Beware Matrice, evfisher and AzUK! :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#101 fs_rockerion

fs_rockerion
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 14:50

I have only nice things to say about players like Evfisher,Mistle,Azuk and anybody else that has ever spent 5 bucks on FSP.I don't know any of those 3(except evfisher a bit maybe cos I often buy buffs from her :) ) but I still think all the best about them.

Why?Not because of their high level or their personality(I can only assume they are nice people).The reason is quite simple.They put their hard earned cash in this game allowing moochers like me and lots of other players to play for FREE! Thats why I like them!Cos of their money! :oops: :lol:

And that is why I will always welcome a player who gets to lv 400 in 2 months becacuse that means he/she has donated shitload of cash that will allow me to continue playing this beautiful game for free!Not that I wouldn't spend any of my own cash or anything,but I don't have that luxury atm.

Anybody who thinks that spending money on this game is a stupid thing to do should really think about what are they saying.If everybody was so "smart" and didn't spend money on FS,FS would die very soon.And then what?

#102 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 23:25

DAMN! She PWNS!

#103 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 16:07

I gots her autograph on teh IRC...

See

X

Lol :P

#104 fs_kohabaeb

fs_kohabaeb
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 16:23

Mistle = Goddess of war.. :shock: We knee thee!

#105 fs_hehurulz

fs_hehurulz
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 17:53

its funny that it was posted by an ewokee that we have a fast leveller(whatever he said)and now she leaves that guild and is in other guild already..

#106 fs_crace

fs_crace
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 18:05

its funny that it was posted by an ewokee that we have a fast leveller(whatever he said)and now she leaves that guild and is in other guild already..

Sometimes climbers don't mind who/what they use to rise above others. :wink:

#107 fs_briggzy

fs_briggzy
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 18:37

wow, already took the #1 spot, grats

i dont know why people are saying "you only got that far by spending cash..."

all i can say is, i'd do the EXACT same thing if i had the money...

#108 fs_phippsey

fs_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2008 - 22:05

wow, already took the #1 spot, grats

all i can say is, i'd do the EXACT same thing if i had the money...

Thats what I said!!!

#109 Chagryn

Chagryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2008 - 22:48

Is there another reason she got to #1 that I'm missing? People are saying it cause that's how she did it. I'm not knocking her it's just the truth. I'm glad she has something she likes to spend her money on. I choose to spend some of mine on golf. I have a lot of expendable income but I would rather work for my levels and FSP. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable. It's just like those people that play video games with every cheat code they can find. Yeah it's fun for a while but it gets boring really fast. Anyway congrats on #1 I suppose.

#110 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 12 April 2008 - 16:46

Locking - too much further flame potential. It is the right of anyone to play how they wish, so long as it is within the rules. I know the thread started out with the best of intentions but it has definitely gone off track to where it could detract from the enjoyment of others.

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: