• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ryebred

Ryebred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 21:45

Don't know if it's been brought up or suggested recently but..... In the face of all the intentional level dropping, why not propose something the same utilizing this cried for constantly in past years.  Getting booted out of realm with loss of levels.  Anyone care, lol.  I just like to see throw a wrench in the wheel whenever possible for argument sake if nothing else.

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 22:56

The only people that lose levels on purpose are pvpers or people that don't know what they are doing. If you wanna make it harder for them to join other ladders be my guest. Seems like you have something against pvpers for this.

Edited by EpicPiety, 08 November 2017 - 22:57.

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 November 2017 - 23:50

The only people that lose levels on purpose are pvpers or people that don't know what they are doing. If you wanna make it harder for them to join other ladders be my guest. Seems like you have something against pvpers for this.

That's just not true - what about levellers who just wanna gain Gxp to inflate their guilds ranking ?

Drop personal levels (primarily at EOC) to relevel and gain more guild xp ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 Melons

Melons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 00:45

Don't know if it's been brought up or suggested recently but..... In the face of all the intentional level dropping, why not propose something the same utilizing this cried for constantly in past years.  Getting booted out of realm with loss of levels.  Anyone care, lol.  I just like to see throw a wrench in the wheel whenever possible for argument sake if nothing else.

That's just not true - what about levellers who just wanna gain Gxp to inflate their guilds ranking ?

I agree with this idea, Rye. I've been seeing this a lot lately. Maybe it is time for a change. 

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:04

If your going for GXP you would have to be way behind the times to NOT sublevel. That hasn't been a thing in what 3 years?

Edited by EpicPiety, 09 November 2017 - 02:05.

#6 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:06

I came here for the title thinking,, yes ATA.

but hell no, they earned it and have to sit there. 

#7 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:39

I am one of those that learned and used that aspect of sitting on champs as I lose levels however with the advent of DQ, it’s no longer beneficial to sit at the higher level realms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: