#21 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:42

Kissandra, dear....

I was going to give them some, but since you gave them some of YOUR cheesecake, does that not mean you NOW have less to eat yourself?

Sweetie I order mine straight from the restaurant supply company. Ya know the massive 32 piece ones? Like I would ever let myself run out of cheesecake. :lol: :lol:

He under estimates the power of cheescake addiction doesn't he? LOL

Mmmm he must if he doesnt realize what we willl do for cheesecake. :twisted:
Posted Image

#22 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2007 - 14:03

Mmmm he must if he doesnt realize what we willl do for cheesecake.

Do I look NEW to the experience of woman? I have Cheesecake after all, I was THE ONE to introduce it to GoAthador. I knwo that women will put out and or KILL for Cheesecake... given the time of the month and their reltionship status
Kissandra, yes you can get the GIANT 32 slice Cheesecake from the restaraunt supply companies... BUT....

They do not make them with the TLC and innovation that I do.Find me a picture of their Espresso Bean and Dark Chocolate Truffle Cheescake, then I will show you mine. You will see the difference.... :wink:

#23 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2007 - 22:34

Well so much for the Praises...

http://forum.gothado... ... 0d6#589851

for those that do not know.

#24 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:05

*huggles the new cult* You guys will do great of course! Look who is in it. :D
Posted Image

#25 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:25

well goat lasted long in there :lol:

#26 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 19:19

Well Mr. Poopyhands, in facy none of us lasted as long as we wanted, in there. Knowing you, this may just be a JAB.
We are still together, and I am sorry to say, for the rest of you....

STRONGER THAN EVER.

#27 gothador_chass

gothador_chass
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2007 - 00:49

Yeah, you think that is good.... wait until Penumbra starts working.... again.

He told Truffle that he will get back to work when she catches up to him....

But our NEW passion passed your butt by... you going to let the girls pass you. It is already too late for me, but if you don't get your butt moving, I will catch you too.

Oh yeah, in case you did not figure this out, this is not about our rise in the Ranks. This is about snagging yet another 'Top 100' player from her previous and long standing Ownership of a Slacking Cult.

We stoleded Passion away..... :P :shock: 8)

CONGRATS on your new cult.

I would apperciate it if you kept your comments from the peanut gallery to yourself. We have never been a slacking cult, we have always been a "Cult of Family". {comment removed b/c it was rude}

Side Note:
Passion, I wish you nothing but the best where you are, Just leave my home out of your new home.

Thank you,
CHASS

#28 gothador_passion

gothador_passion
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:59

Side Note:
Passion, I wish you nothing but the best where you are, Just leave my home out of your new home.

Thank you,
CHASS

i did... we will talk more over IM

#29 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2007 - 14:08

Well, CHASS, my actions are solely my own. Please do not push them on her. I alone wrote that statement, and you are right, you are a Family-type of Cult. There could be a reason that I said those things about your Cult.
One of which is that you all used to be a high achieving Cult. You seem to be happy with your level, and your rank has slid a bit.

If you found my statement offensive, I AM SORRY. There must have been a reason that she wanted to leave, we have filled that void.

#30 gothador_chass

gothador_chass
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2007 - 19:14

Well, CHASS, my actions are solely my own. Please do not push them on her. I alone wrote that statement, and you are right, you are a Family-type of Cult. There could be a reason that I said those things about your Cult.
One of which is that you all used to be a high achieving Cult. You seem to be happy with your level, and your rank has slid a bit.

If you found my statement offensive, I AM SORRY. There must have been a reason that she wanted to leave, we have filled that void.

I am happy that she has found something she needed. I hold no ill will for anyone seeking something bettter for themselves, whether in BB or elsewhere. And I will help them as much as I can as BBers.

As far as CHASS is concerned, I don't think he is doing to bad concidering his IRL health. Here's a brief break down; I have a liver disease, meds have side effects, lack of sleep, feel sick all the time, no energy, along with depression, suicide tendencies, massive mood swings, spacey all the time. The nightmares are so real I wake up completely wet from sweat and shaking from fear. I also have an immune system that is compremised, It also destroys my white cell count that needs another med to level that off on the low side of being ok, that comes with severe bone pain and the complete body cramps that lock up so hard on you that you wish you could cut your leg or arm off at times. Since everyone is different, so are the meds used to counter these side effects. And the trial and error system is used to figure that out. And they don't always stay working. Those are some of the effects, others are a "little" personal to discusse here. This treatment is not 100% guaranteed to cure me, and can last as long as 2 years.
So, being 3rd top mage, in the top 15 for most experienced players, top 3rd Elven. I don't think I am doing that bad. The most that I am proud of is helping my culties.

I wish you all great times and best of Favors from the Powers to Be

#31 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 20:05

And an ongoing race with Nibbler and I keeping us on our toes. One of the few that has managed to 'come between us' but we dont let that happen for long ;)

#32 gothador_kearn

gothador_kearn
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2007 - 22:38

Thank you for the apology.

There's one important trick about being very close to the oldest cult in the game, you go through high points of activity and low points of activity. The amazing part is that through it all, it never dies and continues to foster its members.

It occurred to me, right around the time I stopped playing like a madman, that level and experience were not always one and the same. Fun stuff the think about.

~Kearn

#33 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2007 - 22:51

Well Kearn truer words have never been spoken, as far as I am concerned. I have gained more experience talking with the people that play this game than the game itself. It is the in between time that fills this mind with more elation, than the time spent hunting.
These down times, like the one that transpired a few days ago, that culminated in this great PARTNERSHIP. I saw a group of people, act in support of another, no matter how new she was to the group. I also saw those same people rally and regroup for what they stand for, the fun of the fricking game.
I think all of us in Ultimate Destiny have realized a NEW beginning. I for one, have a feeling that this may be the beginning of a whole different way to play this game. We are speaking with each other, about things ideas and other things that can happen in our environment.

CHASS, I wish you well.
Kearn, as always, it was nice to hear from you. I am not sure you even remember this. You were the first person to offer me a home in your Cult, so many months ago. I will never forget that.

#34 gothador_passion

gothador_passion
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2007 - 23:42

Thank you for the apology.

There's one important trick about being very close to the oldest cult in the game, you go through high points of activity and low points of activity. The amazing part is that through it all, it never dies and continues to foster its members.

It occurred to me, right around the time I stopped playing like a madman, that level and experience were not always one and the same. Fun stuff the think about.

~Kearn

hey kearn good to see ya.. miss ya bro

#35 gothador_chass

gothador_chass
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 00:50

And an ongoing race with Nibbler and I keeping us on our toes. One of the few that has managed to 'come between us' but we dont let that happen for long ;)

You were one of the driving forces to keep me leveling b/c of you finishing off my kills B4 I got back to them in the FN. LOL :D

#36 gothador_kearn

gothador_kearn
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:13

Kearn, as always, it was nice to hear from you. I am not sure you even remember this. You were the first person to offer me a home in your Cult, so many months ago. I will never forget that.

I do remember now that you say it, cheers man, I'm glad things are well!

hey kearn good to see ya.. miss ya bro

Good to see you too hun, hope things are well, and hope the baby is doing good :-D

~Kearn
Quite the busy man these days

#37 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:37

You were one of the driving forces to keep me leveling b/c of you finishing off my kills B4 I got back to them in the FN. LOL :D

You sure it was me? Would I do something like that????? :lol:

actually not intentionally I wouldn't but spit happens sometimes...

#38 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:24

We are all such a wonderful bunch of loving people, arent we :lol: 8)

#39 gothador_passion

gothador_passion
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:46

very much so

#40 gothador_chunkymonke

gothador_chunkymonke
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:43

very much so

can i choose to agree or disagreee cos you know my answer :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: