9 replies to this topic

#1 j3k

j3k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:00

Does any one know what was the time where their was the most players online?  

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:55

Probably the first day it was available. Lots of FS players created an account just to check it out.

#3 j3k

j3k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:21

Probably the first day it was available. Lots of FS players created an account just to check it out.

:0   

got the number of players or just guessing?  

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#4 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:36

:0   

got the number of players or just guessing?  

It was 891.

What do you think? Of course I do not have the number and am only guessing that it was the first day, and have no idea what the actual number was. The one above was made up to show you how silly it is to ask us this. None of us players know for sure. If you really must have the information, submit a ticket to support to see if they are willing to research it for you.

#5 j3k

j3k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:22

It was 891.

What do you think? Of course I do not have the number and am only guessing that it was the first day, and have no idea what the actual number was. The one above was made up to show you how silly it is to ask us this. None of us players know for sure. If you really must have the information, submit a ticket to support to see if they are willing to research it for you.

.-. woah   didn't mean to make you mad just wanted to know how many players  :( 

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

#6 Abdullah89

Abdullah89

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:18

personally I don't see why this information is important enough for any1 to take the time to find out, but like cyrus said...ur best bet on finding out will be to submit a ticket to HCS and asking them themselves. :D

#7 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 13:31

O_o.. the information, if not known by a player off hand, was probably lost in the Merge of all the forums.. but some whisper of something might be still left over. sigma had a great community and active forum at the start. just keep on dig'n

#8 proffej

proffej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:15

in 2009 threw 2010 there was a lot of players on ss2 as we waited for  are stamina gain on fs  now if your in to Eldevin  type games we have Eldevin  i still log on to ss2 but my guild there is dead if someone  would like some gear and help  from me in ss2 i still go one about every day or at least Fri-Sunday. 

#9 Dowster

Dowster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:16

I think I remember seeing over 1k a few times, but usually it was around 4-500 during the first month, 800ish at peak. So Cyrus' guess was pretty much on the dot :)

(if anyone with the appropriate powers comes into this thread, they may want to delete the spam post above this one)

Edited by Dowster, 10 October 2013 - 10:56.

#10 j3k

j3k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2013 - 00:00

I think I remember seeing over 1k a few times, but usually it was around 4-500 during the first month, 800ish at peak. So 

Dang :3  

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: