• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:04

I'd like to up the ante on the huge 25 fsp reward of whatever this is...

In addition the winner will receive one bona fide straight from my backpack...

860.gif

giphy.gif

#22 adamsss01

adamsss01

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Korea

Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:47

Akarinaga

#23 1daboss

1daboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:53

Cucullainn, sure he’s grumpy in the morning but he knows a lot about the game. He helps out others quietly.

#24 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 13:39

I'll nominate Roachikins.  Since his return to the game, he has helped countless new players, with not only helpful advice, but sending gold, mystic pickaxes, and even buffs.  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#25 DeathToll

DeathToll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 13:41

Ladyjenks for me, while she's been retired from PVP for the last year or so, she is my personal mentor, she patiently explained setups and benefits and thought me how to counter and manage buffs in GVGs and within the last few years took charge and, in her prime time guided her guild, despite it not being pvp-oriented like it's main competition, to being one of the best in the game

#26 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 20 April 2019 - 13:55

Pointyhair for keeping FSH alive(.....  :) 

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#27 LadyJ

LadyJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 14:33

Pointyhair, FSH is awesome :)

#28 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 14:35

BP has been kind and helpful to a great many people. I nominate her also

#29 mightyfine

mightyfine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 18:55

I nominate CuCullainn 

A real helpful and all around nice guy.

#30 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 22:23

Pointy for sure for the previously stated reasons. All past FSH devs aswell.

#31 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 00:34

FSH is still a thing?

#32 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 00:38

FSH is still a thing?

Some people apparently can't play without it.... imagine that

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#33 Tracy44187

Tracy44187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:06

I wish I could nominate someone but I can't, there are too many good people in this game.  HiddnNinja, activeh1, SirDavid58, Egami, Rekluse, Titan and lisit are just the start of all the people that have helped me.  There are so many more but I can't remember everyone's names.  Just guess I'll just say thank you all for everything.  Some have helped me with discounts and other's have helped me with knowledge.  I just wish I could be as much help as others have been to me.

One with the light that brightens the day of each individual so that he himself will have a good day.  

#34 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:18

I don't get why folk who have the option of using the FSH still choose not to ? - All it does is simplify game functions that, in their "native" format are long-winded ..

Each to their own tho ..

(for those who play on tablets and phones, well, I guess you don't have a choice .. )

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#35 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:34

I don't get why folk who have the option of using the FSH still choose not to ? - All it does is simplify game functions that, in their "native" format are long-winded ..

Each to their own tho ..

(for those who play on tablets and phones, well, I guess you don't have a choice .. )

Oh, we do, but many functions just don't work properly because a touchscreen can't use them.  And with limited space, it's better to just use the app where it can be used.  

I'm not disparaging those that use FSH by any means, tho, I just find it funny that there are some that can't function at all without it.... Imagine if they had to level sans buffs/potions most now take for granted... You know, those ones that hadn't come out yet when we were youngsters in game-time ;)

Edited by BadPenny, 21 April 2019 - 04:35.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#36 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:59

Oh, we do, but many functions just don't work properly because a touchscreen can't use them.  And with limited space, it's better to just use the app where it can be used.  

I'm not disparaging those that use FSH by any means, tho, I just find it funny that there are some that can't function at all without it.... Imagine if they had to level sans buffs/potions most now take for granted... You know, those ones that hadn't come out yet when we were youngsters in game-time ;)

I get what you mean, but were it not for the FSH, I'd not be playing the game any more .. the interface (as I recall it) without the FSH is akin to the interface in SigmaStorm2, and that was a NIGHTMARE to play.

Good game, LOUSY interface ..

Edited by Pardoux, 21 April 2019 - 05:01.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#37 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 21 April 2019 - 05:31

Is this a reboot of what used to be known as Most Influential Player?
Most deserving is a silly name, since I would figure those with low to no means would be most deserving to get something for free? Or do we only reward those, who have made it easier for ourselves?

And to make this a OP relevant post;

I nominate bloody18. He is almost always blocking everyone in game when doing stuff, and then forgetting to remove the block after he is done with whatever. He has questions to ALL answers - and even though he might not always ask the right thing, he at least asks about something.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#38 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 11:52

My nomination is...

#39 Animamunde

Animamunde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 15:56

Cucullainn.  He is a walking FS God who has helped me so much over the years.  And I can trully say, he has the cutest butt and smile.

#40 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 19:29

FSH is great, QOL updates that make the game more enjoyable that would bog down devs from bigger updates. There is much more of a checks and balance between the devs and FSH devs (Personally observed from once being an active beta tester) opposed to back then. Rules are not being broken, i daresay there really isn't much if anything at all hoof wouldn't want to integrate into the game that's currently in FSH. Don't wanna use it don't but you have equal opportunity.

Edited by EpicPiety, 21 April 2019 - 19:31.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: