12 replies to this topic

#1 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 14:27

hello community....not sure if this was how it always has been and meant to be..i am doing ep quest lvl 700..fighting water guardian elemental titan..i used titan doubler 150..on a kill....it took my 4x stamina from me..but only gave me 1 kill ..not 4 kills....?  titan doubler not work vs elemental titans ? 

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2016 - 14:36

Titan Doubler is for TKP kills. You're killing the Elemental Titans for the Quest. That requires Quest Hunter.

#3 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 14:50

Titan Doubler is for TKP kills. You're killing the Elemental Titans for the Quest. That requires Quest Hunter.

thxs bg..i wondered what quest hunter was for..and i agree titan dblr should not work on the elemental quest titans..you can lock this, remove it..whatever you wish to do..learned something new today..quest hunter buff

Edited by yodamus, 19 August 2016 - 14:52.

#4 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 14:57

ok bg..i did the quest hunter buff175... killed the titan...it only took 1x stamina..and only gave me 1x kill... so does the quest hunter not work on the elemental quest titans ? ...i can understand again , why it should not..those 4 quests should take the 500 kill effort for epic..not a short cut..but now i am curious...what does quest hunter really do ?

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2016 - 15:15

Hey.

This was attacking a specific titan for a quest, right? It ought to work. 

~ Grim

#6 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 15:27

Hey.

This was attacking a specific titan for a quest, right? It ought to work. 

~ Grim

yes..i am attacking the water guardian titan lvl 700 for ep quest...it did not work..no real big deal..just a few bits of gold down the tube..lol ..every kill with the quest hunter buff on..did 1x stam and 1 x kill ..so it really did nothing..maybe it is just the quest elemental titans it does not work on..never knew buff existed..so i have not tried it on a regular quest while hunting to see if it works..will try next hunt..  ...when i get done with these 500 kills..bummer,  titan died at 208 kills..hope he re-appears soon.

Edited by yodamus, 19 August 2016 - 15:29.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2016 - 15:35

I use Quest Hunter when leveling so I can confirm it works. Hmm. Will ask Hoofmaster about it and Elemental Titans.

#8 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:06

How do you Not know what buffs exists? :P

#9 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:32

yes..i am attacking the water guardian titan lvl 700 for ep quest...it did not work..no real big deal..just a few bits of gold down the tube..lol ..every kill with the quest hunter buff on..did 1x stam and 1 x kill ..so it really did nothing..maybe it is just the quest elemental titans it does not work on..never knew buff existed..so i have not tried it on a regular quest while hunting to see if it works..will try next hunt..  ...when i get done with these 500 kills..bummer,  titan died at 208 kills..hope he re-appears soon.

If I'm not mistaken, the scout tower will read the normal amount of times you killed the elemental titan. However, if you go to the quest book (or back to the spot of the map that tells you how many titans you killed) it will be the amount you killed x4. Quest Hunter does not not increase the amount of stamina used either. (eg. 1 stamina=4 kills)

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#10 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:12

If I'm not mistaken, the scout tower will read the normal amount of times you killed the elemental titan. However, if you go to the quest book (or back to the spot of the map that tells you how many titans you killed) it will be the amount you killed x4. Quest Hunter does not not increase the amount of stamina used either. (eg. 1 stamina=4 kills)

Yeah, that's what I was expecting to happen, but I finished all 4 Elemental Quests before the existence of QH, so I couldn't experiment it myself.

#11 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 16:26

that must be a fsh thing....because i was killing that titan with titan dblr 175 on..was doing nothing but 1 kill, 1 stam...then bg told me about quest hunter..took titan dblr off..and put quest hunter 175 on..still 1 kill, 1 stam...even when i check my quest book..still 1 kill , 1 stam...dont believe me..go do it yourself...

#12 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 14:31

today..went back to killing the water titan..and hooray..the quest hunter buff is working like it should ..thxs whoever fixed that quickly...bg you can closed this thread or remove it..thxs

Edited by yodamus, 24 August 2016 - 14:31.

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:30

Issue resolved. :)

*Locked*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users