Photo

Top Rated GvG Ladder Guilds That Are Banned!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2016 - 17:31

I was looking at the "Guild PvP Ladder" today......and noticed that one Guild sitting in 11th spot has had all 4 members "banned"!!  Also a Guild sitting in 20th with NUMEROUS players "banned"! These Guilds are OBVIOUSLY up there by "other means of game play"!!

I personally 100% think HCS should remove 11th spot Guild and let another Guild move up....

As for the 20th spot Guild , well , I think they should be knocked off the ladder also..but...that's just my opinion!!

Edited by wazzimoto, 28 April 2016 - 17:49.

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#2 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 20:10

There has been a lot of discussion about this particular issue across all top ratings for Guilds.

See, for example: Should HCS implement a third additional Guild XP ranking based on activity?

With respect to GvG, it has been brought up several times. 

I full agree and will support any movement towards this end. 

I'm not 100% sure, but my gut tells me that what I call the "Legacy aspect" is important. It may be less so for some things.

That's basically why I suggested in the above example an "additional" ranking rather than wiping out the history of those that have made headway before but have fallen to the wayside. 

If a move was made to code for this idea, I might support other ideas of some token bonus to increase activity. In my head the was always minimal and the "best" idea I came up with was a +1 gold gain per hour for the members of the top 10 guilds in each ranking. 

I would think of that as a token benefit that I don't think would influence the game much. I'm pretty much against any other type of reward.... but all of that is a discussion that may or may not ever come to pass. )o0

#3 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2016 - 20:16

I agree and I do not think any Guilds progress should be wiped out....EXCEPT when you can clearly see that a Guild consisting of 4 members that have ALL been banned still sit on a Top Rated Platform.....They have NO reason to be sitting there!!  And I do like the idea posted in that link!!  :)

#4 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 April 2016 - 20:53

any people that are 30 days or more inactive should not be in the hi-scores lists. Any guild that even remotely is suspected of cheating should not be listed in the hi-scores list, upon confirmation of cheating.

#5 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:48

I agree with what is posted that if a guild has been busted for cheating then they should not be listed on top lists.  I do believe this should apply to players lists as well.  

The suggestion as to have an updated list version like active and inactive is not a bad idea either like in xp level top list.  I hope HCS will take a look and weigh in on some input here.  :ph34r:

#6 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 13:26

if players are banned....it is because of wrong doing in FS..breaking the rules...so hence cheating.  I too agree that the 11th place guild with all members banned shud be removed for two reasons.  first, they are all banned.  for what ever reason they were banned they ALL cheated at something....they shud not be given any honor.  SECONDLY and more importantly...they will never come back, where as an inactive guild does have the chance of having a mate pop back on to see what is going on...and we all have the chance to smack em silly.  lol.  but a completely banned guild holding a high place of honor, shud not happen!  think it is best for all.....

Edited by lapdragon, 01 May 2016 - 01:38.

#7 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 14:08

Players do ask for self bans from time to time because they are either mad at the game or don't want the temptation to log on... so don't think because you see someone banned you know what happened or that they automatically were cheaters...

#8 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 19:29

LEOS, yes, thank you for pointing that out....i apologize.  there is that random chance, so i shudnt say they ALL cheated.  but i stand by my statement that a guild with ALL member's being banned is not the same as inactive, and shud be looked at as not ever able to come back and shud be removed from the list just the same. darn those exceptions to the rules...lol

#9 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2016 - 22:52

feridot has now went from 11th to 9th......A BANNED GUILD now allowed to be in the 10 TOP Rated PvP Guild's Rankings .....w0000w

Ridiculous HCS.....plain ridiculous!!!  Makes the Guilds that spend 100's of stam and FSP feel GREAT!! 

LMAO.....what a joke!!!!!

Edited by wazzimoto, 04 May 2016 - 11:10.

#10 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 23:18

I agreeing with you wazzimoto but gvg has becoming joke after composing

players now hitting with crazy high composing and guilds can only trying defending with buffing their members only with buffs 175 against crazy high composing

all acounts that getting banned should be removing from top lists, it not mattering if banning was because they broke hcs rules or they asking hcs for getting banned, when they coming back and asking hcs for unbanning them then they can getting back to top list

#11 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2016 - 23:24

Fist Fight and Invert 175 with reckoning do wonders FYI    :)    (inside scoop)    :)

#12 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 23:35

+1 that guild needs to get the boot...

#13 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 23:36

Fist Fight and Invert 175 with reckoning do wonders FYI    :)    (inside scoop)    :)

thank you, I knowing this but chance buffs like fist fight, invert, high guard, golden shield and dispel curse have watering down pvp, I not liking chance buffs in pvp, pvp in past was better, you only having 175 buffs and really needed using brain for calculating stats of target and many setups, we not having fist fight, invert, high guard, golden shield and dispel curse and it was very good

if player good pvper and using crazy high composing then he can easy beating target who activating fist fight or invert

try crazy high composing and then look at stats you will getting, it not normal in pvp

#14 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:56

thank you, I knowing this but chance buffs like fist fight, invert, high guard, golden shield and dispel curse have watering down pvp, I not liking chance buffs in pvp, pvp in past was better, you only having 175 buffs and really needed using brain for calculating stats of target and many setups, we not having fist fight, invert, high guard, golden shield and dispel curse and it was very good

if player good pvper and using crazy high composing then he can easy beating target who activating fist fight or invert

try crazy high composing and then look at stats you will getting, it not normal in pvp

Fist fight removes all his crazy high stats and it becomes a battle of who has the better sets...lvl 60 composing cannot beat fist fight used correctly..

#15 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:19

Fist fight removes all his crazy high stats and it becomes a battle of who has the better sets...lvl 60 composing cannot beat fist fight used correctly..

before answering I want saying sorry wazzimoto if I going offtopic

I saying: 1) if player good pvper and 2) using crazy high composing then he can easy beating target who activating fist fight or invert

in past I doing many gvgs, I will trying explaining how defeating safe when fist fight or invert activating (both buffs can not activating at same time)

1) if player good pvper

this topic about gvg so in gvg attacker has advantage because he doing attacking and he can choosing setups he wanting with buffs, target is offline (many players who doing gvg they only hitting offline players, never online players, that strategy) and can only using 1 setup and not changing

I giving situations how attacker can safe beating player who activating fist fight

AA) target using armor setup (target will try having high armor with attack and  damage), attacker need only making sure his defense is higher than targets attack and attacker need having more than 51% damage of targets armor stat

BB) target using defense setup

situation 1) target using high attack and high defense with low damage, attacker need only using high attack and armor

situation 2) target using high defense and normal attack with normal damage, attacker only need using high attack and making sure his defense is higher than targets attack

CC) target using sucide setup

situation 1) target using attack and damage, attacker need only using high defense or high armor

situation 2) target using high attack and normal damage, attacker only need using high armor

situation 3) taget using normal attack and high damage, attacker only need using high defense

you can seeing that attacker having advantage over player in gvg who offline because attacker can changing setups and offline target can only keeping wearing 1 setup

now we adding chance of invert activating:

2) using crazy high composing

if you using crazy high composing then you can safe winning because of how powerful composing is, composing giving you higher stats than your target (target can only getting buffs level 175 from guild) and composing giving you higher attack/armor/defense/damage reduction (flinch, terrorize, .....) against your target and higher attack/armor/defense/damage boosts (SH, KE, ....) for your stats

in end using crazy high composing will helping you beating target who activating invert and if player good pvper (choosing setups I explaining in different situations) he will beating target who activating fist fight

(I using 2 colors for making better, I hoping what I saying players can understanding, sorry for my poor english)

what wazzimoto saying is correct, banned guild should not staying in top list because it is same with banned players, they not staying in top list

Edited by kitobas, 04 May 2016 - 05:35.

#16 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 May 2016 - 15:16

i personally think  any banned player should be completely removed from game, the amount of guilds with players showing 0 gxp is just lame....

banned accounts should not show on any list they should be removed from the game...

#17 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:34

Ohhh my goodness i just wanted to let my guild founder know i was going to be offline for a couple days... You guys take non game issues to serious.

#18 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:45

Ohhh my goodness i just wanted to let my guild founder know i was going to be offline for a couple days... You guys take non game issues to serious.

Thanks Tim....cya soon!!!

#19 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:35

inactive players and guilds should be removed from all high scores my guild included

#20 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 22:32

I giving situations how attacker can safe beating player who activating fist fight

AA) target using armor setup (target will try having high armor with attack and  damage), attacker need only making sure his defense is higher than targets attack and attacker need having more than 51% damage of targets armor stat

BB) target using defense setup

situation 1) target using high attack and high defense with low damage, attacker need only using high attack and armor

situation 2) target using high defense and normal attack with normal damage, attacker only need using high attack and making sure his defense is higher than targets attack

CC) target using sucide setup

situation 1) target using attack and damage, attacker need only using high defense or high armor

situation 2) target using high attack and normal damage, attacker only need using high armor

situation 3) taget using normal attack and high damage, attacker only need using high defense

you can seeing that attacker having advantage over player in gvg who offline because attacker can changing setups and offline target can only keeping wearing 1 setup

And All examples are flawed it is always possible to win v composing with fistfight ..we did it last weekend with a player using maxed composing pots v a member of my guild offline with 192 buffs .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)
Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: