• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 ClerBear

ClerBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 21:16

Please do not assume that everyone uses the same things you use, just because you use them.

I have no intention of downloading and installing FSH on this computer. It's borrowed.  As in NOT MINE. Ok.

You can see my gold now, I do not wish you to see it.  The buff will not last, take a chance. I did not say Do Not HIt.

I have been told in the past by a player that they watched my hunt and hit me just before leaving the game for awhile. That was before this latest upgrade, so much easier now, don't you think? 

I have waited to see what was brought out before asking for anything, and I tailored that so as not to prevent PvP, just keep it from being to easy.  Nothing worth while should be to easy.

I do not now, nor will I ever bounty another player in this game.  Been hit for it. Been asked if I wanted a 100 stam hit for it.  Been given a 100 stam hit for it. lol

Yada, yada, yada. I've heard it all, I think.

Edited by ClerBear, 27 May 2015 - 21:19.

#22 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 22:38

i look at the find player and  i already want to attack ppl

Edited by BigGrim, 28 May 2015 - 09:18.
No swearing.

#23 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 22:42

Please do not assume that everyone uses the same things you use, just because you use them.

I have no intention of downloading and installing FSH on this computer. It's borrowed.  As in NOT MINE. Ok.

You can see my gold now, I do not wish you to see it.  The buff will not last, take a chance. I did not say Do Not HIt.

I have been told in the past by a player that they watched my hunt and hit me just before leaving the game for awhile. That was before this latest upgrade, so much easier now, don't you think? 

I have waited to see what was brought out before asking for anything, and I tailored that so as not to prevent PvP, just keep it from being to easy.  Nothing worth while should be to easy.

I do not now, nor will I ever bounty another player in this game.  Been hit for it. Been asked if I wanted a 100 stam hit for it.  Been given a 100 stam hit for it. lol

I've never used FSH in all my years playing, I think its a joke...That being said, I've been helping players carry their gold all that time and had no problems clicking through the names on the find player list and determining what they got onhand...hidden coffer active, I'm hitting you like it's the lottery since to me that's the best reason to hit you because it appears you got something to hide. And if it's a new name that appears on my find player list, guess what, chances are you're trying to quietly level on through..guess what, you're probably getting hit.

It's just nice to see HCS take matters into their own hands and implement something finally into the game under their control and not under the control of those who abuse it for their own profit. Can only imagine the complaints recieved once fsh is fully under HCS control and the playing field becomes level again in all aspects abused...then we'll see the reality of the game.

#24 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 22:44

First, thank you for implementing this feature into the game itself.  Second, a big kudos to whoever made it happen so quickly after this was taken away from helper.

For those players suddenly stressing about it, I will do something I almost never do and give you a peek into the mind of a relentless gold hitter.  Show gold has been a feature of Helper for years and one of the main reasons I use it.  It's never been an issue before and shouldn't be now.  The feature was simply transitioned from one system to another.  It's not new, just different.  As far as Hidden Coffer goes, I can't speak for everyone but HC is like a huge invitation asking me to make a gold hit on you.  I don't know whether it is gold from hunting, scavenging, guild gold or nothing at all but I just have to take a swing or few to find out what you are hiding.  It's like playing the slot machine, could get nothing or could hit the jackpot but Hidden Coffer is too much for me to resist.  While Hidden Coffer may sound appealing to some I would caution you in it's use for this reason.

Screenshot everything!

#25 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 23:38

LOL>>>> Now this should really be interesting. It`a amazing  all these comments about this already being here. In about 5 seconds I can go down this list and clean out everyone my level with gold on them. As for hiding the gold or dumping it you don`t even have a chance with this OLD implement...

#26 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 23:42

Deflect works great.. Other buffs, potions, and equipment can help you protect your gold.. Taking five every time will deter some..

The time of dealing with large amounts of gold while wearing epics is over.. Auto reload to sell buffs? Better keep some type of protection on ones self..

#27 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 May 2015 - 23:51

I have no intention of downloading and installing FSH on this computer. It's borrowed. As in NOT MINE. Ok.

You can see my gold now, I do not wish you to see it. The buff will not last, take a chance. I did not say Do Not HIt.

I have waited to see what was brought out before asking for anything, and I tailored that so as not to prevent PvP, just keep it from being to easy. Nothing worth while should be to easy.

I do not now, nor will I ever bounty another player in this game. Been hit for it. Been asked if I wanted a 100 stam hit for it. Been given a 100 stam hit for it. lol

I'd take a chance if you were in my range and hit you repeatedly until you DID have gold on you. I may not hit if I saw you DIDN'T have gold.

When is the new pvp system coming out? Why is this code change implemented if pvp is going to change?

DP

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#28 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 23:54

GET THE GUN , PAW!!

#29 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 00:16

Why is this code change implemented if pvp is going to change?

Gold hits will never change no matter what alterations they do in the future to PvP.. A small change like this is a way to gauge pvpers and nonpvpers reaction to PvP.. They talk of the new PvP coming out at the end of June so this coming month should hold lots of discussions for the future of attacking players.. Both on and off the board..

#30 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 May 2015 - 00:23

Gold hits will never change no matter what alterations they do in the future to PvP.. A small change like this is a way to gauge pvpers and nonpvpers reaction to PvP.. They talk of the new PvP coming out at the end of June so this coming month should hold lots of discussions for the future of attacking players.. Both on and off the board..

I think we all know full well what PvPers feel and what levelers feel. The dead horse has been beaten already. No more discussion required.

DP

#31 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 May 2015 - 00:25

Does this change not send a mixed message after we have been assured that pvp must change? Further debate is circular.

DP

#32 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:04

Discussion has happened but changes have rarely been brought upon the game..

#33 Skiritai

Skiritai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:07

I'm amazed at the hostility I feel in the comments here., I'm also disappointed. You make it so personal when you should not. Any player is allowed to ask for things.   Or that's the way I have understood it.

#34 Skiritai

Skiritai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:57

I have just been told by a player that they are going to hit me every time I hunt. Fantastic huh?

#35 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:18

Then add them as your enemy and don't hunt when they are on.. If they are then buff up and let a friend/guildmate hold your gold.. They can o ly hit you once every hour, plenty of time to hunt and get you gold into purple

#36 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:09

or level up to where they cant attack u simple as that... that what i do when i get into someone range

#37 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:02

On FS Helper straight from the link in game: 

"Please note that we cannot provide any support for this and you use it completely at your own risk."

Personally, I think people are getting distracted by the old PvPer vs leveler question.

I'd highlight the "point" on this particular update: 

This was one of the most requested features from the FSHelper to be ported across to the game properly. 

I do use FS Helper because it has a lot of great features. HCS is aware of this. 

I'm hoping (and relatively sure) that this is just the beginning and more will be on the way "to be ported across to the game properly". (o0

Edit: Just found this recent jewel in another thread which sums it up nicely from the boss himself:

There will be major improvements to PvP, including finding players with lots of on-hand gold with the new PvP update. We just feel this should be available to everyone rather than just people who use the FSHelper. I'm not going to give any more details about the update for now, other than we're aiming for a release towards the end of next month  :)

Edited by Egami, 28 May 2015 - 04:12.

#38 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:27

I have just been told by a player that they are going to hit me every time I hunt. Fantastic huh?

If you've gotten this far in the game and haven't figured out the dozen or so ways to hide your gold from thieves, then no update in the world will help you. 

#39 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:44

And+saying+it+s+from+1979+makes+it+speci

#40 karinajaya

karinajaya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Badge
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:09

its be danger to hold many gold ... i'm think dont show up gold .. :D

not fun if show up gold at hand .. :D lets keep gold hidden so more fun if player want mug rich player :D

Respect Or Not Respect

Say Good Thing Or Say Bad Thing

full_banner2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: