36 replies to this topic

#1 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 21:58

Been getting this message non stop actually haven’t been able to log in much at all today

#2 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 22:01

Guess it won’t let me upload the error message I keep getting

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2021 - 22:14

Very laggy, but no, not down.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 MSCruz

MSCruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 22:19

Game keep showing this message: "An error occured - the team have been notified and will get it fixed soon! [3.4.0]". If I refresh the page, eventually it works. Very slow to play, since last night.

Game keep showing this message: "An error occured - the team have been notified and will get it fixed soon! [3.4.0]". If I refresh the page, eventually it works. Very slow to play, since last night.

dilbert-input.png?resize=538%2C241

"There's no such thing as constructive criticism" by Tony Schwartz for Harvard Business Review

#5 Grumpy Grey

Grumpy Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 22:52

Its the usual thing after a major update. Don't stress I'm sure they will get around to fixing it some time after they have had their week end off. 

#6 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 23:10

might help with logging on, get to fs page:
1. by google
2. by fs wiki
3. by hunted cow studio link

fs has been slow. reports from chat say app is experiencing issues and leveling is impossibl.

#7 Bakuzen

Bakuzen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 00:14

Think it's down now. Constant white screen now, considering I could see my profile once in a while with super lag

#8 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 August 2021 - 00:17

I was getting the occasional error report earlier in the day.  Now, it's nothing but the error message.  I can get into wiki ok, and also the resource page, just not the actual game.

I have actual work I can do, so maybe it's a good thing.

Yeah...right... :(  

#9 Arrmanas

Arrmanas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 00:17

Looks like FS is having an issue now, can login to Hunted Cow Studio main Account page, but when I tried to go in FS - FAILED!

#10 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 00:18

I just tried again, using michael65's suggestions.  Nothing but that cherry error message.

Edited by Tastria, 30 August 2021 - 00:21.

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2021 - 00:22

Hoof is working on it as we speak :)

and now, should be fixed ?

Edited by Pardoux, 30 August 2021 - 00:38.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#12 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 00:28

now, nothing but white screen. refresh no longer helps. i wonder if anyone is playing. in 9 hrs, the cows virtual office should open. there is hope.

[edit: yay! fs is back!

i bought buffs, did DQ, composed, and used portal. fs seems to be working.

thanks Pardoux and Hoofmaster!]

[2nd edit: replace hooftest (?) with hoofmaster]

Edited by michael65, 30 August 2021 - 05:02.

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2021 - 00:39

now, nothing but white screen. refresh no longer helps. i wonder if anyone is playing. in 9 hrs, the cows virtual office should open. there is hope.

sweet as a pea now here ..

#14 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 30 August 2021 - 03:43

Yeah, guild chat is not showing here any more - just a white page. The rest seems to work though (on Chrome).

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#15 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 07:59

Arena changed to 15 min between rounds

i hope this is temporary change as i dont think arena was the reason for lag to punish arena players...

Edited by shindrak, 30 August 2021 - 09:54.

#16 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 10:15

Arena changed to 15 min between rounds

i hope this is temporary change as i dont think arena was the reason for lag to punish arena players...

Not sure this is even related....
it could be tomorrow before we know anything though... it's a bank holiday in the UK

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#17 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 14:17

Hoof talked in global chat briefly around 00:00 server time but forums/discord have yet to be used to inform the community about the situation..

last message from hoof was at 00:37 Hoof: "ok should be working well again now - sorry about that folks"

Edited by RebornJedi, 30 August 2021 - 14:26.

#18 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 21:01

Hoof talked in global chat briefly around 00:00 server time but forums/discord have yet to be used to inform the community about the situation..

last message from hoof was at 00:37 Hoof: "ok should be working well again now - sorry about that folks"

I'm not sure what is working well now , images loading slowler than before and Arena now 15 mins between rounds ..

is that a solution? I don't think so.

#19 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2021 - 21:06

I'm not sure what is working well now , images loading slowler than before and Arena now 15 mins between rounds ..

is that a solution? I don't think so.

It's more of a solution than there was before when nothing was loading ;)

#20 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 21:22

It's more of a solution than there was before when nothing was loading ;)

It was 2 mins between rounds in the past and server never acted  like this...  the lag started with Quango event  

should we change a feature of the game because it is the easier way ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: