zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:36

once again new changes to FS( some times should just leave well enough alone HAHA)

i noticed that bio's now have a more button and blocks the whole bio, now i tried to click few things to put it back to normal but not working what do i click to make it normal?( as in where i can see full bio and mine shows as a full bio?)

bounty board-so i took on a bounty for   good kid, and noticed the target not losing any exp? why?

so if you put on xp protection you lose no exp on BB???

FS SHOUT- the log button is missing?

Edited by zirxa, 29 August 2015 - 01:47.

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:37

Glitch i assume

#3 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:56

once again new changes to FS( some times should just leave well enough alone HAHA)

i noticed that bio's now have a more button and blocks the whole bio, now i tried to click few things to put it back to normal but not working what do i click to make it normal?( as in where i can see full bio and mine shows as a full bio?)

This is an FSH feature.  Go to character preferences > FSH settings.  Profile preferences > Render self bio [ ? ]: / Render other players' bios [ ? ]: / Enable Bio Compressor [ ? ]: -- change to what you want to see.

FS SHOUT- the log button is missing?

FSH again.  Go to character preferences > FSH settings.  World screen/Hunting preferences > Enable FS Box Log [ ? ]:

#4 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:27

I wonder if the default settings for these changed in one of the last FSH settings, as these have suddenly joined the FSH feature preferences that get switched off every time I shut down firefox.

And Zirxa - did you mean the Shoutbox (as you posted) or the FS Box (as Lahona respnded)? I can't find an FSH option for a shoutbox log.

#5 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:24

THANK YOU lohan!!

and as for the no exp lost must be a glitch

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

#6 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2016 - 16:06

is the story of kidnapped princess complete-able yet?

are these Easter quest? and can i start these quest  now?? Quango Adventures - Sacred Quango Eye & Quango Adventures - Vanishing Eggs quest

#7 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2016 - 20:18

is the story of kidnapped princess complete-able yet?

are these Easter quest? and can i start these quest  now?? Quango Adventures - Sacred Quango Eye & Quango Adventures - Vanishing Eggs quest

Kidnapped Princess is part of The Grimmnor Forest quests. [Guide search: "The Story of"]
Quango quests listed above are part of the Quango Island quests. [Guide search: "Quango"]
Neither are "Easter quests", and are not available right now.

Only the seasonal quests of Springtime Forest are currently open. [Guide search: "STF"]

Edited by cyrus7, 25 March 2016 - 20:22.

#8 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 00:49

Does anyone know what is going on with the supposed update to The Grimmnor Forest ,and the quests that belong there.It has been a long time coming and just want to get these quests finished soon .Thanks for any response on this ....

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:36

It'll be released again once it's been updated. No plans any time soon.

~ Grim

#10 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 17:05

bounty board-so i took on a bounty for   good kid, and noticed the target not losing any exp? why?

so if you put on xp protection you lose no exp on BB???

I know this was asked in august... I only just saw it tho, and that it has not been replied to.

Pvp protection does NOT work on the BB. If the person has been stomped and already lost 5 levels, they no longer lose any xp on the bounty. If you use conserve and it activates, you take no xp in that hit.

:)

og3DxyP.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: