shut up and play, take your own advice ;)

you and pro have fun together, peas in a pod ;)

#18 gothador_ruham

gothador_ruham
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:30

Posted Image (sorry cori - i like ur pics)

if the white text was for you and him, you could've pm'd him. its no secret you two are enemies. it reeks of being meant as an insult, trying to belittle what he's done.

for the very first time, i have issed a blue card. mods - please do whatever magic you do and make the insults go away :P

thanks

#19 insatiable

insatiable

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:33

for the very first time, i have issed a blue card. mods - please do whatever magic you do and make the insults go away :P

thanks

not how the blue cards work, mods have to decide if your blue was accurate, and as i've stated in this thread, there were no rules broken by my posts.

better luck next try.

#20 gothador_ruham

gothador_ruham
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:36

all i said is i blue carded you, i hope they do decide you broke rules

1) don't try to hide things in white and/or tiny text

2) don't intentionally try to bait a player

3) don't hijack a thread

4) don't make disparaging comments against HCS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users