ME?????

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2008 - 20:40

I agree with you CnD...

Although the COW's gift as well as my bonded's has run out... NOW I have to wait on my Natural AP and the Gothpoints I get...

UNTIL... I get a job here.

#22 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2008 - 23:42

Already? :roll: Geezz...if only I had time to use up all my stuffs...once done I might be at GmbH's lvl :lol: in my dreams...

#23 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 21:28

I am trying to dole out my christmas goth pressies from Mojo and the cow gods otherwise I would have to wait on natural AP and goth points and ugh I hate waiting. Course if my sis wants to share with us Goat we wouldnt mind would we. :lol:
Posted Image

#24 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2008 - 23:36

I am trying to dole out my christmas goth pressies from Mojo and the cow gods otherwise I would have to wait on natural AP and goth points and ugh I hate waiting. Course if my sis wants to share with us Goat we wouldnt mind would we. :lol:

Naw...he can suffer with the rest of them *giggles n hides* :P

#25 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:31

Naw...he can suffer with the rest of them *giggles n hides* :P

Poor Goat, she is gonna make you suffer. I feel really bad about that. *walks off snickering*
Posted Image

#26 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2008 - 20:33

for some reason I do NOT feel the sincerity in that previous post. I am thinking there is a minute amount of sarcasm in it...

What do you all think?

#27 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2008 - 20:41

for some reason I do NOT feel the sincerity in that previous post. I am thinking there is a minute amount of sarcasm in it...

What do you all think?

My sis? Being sarcastic? NEVER!!!!!

She's all sweet an innocent...an angel even
:D

#28 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2008 - 20:52

You forgot...

cheesecake stealing, toe leaving and toenail polish wearing.

#29 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 00:18

I didn't forget nuffin :P

#30 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:26

:cry: I am hurt that you would doubt me Goat. Really really hurt. *sniffs* Besides you took my poor toe when you killed me.
Posted Image

#31 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:29

:cry: I am hurt that you would doubt me Goat. Really really hurt. *sniffs* Besides you took my poor toe when you killed me.

:o Bad goat! Taking my sis's toe :evil:

#32 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:43

:o Bad goat! Taking my sis's toe :evil:

It hurt too, sis.
Posted Image

#33 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:06

SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS SHE WAS GETTING HERSELF INTO....
so did barnacki and by mistake, RISS. :twisted:
SHE EVEN GOT TO PICK THE LOCATION... AND EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO BACK OUT...
after I saw her stats
SHE WANTED A GOAT PART AS MUCH AS I WANTED HER PART.
besides she got a RATHER ENORMOUS cheesecake from the UD Walk-in

#34 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:22

*looks pitifully at goat* It still hurt. :cry:
Posted Image

#35 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:37

:evil: Bad Goat! BAD! You hurt my sis! I don't care what she was getting her self into and what parts you and her wanted off each other :shock:

You hurted my sis :evil: Mean! Bad! For shame...

She's just a widdle sweet innocent angelic beautiful wonderful interesting fun special little angel who doesn't know what she's doing sometimes :D

#36 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:22

:evil: Bad Goat! BAD! You hurt my sis! I don't care what she was getting her self into and what parts you and her wanted off each other :shock:

You hurted my sis :evil: Mean! Bad! For shame...

She's just a widdle sweet innocent angelic beautiful wonderful interesting fun special little angel who doesn't know what she's doing sometimes :D

*snuggles close to her sis, looks pitifully at Goat, and sniffs* It really hurted too. And the regrowing of my poor baby toe hurted even more. Mah sis is gonna protect me cause she is such a strong, fierce, sexy, and brave woman who makes da most awesomest of sigs. *points at her own sig* See. Isnt it purty. Plus, she really knows how to handle a whip. :twisted:
Posted Image

#37 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 16:00

pffft... Ya know CnD... alianya has seemed to outgrow you... if you have not seen her levels... she is NOT small and frail... she actually invited me to the dance. You know what I can do... NOW she does.

#38 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2008 - 20:11

pffft... Ya know CnD... alianya has seemed to outgrow you... if you have not seen her levels... she is NOT small and frail... she actually invited me to the dance. You know what I can do... NOW she does.

Pfffttt...Outgrown me? I may be small in warrior levels, but my wisdom is not that bad off :P

I'm not as small as you think I am goatman :wink:

You know better than to taunt me...I flirt
:lol:

#39 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 23:26

I will never outgrow my sis! And I am small and frail. Of course I might have asked you to dance but that is cause I had visions of cheesecakes dancing through my brain. I cant be expected to think straight with cheesecake around. You know that!
Posted Image

#40 gothador_goatoles

gothador_goatoles
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 13:52

To me... it was kill or be killed...

She attacked me... and was killed on the retal. I RARELY take the first swing.... unless you were sacbro, when he was littler, LMAO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: