rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:27

Update In Process:

Following are ways you can use your stamina to gain yourself some sort of profit.
1)Leveling- One of the most common things to do in Fallen Sword. To ensure you always make more than you spend on buffs get as much max stamina as you can. Getting buffs such a Treasure Hunter and Merchant will also increase the amount of gold you get per hunt.

2)Super Elite Hunting- There are 2 different methods to which you can super elite hunt. Both have own pros and cons.
A.) The actual act of hunting super elites is done by the hunter. You search area's looking for super elites using your stamina to do so. This is good because it you get 100% profit from the Super Elite drop but in doing so burn a big chunk of stamina.
B.) Buying locations. This is usually done by posting in either of the boxes saying that your are purchasing locations. The bad part about this is you spend fsp on advertising and have to pay fsp to the player to purchase the location. So this method has a chance of you losing money or breaking even but in return you use far less stamina then manually searching for Super Elites.

3)Resource Hunting- This is the process of hunting creatures that drop resources that are using used in the invention on potions. You can either find a buyer to supply with resources or sell your resources in the auction house. To become efficient in Resource hunting you will need a decent amount of back pack slots. When doing the hunting having a Resource finder buff is needed and you can easily buy a Resource Finder potion in the special section of the Auction house for 50,000 - 100,000 Gold.

#2 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:27

~~ Looking Good

#3 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:26

be careful with any potion involving jademares...

#4 fs_haha7

fs_haha7
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2009 - 19:47

cool I guess...:/

WARNING: HAHA7 LOVES TO STEAL YOUR GOLD!

#5 Sinho6

Sinho6

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 20:47

Add in that sometimes, plain old hunting can get you a decent profit, with the side effect of you going up in levels

#6 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 21:25

I know its more for level 200+ players than anything, but you might want to add buff selling to the list as well.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#7 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 21:36

I know its more for level 200+ players than anything, but you might want to add buff selling to the list as well.

Added. :-D

#8 fs_skel1979

fs_skel1979
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2009 - 13:16

I started selling potions. A few things to note. You dont always make a profit. sometimes luck is against you and your extractions will fail destroying your profit margin. Inventing can fail too but has less of a chance if you have the guild structure for inventing maxed.

In fact I blew about 400k on jademare and then decided it wasnt worth it.

Also potion making takes a lot of money to get started, a lot of time, and a lot of bag space.

After you have created a potion it takes patience to sell since there are 900 other people selling the same thing.

Also it helps if you have more than 2 auction slots.

#9 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:55

I started selling potions. A few things to note. You dont always make a profit. sometimes luck is against you and your extractions will fail destroying your profit margin. Inventing can fail too but has less of a chance if you have the guild structure for inventing maxed.

In fact I blew about 400k on jademare and then decided it wasnt worth it.

Also potion making takes a lot of money to get started, a lot of time, and a lot of bag space.

After you have created a potion it takes patience to sell since there are 900 other people selling the same thing.

Also it helps if you have more than 2 auction slots.

You don't want to buy any plants and invent in order to get a potion, if you want to do that, make sure you have EXTR, INV, and INV 2 buffs on. If not, I'd suggest to not even bother, its not worth it :wink:

EDIT: Unless you are farming your own blood blooms, jades, etc. In that case, you'll gain money

#10 fs_skel1979

fs_skel1979
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:31

I bought blood blooms from farmers for about a week and made a profit each day. Not a huge profit but 5 or 6 fsp a day which I consider pertty good for my level so I wouldnt say its not worth it. I did it this way because i could use stamina to level instead of farm.

But you are right. If you are looking for pure profit then farm your own plants. I took the week off from leveling and farmed my own plants. It is a pretty big difference in the profit I was making when buying from farmers.

#11 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2009 - 16:27

I bought blood blooms from farmers for about a week and made a profit each day. Not a huge profit but 5 or 6 fsp a day which I consider pertty good for my level so I wouldnt say its not worth it. I did it this way because i could use stamina to level instead of farm.

But you are right. If you are looking for pure profit then farm your own plants. I took the week off from leveling and farmed my own plants. It is a pretty big difference in the profit I was making when buying from farmers.

The risk is very high, thats what I'm saying, you don't want to blow it, its better to use INV, EXTR, and INV2 if you can afford those, or mass invent

#12 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 18:54

The risk is very high, thats what I'm saying, you don't want to blow it, its better to use INV, EXTR, and INV2 if you can afford those, or mass invent

Well Inventor + Extractor are the most needed of the 3 different inventing buffs. Inventor 2 is just more of a luck buff. It can save you fsp or it can do absolutly nothing. So Inventor 2 isn't a needed buff for inventing. Just to clear that up a little. Though Inventor 2 is nice to have when making any of the Epic Items. I have had Inventor 2 activate 1 time while making an Inferno hammer Head. It saved me the Burning Inferno Sword. :-D

#13 fs_elorana

fs_elorana
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2009 - 18:26

thanks

#14 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:22

Well Inventor + Extractor are the most needed of the 3 different inventing buffs. Inventor 2 is just more of a luck buff. It can save you fsp or it can do absolutly nothing. So Inventor 2 isn't a needed buff for inventing. Just to clear that up a little. Though Inventor 2 is nice to have when making any of the Epic Items. I have had Inventor 2 activate 1 time while making an Inferno hammer Head. It saved me the Burning Inferno Sword. :-D

INV 2 can pay itself off... If you're mass inventing it can probably save you a few roots, blooms, etc... If you have 1 jade saved, the 1 FSP already paid off

#15 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:57

"Good Newbie Help" buff activated on this thread

#16 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:01

"Good Newbie Help" buff activated on this thread

lol.. :lol: ..Thanks! :-D..Hope it didn't cost you to much stamina! :wink:

#17 skepsis

skepsis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:02

Not a problem good work :)

#18 fs_deciever11

fs_deciever11
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2009 - 00:46

when hunting plants, if it already hasnt been stated, if ur high enough level use minimal equipment, so u have less repair costs.

#19 fs_zanfar

fs_zanfar
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2009 - 00:46

Talk about failing. I failed at making a high success potion 3 times!

#20 Sustortias

Sustortias

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 14:03

be careful with any potion involving jademares...

Absolutely correct ! I have totally given up on jademare potions. Waste of gold.

Ignition_Honda_410x200_zps03cc040c.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: