Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2018 - 16:56

Hi all,

The latest game update is now live and as well as including the required changes to support the v0.2 beta of the Fallen Sword App, which we're hoping to release next week, we have also fixed / added the following:

- Fixed an issue where Combat Sets would equip items that were too high a level for the character. Note the stats didn't apply, it just shouldn't have been possible to equip them.

- Updated the "Fight Players" page so that gold is hidden when the "Hidden Coffer" skill is active.

- Fixed an issue with the new player page within guild recruiting.

- Fixed an issue with some of the top lists not showing the correct amount of players.

- Fixed an issue with guild ranks when the Guild Founder wouldn't be able to add / edit ranks.

- Fixed an issue with the link to find items in the auction house when clicking on an equipped item on another player.

- Added a new permission to ranks that allows other guild members to delete posts within the Guild Hall.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 18:02

- Fixed an issue with guild ranks when the Guild Founder wouldn't be able to add / edit ranks.

Thanks, That one had me baffled :)

#3 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 20:14

What has me baffled. Is they have to have updates. To fix bugs from updates. That were meant to fix bugs from previous updates.

#4 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 22:22

You kind of answered your own question. Update=bugs=updates=bugs=updates=bugs its the cycle. I am pretty sure there is not a 100 strong playtesting team on hand, other than us of course.

What has me most baffled though is Quango`s p

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 14:47

- Added a new permission to ranks that allows other guild members to delete posts within the Guild Hall.

Thank you.

#6 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:01

If only people who had that permission could delete posts within the Guild Hall...

#7 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 16:15

I'll put this here. Game has been showing signs of volatility. Not loading. Not node specific.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 March 2018 - 16:35

You getting any particular error message?

~ Grim

#9 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 22:32

No message just hella lag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: