• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:26

Not surprised, don't really want to hear excuses.  Just fix it please and thank you.  Hopefully my potions don't run out before it's fixed.  Today's high traffic...600 users.

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:27

unavalable_zps5yc9mwlp.jpg

#3 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:30

was trying to farm an elite can i get a refund on my pots as watching the move icon spin and spin isnt the highlight of my day so glad i tested the waters before cracking open the big pots

#4 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:32

L

G

A

!

#5 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:33

was trying to farm an elite can i get a refund on my pots as watching the move icon spin and spin isnt the highlight of my day so glad i tested the waters before cracking open the big pots

40 minutes gone on my potions.  I don't expect to get any compensation.  Hopefully others can benefit knowing that now is not a good time to hunt...

Edited by iceman66, 21 December 2016 - 00:33.

#6 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:33

starway_zpsagdeztom.jpg

FAIL

Edited by duktayp, 21 December 2016 - 00:34.

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:37

40 minutes gone on my potions.  I don't expect to get any compensation.  Hopefully others can benefit knowing that now is not a good time to hunt...

I would you dont pay out at the cinema for a ticket and then find the screen busted without getting a refund virtual or not still a service

#8 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:40

I would you dont pay out at the cinema for a ticket and then find the screen busted without getting a refund virtual or not still a service

I mean I'd like to get compensated, but I'm saying I doubt I will.  By the time someone logs on and solves the issue, my potions will be long gone.

#9 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:44

giphy.gif

ironic that it's my 10 year anniversary gift going to waste  :huh:

#10 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:56

Not surprised, don't really want to hear excuses.  Just fix it please and thank you.  Hopefully my potions don't run out before it's fixed.  Today's high traffic...600 users.

unfortunately know how that feels :(

500 users online, lag has gotten a bit "better" ......

you are lucky you did not drink any of the high lvl pots, better wait a bit before you drink them !!!

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#11 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:57

I don't know how, but it seems the lag just gets worse. I thought about hunting, but after what I went through just getting to the Cathedral of Ways I give up. Hope it is better tomorrow. 

#12 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:59

It's going to be something like "CloudFlare is acting up, and there is nothing we can do".  Disregard any pre-2x XP event prep...I'm so frustrated right now it's ridiculous.

#13 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:08

Unplayable, frankly not surprised it happens literally EVERY 2x. Never prepared to handle it :\. 

Edited by EpicPiety, 21 December 2016 - 01:08.

#14 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:13

At least what I just failed with was a pot-cheap titan hunt.

Does take all the fun out of it though

#15 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:17

I started experiencing lag (was minor) when the seasonal titans were released, might have helped if they were released AFTER the XP EVENT or just despawned while the XP EVENT is active ...... (anything that can help to "remove pressure" from the servers)

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#16 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:20

giphy.gif

this fails to meet even...what has become over the years my exceedingly lowered expectations

having a successful website 101: working servers

#17 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:31

I just logged on. For the last hour people have been complaining in Global chat about the lag. But I don't see any double post from lag in the chat? But of course I saw this coming. Wow, if the Cows were to come on right now and read everything that's been posted in there for the last hour. I truly wonder how they would feel because everybody who's posted has made it clear how they feel about the game. Let's just say there has been nothing nice posted over the last hour

#18 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:39

I just logged on. For the last hour people have been complaining in Global chat about the lag. But I don't see any double post from lag in the chat? But of course I saw this coming. Wow, if the Cows were to come on right now and read everything that's been posted in there for the last hour. I truly wonder how they would feel because everybody who's posted has made it clear how they feel about the game. Let's just say there has been nothing nice posted over the last hour

If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me. :P

Screenshot everything!

#19 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:45

It looks like it may have been a script that updates the game at midnight that could have been slowing it down - everything looks healthy at the moment.

Note if you're seeing the page take a while to update, please try closing your browser and loading the game again.

#20 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:47

wting_zpsegsokmwo.jpg

^^^ waiting for fallensword.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: