Bound FC shop

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ss_gandel75

ss_gandel75
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2011 - 16:51

I know this game is dead and HCS already told they wont be doing any future development... but can we have atleast this upgrade for the few ppl who still love and play this game??
All im suggesting is that they add an option where u can buy bound FC's for credits... like 1 FC(B) for 180k credits... this way there is a gold sink and ppl can upgrade their characters more often... i really dont like the idea of having to gain 10 lvls just so dat i can increase my max stam by 50

P.S : we can still get HCS to check the forum

#2 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 October 2011 - 19:05

you are dreaming a little dreamy dream

wake up , sweet prince , its sigma , and its cold , dark , and dead lol

#3 supermum

supermum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 15:49

would have been a good idea, as there seems no point actually buying the unbound crystals from the developers any more..that would be throwing our real life cash out the window...

#4 ss_auronxx

ss_auronxx
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2011 - 19:46

All im suggesting is that they add an option where u can buy bound FC's for credits... like 1 FC(B) for 180k credits...

You can purchase unbound FC for less than 180k credits on the Marketplace...at least, you can right now.

Your suggestion only seems viable once the market for trade of FC for credits between players has died. Which hasn't happened yet, but seems like an inevitability. So, I vote yes...put the system in place, and if the Marketplace stays alive and your system never gets used, then fine, but if it doesn't, then your system is a backup plan.

#5 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 October 2011 - 18:53

and could you make the crystal market blue or at least a blue background? i really like blue backgrounds because they match my cats eyes :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: