BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:03

Hi there everyone.

The Demonic Pinatas have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them. They seem to be immune to all weapons. However, Brother Giles of the Cathedral of Ways mentions that he seems to have an unending stock of Holy Pinata Bats at his shop.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Demonic Pinata (Level 25)
3404e43fc6dc5617c6a23d4f20fda1663904.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Demonic Pinatas plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 17:00 (Server Time) on the 13th of July 2016.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze : 1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver : 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold : 2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal : 2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby : 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive 2 additional Ruby chest rewards.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Legendary Assault

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Frost Dragon (Legendary)
64c6b164b616c1219e0867b4921bee51ef.jpg?1

The Scrolls of Lore describe the elegant yet deadly Frost Dragons as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificently ancient beasts make the coldest and most inhospitable places their lairs, sleeping deep in icy caves with their treasure. To seek out a Frost Dragon is suicide, the ice hard scales upon its body are all but impervious to attack and its frozen breath can freeze a man solid in seconds.

Recommended Level : 12+

Fire Dragon (Legendary)
101f7ad89abb277f4f9d74cb9c8db329603.jpg?

The Scrolls of Lore describe these crimson fire breathing creatures as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificent, rare, ancient beasts have been seen guarding sacred treasures deep within the South Lands.

Recommended Level : 35+

Thonomoth (Legendary)
3229349c224542cca19724cb2a2cbb6510e.jpg?

The mighty Thonomothā€™s wanderings have once again brought it in contact with the innocent peoples of the world and the titanic beast is venting all its suppressed anger and hatred on them, laying waste to towns and villages as it tramples on towards more populated areas in search of more to destroy. Such a beast must be stopped quickly!

Recommended Level : 60+

Tamarath the Enchantress (Legendary)
1030a21dba6163f46c00bc6a4c661e3d05e8.jpg

Tamarath the Enchantress is an ambitious Elvish magic wielder who has been empowered by her devotion to the Shadowlord. She has emerged from hiding to assist Burzzthak in laying waste to the area and attacking the Cathedral of the Ways. She must be stopped. Will you stand in her way?

Recommended Level : 90+

King Au Xenah (Legendary)
3203474ab527ecde3aec28b518f4fc9d80f.jpg?

King Au Xenah is a cruel and evil king with a lust for gold. He treated his people with contempt letting them starve outside his castle while he got richer. The peasants eventually sought help from a local wizard who cursed Au Xenah transforming him and trapping him in his castle for 100 years. Now the curse has worn off and King Au Xenah has gone mad and is out on the rampage...

Recommended Level : 150+

Tarbida (Legendary)
321e900c9c38e40a1ec493b39d1ed44aaef.jpg?

The evil being Tarbida has dwelt beneath the world for an age having been trapped in tunnels by the Elves. Now Tarbida has found a way out and now the creature has decided that it is time to come back to the surface and teach the peoples of the world the true meaning of suffering and pain once again.

Recommended Level : 200+

Rangdar the Demon Queen (Legendary)
1600da927f813077ceb244d63c2d5e4a77ec.jpg

Rangdar was once a powerful queen in the lands of Falagi. She secretly worshipped forbidden gods of death and destruction, gaining great power from them. Her court discovered her secret and tried to kill her. Mortally wounded, she managed to escape into hidden caves where she was granted Demonhood for her faith in the dark gods whom she served. In her new Demon form Rangdar has become a great and powerful evil that wishes to enslave all mankind.

Recommended Level : 325+

Jorogumo (Legendary)
837421ba6adfbeef3853bf16555014bfafc.jpg?

Jorogumo is a wicked creature, a mix of spider and woman that is full of hate and knows only evil. She was thought destroyed in the battle of Axium on the island of Jxi. This was a foolish assumption. Jorogumo has not only survived but has grown in power and is now rampaging through the lands massacring as she goes.

Recommended Level : 500+

Mantikhoras (Legendary)
42982d589331a49ee4a8d0a928eb64c63a9a.jpg

Mantikhoras, Father of Manticores is a vast leonine monster with fur the colour of cinnabar and a long, heavily armoured scorpion tail capable of firing thorn-like stingers coated in poison. This creature delights in devouring men and woman whole, leaving no remains. He stalks through the darkness, leaping great distances as, unlike his progeny, he does not have wings!

Recommended Level : 925+

Khimaira (Legendary)
42995f3c3e9dea7f04c66298f486c2f9a582.jpg

Another 'Sire of Monsters', Khimaira is the primogenitor of the various Chimera that inhabit the Realms. It is the oldest and most powerful of it's vile race. This huge beast has the front third of a lion, the middle is of a goat, with a goats head rising from the center of it's spine. Both heads are skeletal and putrid! The final third of the body is draconic in nature with a tail terminating with the head of a snake which spits poison! Both the goats heat and lions head are capable of spewing torrents of fire! This is a huge and horrifying beast!

Recommended Level : 1425+

Palmago the Stalker (Legendary)
4300ddc50770709d09e274f790b05221d54e.jpg

Palmago the Stalker is an assassin par excellence! This creature looks essentially like a man shaped grey tiger. A beast in human form. It quite surprises people to find that he is also intelligent, calculating and sells his prodigious skills to the highest bidder. He's comparable to a ninja assassin, though his fur provides a natural camouflage and his claws are excellent climbing tools. They also make formidable weapons, more so when coupled with a powerful maw full of dagger-like teeth!

Recommended Level : 2175+

Hades Werewolf (Legendary) (NEW)
4391138696312de4c78d19a606e335dd503e.jpg

The Hades Werewolf is a lycanthropic nightmare, part man, part hellhound. This dangerous creature appears to be a hunter and tracker, though for whom is unknown. All that is known is that the fiery furred, red skinned monster is a vicious  and relentless hunter and killer!

Recommended Level : 2975+

Inspiration from : hades8840

These creatures shall be available until 12:00 server time on Monday the 11th of July 2016.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:09

Excellent, many thanks HCS.

Just a heads up, currently getting a code error on homepage where the link to this thread is. It still gets you here though.

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:10

Currently getting a code error on homepage where the link to this thread is. It still gets you here though.

That occurs sometimes if there are no posts beyond the first. 

#4 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:15

That occurs sometimes if there are no posts beyond the first.

Fixed, all good.

Not sure, but somebody said there was a new Legendary, assuming the Hades one (congrats Hades!)

If that's true, could we get some credit out to him for the invention and a "new" on the home page so HCS gets some kudos for the work on new creatures?

Thanks again.

#5 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:17

Fixed, all good.

Not sure, but somebody said there was a new Legendary, assuming the Hades one (congrats Hades!)

If that's true, could we get some credit out to him for the invention and a "new" on the home page so HCS gets some kudos for the work on new creatures?

Thanks again.

ty he is mine now i am gonna go pet him like a gd boy till he gives me the goodies

and ty grim smacking time on

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:18

Hades baby (hope no offense taken), as you kill your creation, I'd humbly request eventually some feedback here on stats and drops.

Areas would be cool too.

Obviously, I'm too far below, but let's see what the pack does in your name ,oP

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:20

might take a while to walk 125 levels backwards lol

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:30

The highest Master Realm is Narrac Tunnels at 2926. We should have a good bunch more ready to go live on Monday or there abouts.

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:39

might take a while to walk 125 levels backwards lol

Player 'hades8840' has set their preferences to block the skill 'Light Foot' from being cast on them.

Lmao, hehe.

#10 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 17:41

Thanks again.

Tis done, thank you BG... all hail the work of the cows and the input from the FS god of the underworld.

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

Edited by Egami, 08 July 2016 - 17:42.

#11 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 18:06

Maybe just me, but after so many re-runs of this event, I still do not understand this sentence ??

"The Demonic Pinatas have arisen from the Light only knows where."

Not sure if its grammar, punctuation or what? But it really winds me up.. :D

#12 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 18:28

Maybe just me, but after so many re-runs of this event, I still do not understand this sentence ??

Not sure if its grammar, punctuation or what? But it really winds me up.. biggrin.png

Ummm, it's correct no matter what English you speak.

EDIT: Guess I should clarify that "it's" not incorrect in grammar or punctuation either in American or British English.

If it helps, the "translation" (read explanation) would be that there is something called "the Light". I don't actually catch the reference.

These Demonic Pinatas (and "PiƱatas", if I may, would be more correct, but not in English and it causes issues in coding) have appeared from "somewhere".

This all-knowing Light thing may know from where.

The layman translation is that nobody knows where they came from. Of course, HCS programming is not considered a viable answer, lmao.

Edited by Egami, 08 July 2016 - 18:35.

#13 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 18:40

Not sure if its grammar, punctuation or what? But it really winds me up.. :D

Ummm, it's correct no matter what English you speak.

I speak English English from England. But it just does not fit right in my head!

"The Demonic Pinatas have arisen"

I am ok upto this point, but..

"from the Light only knows where"

completely destroys my brain..

maybe

"The Demonic Pinatas have arisen. Only the Light knows from where."

Is what is trying to be said? or how about...

"The Demonic Pinatas have arisen from the Light, only Brother Giles knows from where. [Buy his reasonably priced Bats]"

or something else.....

#14 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 18:44

Thank u for the event!

Nice new set! Congrats to hades!

Just a small feedback on the art.. the 2 new items, they dont look like they are part of the same set.. totally differend to each other.. was this in purpose??

#15 Qloak

Qloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 19:48

Holy Pinata Bats, where you buy this?
Could you guys please be more newbfriendly in description, im sure most of the newbeginners has no clue where to get this item, i am sure its quite obvious, I just can't figure it out, nor can my friend.

Regards Very new player!

Edited by Qloak, 08 July 2016 - 19:53.

#16 EbonAngel

EbonAngel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 20:01

Could you guys please be more newbfriendly in description,

bolded text in the first paragraph of the event description

However, Brother Giles of the Cathedral of Ways mentions that he seems to have an unending stock of Holy Pinata Bats at his shop.

#17 Qloak

Qloak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 20:12

Who is he, where is that location, how do I get there, it might seem easy for some, I find that text very unuseful as I have no clue where that is, nvm I bought one on the auction house, probably 100 times the price.

#18 Raku

Raku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 23:44

Thanks BG

#19 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 July 2016 - 00:06

Something must have misfired in the Cow Computer, as I have full stamina for once!

Also a salute to Hades for his new puppy!  I don't suppose I could bribe him with kibble...

#20 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 14:11

Who is he, where is that location, how do I get there, it might seem easy for some, I find that text very unuseful as I have no clue where that is, nvm I bought one on the auction house, probably 100 times the price.

i agree with you..game is not newbie friendly and too many players just expect newbies to know everything..better info would help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: