Photo

Backpack Backpack .. Yeah!

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you For or Against This Idea .. (282 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you For or Against This Idea ..

1. Voted Yay (265 votes [93.97%])

Percentage of vote: 93.97%

2. Voted Nay (17 votes [6.03%])

Percentage of vote: 6.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#261 klem70

klem70

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:38

Like the idea. As I struggle sometimes in my BP. Voted Yes :-)

#262 dobroeutro

dobroeutro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 February 2013 - 14:11

Great idea, I would really like to see this implemented... :mrgreen:

#263 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 21:53

I voted for. I don't actually care as I take a perverse delight in wasting 15 minutes looking for those three items I have somewhere... maybe on page 16, maybe on page 47, but I can work my way through... and then, I realise they were recalled by a guildie 2 days earlier. Should have checked the guild log. How silly of me.

#264 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:24

Bump!

#265 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:52

We'll take a look at this, however we're first going to be implementing the new 1600+ skills and also the Composing feature :)

#266 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:09

We'll take a look at this, however we're first going to be implementing the new 1600+ skills and also the Composing feature :)

good good to hear :) could you throw us global event sometime this week? its really been long time since we had one... I and many want to achieve crystal medal :P

#267 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2013 - 18:09

Thank you Hoof and Team .. We all pray thay it doesnt take long .. maybe it seems an easy fix to us because its already coded for the GS .. but we understand the flames you would get for putting this before other pending updates. We will anxiously await this!

#268 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:41

Hoof I know you say you will look at this idea after these 2 features, but it seems these 2 features are going to take a while to pin down to exactly what you are wanting, so why cant you take a few minutes look at the thread and see all the positive ideas in it and decide if to implement the idea or not, and if so get it done, as urck mentioned it should be relatively easy to mimic the guild store to become the new backpack.

#269 levy1977

levy1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 19:15

I would like to piggy back off this tread and ask for something additional.

Since we are talking about Backpacks, Guild Store slots and how to make it user friendly, hitting the REPORT button inside the guild store function, we need to view the report the same way, be able to hide potions, or types of gear, so the report is not so long.

Example: I can hold 1500 guild tagged items, that is a long long long ..........long list of items/potions. It would be great to work on the functionality of all backpack/guild store/Report related buttons.

Thank you HCS

#270 PXT

PXT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 February 2013 - 18:34

Thumbs up on the idea, just re-reading the thread to follow up.

#271 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 17:06

I agree, the backpack can be quite painful to go through. I have several folders, but I also have a ton of pvp gear, and if I want to grab a specific item, I usually want it NOW, and every single thing that could speed up the process of finding it would be a great addition to the game.

12 items per page just isn't enough, and to be able to filter would be great too.

thumbs up :)

og3DxyP.gif

#272 Needlethee

Needlethee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 18:10

Yes I agree great idea. The implementation might be a challenge for the fs writers, but I think well worth the effort

#273 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 March 2013 - 22:06

New skills, then composing, then this :)

#274 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 July 2013 - 17:22

bump for relevance to upcoming stuff ...

#275 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 July 2013 - 19:19

I didn't see this on the road map posted yesterday.  I hope they consider it still.

#276 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 19:33

Pretty cool idea, maybe even just expand to show more than 12 items a page ?

I hate folders because to me its 2x more work to set up the folder, put stuff in it, open that folder and page through it. if a page showed say 50 items a page then folders would become a lot more useful :)

As far as guild store I havent used many for a while so not sure what that means but the manage page is neat with filters for different slots and stuff so yea nice addition.

#277 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:49

Let me get this straight, this idea will make our personal backpack slots pop up like the guild store pops up now? And if that's the case, to equip, drink, etc you would have to right click the item to do such actions?

#278 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 19:16

Okay... this "may" sound off topic... but... This thread was created before the current ultra-hyped Implementation topic so this is my "twist" which leads to the same thing and kills, perhaps, several birds with one stone... Might be a wee bit outrageous... but hey... just a thought...

Somebody in one of the posts I skimmed in this 14 page thread made a comment about the Manage Backpack screen. So I went back and checked the differences between FSH and FS naked.

My suggestion then is that HCS work on the Manage Backpack screen directly. I find the FSH option to move clicked items between folders to be extremely useful.

FSH also has "options" on the items which I don't actually find that useful... however... if HCS implemented the things Urck is talking about, such as drink, wear, etc... I thing it might sway me to prioritize this over some of the other suggestions.

Any thoughts? If it's not clear... please send me a pm in game with a link back to this post... typing pretty quick here... stuff to do! lol.

Nice idea Urck and prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#279 Nikita90

Nikita90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 19:55

i vote, passionately, on hell yes. i am having trouble with only 55 of my 118 BP slots full lol

#280 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 20:09

couldn't imagine those with max'd backpacks  :blink: time for some interface upgrades 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: