Welcome to the "cool" rping forum. :D

#63 fs_kullkoth

fs_kullkoth
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:06

Kullkoth
Height:an even six feet
Weight: About 170
Hair: Cut short on the sides and back while leaving the top long, the color is a light copper brown.
Apperance: Appears to have more rugged combative clothing under robes and cloaks, often carries an axe or mace.
"Get out of here you pervert!" An empty bottle went whizzing past Kullkoth's head as he darted out of the tavern, the third one this month actually. Besides if the barmaids didn't want to get hit on they shouldn't dress like that, especialy since they were also the ones giving out the drinks. "Sure I may be a lil too happy of a drunk but that's not bad." Kullkoth said to himself as he ducked into the woods, oh well he preferred the woods. Kullkoth climbed a larger tree and sent down on a large limb about fifteen feet off the ground. Kullkoth grew up near the woods, It was a pleasent reminder of home. All the sounds were soothing, the light breeze through the brances, the moonlight flickering through the leaves, and the light trembling the smaller animals made in the bushes and trees. Kullkoth thought about home and how far he's traveled since then and closed his eyes and dreamt of the woods he was used to.

#64 fs_lycanozeeb

fs_lycanozeeb
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2010 - 00:32

Alright lemme make this short an sweet.
Lycanozeeb (pronounced lye-CANoh-zee-EHB) ...was originally named Alexander Michael Delacaprion. He lived in a rich and royal family, pureblood lycans, all of em. His whole family hated humans and would ofter kill them for fun. Alexander hated this. He hated how spoiled, rude, and cruel his whole family was. So, after a little fight afer his dad about not hurting humans, he got dumped in a human village. What was it his father said? ''If you love 'em so much, live wit 'em?'' yeah thats it. Any way, the humans found him...uh, tried to kill him...and tossed him in the woods for the coyotes. Luckily, a small pack of his own kind found him. When he recovered, Alexander changed his name to Lycanozeeb, a latin name meaning wolf coupled with a hebrew word meaning wolf, as he had accepted his wild nater so strongly. Now his old pack is dead thanks to what? erm I'm sorry...humans. Thats right. And so he is alone, never coming out of wolf form. Sometimes he tails wild wolves...just so hes not alone for at least the time untill the alpha tells him to leave. He uses wild fighting methods anytime he gets in a jam...but mostly he runs just away.
Always alone but free.

#65 fs_calie09

fs_calie09
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:28

Hiya.

Name: Calie
Eye color: Red, turns blood red when in demon form.
uniform: kimo
Height: 6'7
Weight: unknown
Bio: Calie is a kitsune. (see my profile pic.) She has no memory, and just wants to be friends with people, but not many people accept her because she's a kitsune. When she goes into her demon form she has a black wolf tail, black hair, and black wolf ears instead of a fox tail and fox ears. She warms up to people easily, but after she warms up to someone they attack her. She is a lonely girl who only wants someone in the world to love her and accept her.

#66 fs_calie09

fs_calie09
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:31

Calie woke up and walked around a dark forest wondering where she was, and how she got there. She couldn't remember much except for a explosion that probably happened last night.
"Where am I?" she said out loud.

#67 Cassafras

Cassafras

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:34

Calie woke up and walked around a dark forest wondering where she was, and how she got there. She couldn't remember much except for a explosion that probably happened last night.
"Where am I?" she said out loud.

If you want to start a story you have to make a new topic ;)

2f0eb4bc-fcdc-4cba-b9e6-1926ea12abae_zps

By Me

Looking for a new sig or avi but don't know how to ask? Stop by the Directory!

#68 fs_brassica

fs_brassica
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:37

Name: King Brassica of the Realm Brassica

Realm Guild: First Rein

Background: I'm King. I oversee production and distribution of my DP(Domestic Product). My Realm is at peace now but there have been a war or two. I was crowned in the beginning of the first Blockade War so the Blockade Wars are the most memorable. but the wars gave me the experience to fight off the Icadus. The Icadus Invasion was the most devastating and costly. After the Invasion my people were very weary and on the edge. Drunkenness and fighting was on the rise so I made a decree that if anyone was to come to me and revoke there ways and become a normal citizen I would make sure they were set up with land a house vehicles money, what they need all they had to do was pick a profession from a hat and do it on there land. to my surprise this actually worked and on the way out the door they had to take another from a hat and they all said fine art. My Realms Fine Art is sought after madly on six worlds in four systems.

Domestic Products: Mustard; RolePlay Accessories; Books; Fine Art: Many.

#69 fs_xfir3

fs_xfir3
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2010 - 20:06

Togu ichi

discription:boy who was trained by a monk in the middle of the forest, blackish brown hair, gold eyes.

weapon:cursed samurai sword

fighting type:beserk when sees enemy

armor:mere wooden helmet, cloth shirt, slippers

#70 fs_licker

fs_licker
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:19

Name: Zoelania
Race: Dryad Human halfbreed
Class: Healer?

Born of a ranger's corpse buried under his Dryad lover's roots, she was found one day as a baby in a bulbous fruit by a truffle sniffing pig and his fat owner. Mistreated by his adopted father and shunned by other kids for her skin which carries a greenish hue, Zoe escaped at age 7 before the gleam in her fathers eye came to pass.

In her escape Zoelania came upon released a Owlbear cub caught in a snare and freed it. Zoelania touched the injured cub wondering what to do, when suddenly something awoken in her consciousness and her hands glowed green. The cub was healed. With mama Owlbear no where in sight, and the fires of forest hunters in the distance she stumbled further into the forrest, not wanting to be caught and brought back. The cub cooed for it's mother but when there was no reply, took one sniffed of Zoelania's track and ambled off in her direction.

#71 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:05

Name: Rebtex

Race: Elf

History: Changes with the story most of the time revealed slowly as the plot moves on.

Weapons: As an elf he relies on magic in a lot of situations. His specialties are elemental powers and psionic energy. He also carries two 10 inch thin elven blades with a slight curve.

Fighting Style: Very reserved and intelligent. Uses agility and speed in a fight but knows when to go all out. Has nearly unlimited stamina and can outlast even the toughest of opponents.

Armor: As an elf he despises all but the lightest of armor. He prefers no armor but in the rare occasion he does it is lightweight chainmail.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#72 fs_terraneus

fs_terraneus
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:19

Name: Terraneus

Race: Human

Known Age: 30 but he believes to be much older

History: Terraneus was found abandoned in a forest. Nobody knows where he came from and who might have left him there. He's been brought up in a small village by a family of farmers. When he was old enough to raise a sword he joined the army of King Montezuma where he begun his training. Soon he became a good fighter and a just man. Left the army followed by few and built himself an army and a city he liked to call "The City of Gold". That is when he became a king. Ever after he dedicated his time into studies, art, wine and beautiful women. Married twice and lost his queen twice. He became famous for his love affairs, for his city and for the right and rude way he was treating his people. One day he left his city to wonder the world but not long after he decided to help rebuild a kingdom he once sent men forth to build for him. It is not excluded to travel from time to time.

Favorite weapon: The doth blades

Skills: fighting with dual swords, diplomatic skills, good at counting money and seams to be rather good at making people follow his will.

#73 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:49

Name: Kitteh

Race: Cat Man
Class: Warrior

Description: Kitteh is a cat man. He grew up to be a warrior. He loves to hunt with his sword but his most preferred weapon is claw. His favourite diet is mouse. Back in when he was a kitten, his parents has died. Now he wanted to avenge the death of his parents. When he was 2 years old, he learned to shoot with gun. He is also a brutal hunter and like to impale rats. But he also likes to make annoying posts on forums. He is also interested in computer games. He has a laptop, in fact.
He loves to do quests. In fact, he is doing quests to earn the medal.

Weapon of choice: Sword and claws. He occasionally use gun for ranged attack. He is on a quest for a better weapon.

Armour: He basically goes on a quest for better armour too. But for now, he is wearing black steel armour.

Skill: He is skilled at buffing. He is also skilled in video games.
Likes: Kittens, Computer Games, Gold and FallenSword Points.

#74 fs_door23

fs_door23
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2010 - 21:17

Description: Kitteh is a cat man. He grew up to be a warrior. He loves to hunt with his sword but his most preferred weapon is claw. His favourite diet is mouse. Back in when he was a kitten, his parents has died. Now he wanted to avenge the death of his parents. When he was 2 years old, he learned to shoot with gun. He is also a brutal hunter and like to impale rats. But he also likes to make annoying posts on forums. He is also interested in computer games. He has a laptop, in fact.

Weapon of choice: Sword and claws. He occasionally use gun for ranged attack. He is on a quest for a better weapon.

Armour: He basically goes on a quest for better armour too. But for now, he is wearing black steel armour.

really? this is supposed to be based in medieval times :roll:

#75 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 23:07

You should give up on life. You obviously fail at it. :roll:

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#76 fs_kitteh666

fs_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2010 - 17:54

See? Told you, I tend to make fail post. And Kitteh is not good at making a good threads too!

And Kitteh came from other planet named Catar. He gets into the realm of Fallen Sword by going through the mysterious portal.

#77 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:19

See? Told you, I tend to make fail post. And Kitteh is not good at making a good threads too!

And Kitteh came from other planet named Catar. He gets into the realm of Fallen Sword by going through the mysterious portal.

Wrong game. Lmao :lol:

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#78 kingtyrin

kingtyrin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:25

The number of cat years in a people year can only be estimated. Tracie Hotchner, in The Cat Bible, offers a breakdown of human and cat years up to 16 human years:

* 1-month-old kitten = 6-month-old human baby
* 3-month-old kitten = 4-year-old child
* 6-month-old kitten = 10 human years old*
* 8-month-old kitten = 15-year-old human
* A 1-year-old cat has reached young adulthood, the equivalent of 18 human years**
(source- http://www.suite101.... ... ople_years)

:lol:

(sorry for the off topic remark, I couldnt resist)

#79 ninjawolfy

ninjawolfy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2011 - 16:58

Character Nickname: Ninjawolfy / Wolfy / Ooki
Character Real Name: Ookami

Species: Half Wolf - Half Human

Physical Description: Ninjawolfy is a tall, slender, build. Averages at 6'2". Generally he is found to be wearing dark clothing and likes to look neat and tidy, so if in public he'll be found in a shirt and trousers / Jeans. When on the battlefield he dons a dark, tight, suit fitted with hidden pouches and a belt for his tools and weapons.

Fighting Style: Ninjawolfy knows and practices several martial arts including but not limited to ninjutsu, Wolfjutsu, Aikeido, Karate. Also Ninjawolfy has been trained with several weapons which will be listed below. These are extensive and includes various forms of fighting style.

Weapons: Bo Staff, Kunai, Katana, Smoke Bombs, Composite LongBow.
Side Note: Not all weapons listed are carried at all times!

Background: Before finding himself in the Fallen Realms, Ninjawolfy traveled the Forgotten Realms and made a name for himself as a rogue. People have called Ninjawolfy a "Modern Robin Hood" and soon he took the title of "The Peoples Rogue".

History: Ninjawolfy was born of 2 werewolf parents who conceived him whilst under a new moon, this being done whilst in a wolf state, his mother had little recollection of the father and so he was raised with only his mother, until she was killed in battle when he was 7. He was told of his "heritage" and what it meant ... Ninjawolfy was a werewolf known as an "Irraka" .. He was conceived and had his "first change" under the new moon.
After his mothers death Ninjawolfy went in search of a home, a place to settle down.. But he couldn't ever stay in one place to long for it didn't feel like home, and so he donned himself a rogue, a person to help the people... He wouldn't take from anybody, he would only take from those which could afford it. He traveled through the Forgotten Realms, even at his young age, helping people, following quests for the local government and Thieves Guild, and even dabbled in magic with the Mages Guild.
When Ninjawolfy turned 25 he felt he couldn't find what he wanted in the Forgotten Realms so he traveled to the Fallen Realms, Through which he joined family after family trying to find his rightful place. He donned many titles and even joined a family of which all were also werewolves. But even then he did not feel "home"; He felt family but not home. So Ninjawolfy quested, he helped people when they needed it and he traveled from realm to realm and home to home.

Guilds: (Chronological Order - Apologies if I miss any)
The Night Stalker Guild
Werewolves of the Silver Moon
The Love Nest
World of Darkness
Imaginary Friends
Celtic Warriors
People of Lordly Caliber

Wolf Magicks: [All 150 unless stated]
Adept Learner: 10k
LIBrarian: 10k
Treasure Hunter: 10k
MERchant: 10k
CONserve: 10k
Animal Magnitism: 10k

Above for 50k

Brewing Master: 10k

Below for 40k
Wither: 15k
BERserk: 15k
Fury: 10k
Rage: 10k [level 35]

All for 100k
-------------------------------------------------
Character Upgrades:-
Max Stamina:2400
Stamina Gain:54
Experience Gain:548
Gold Gain:15
Bank Deposits:2
Inventory Slots:13
Component Inventory:11
Allies:6
Enemies:5
------------------------------------------------
After Notes:
Fighting styles can all be found here: http://en.wikipedia....of_martial_arts
------------------------------------------------
People of note and impact on Ninjawolfy and his life (In no particular order):
Jerry7566 Mcgivvern Kalenia Kyana Savanc Magaman199 Oniros AriDint Chasblade Fir3chick Springbok7 Slivac darkwolf08 Killudead Muppmupp Aeroshift Kaldirris RSatuki
DudeJR
MilanAndre

#80 souljahpug

souljahpug

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 18:54

I remember kitteh. Good times lol I think rebtex might remember too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: