Photo

HELP: ASV - ARG Run's

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#21 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:56

I demand social groups. Especially in longer (ascended) dungeons. Hate doing runs where I talk to myself, hehe...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#22 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:53

Main point of post looking for Group possible run ASV bassic lvl 45 gear  Jearly + thoght item gained from PL - Daily DGN lvl 45 jewarly be fine with - lvl 45 weaspon's - rare - Heroic Minal gem of Glim's Not to much of issue run ASV

Now part of ARG ran thought 1 Time with well geared Tank - Healer tank ABS good healer. DPS mys elf bit udner DPS

Got thought till rumble before all hell happend failed. - Rumble pain kill. if not readly for him.

Over all not requremnt to get in group or more so just matter can survile so healer can heal tank - Tank can mange with minial isue of death.

Looking for group as i am in game usly in world chat US Zaphyer sever looking for help.

Working on get better gem's Lacking FP make some upgrade's so better preped for ARG.

Looking posisble ARG run if at all possible usly get ARG as tank Personal hatrated for it and healer run with as well.

Stated gear check when come's down to ARG not so much ASV.

IF there are group's going aroundmy time frame work's best pls. Posted here Try update list of name soon. On main body of posted with People looking for group's - Class

If can Pls posted Class - Get updating main body of topic.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#23 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2014 - 14:46

Main point of post looking for Group possible run ASV bassic lvl 45 gear  Jearly + thoght item gained from PL - Daily DGN lvl 45 jewarly be fine with - lvl 45 weaspon's - rare - Heroic Minal gem of Glim's Not to much of issue run ASV

Now part of ARG ran thought 1 Time with well geared Tank - Healer tank ABS good healer. DPS mys elf bit udner DPS

Got thought till rumble before all hell happend failed. - Rumble pain kill. if not readly for him.

Over all not requremnt to get in group or more so just matter can survile so healer can heal tank - Tank can mange with minial isue of death.

Looking for group as i am in game usly in world chat US Zaphyer sever looking for help.
Working on get better gem's Lacking FP make some upgrade's so better preped for ARG.

Looking posisble ARG run if at all possible usly get ARG as tank Personal hatrated for it and healer run with as well.
Stated gear check when come's down to ARG not so much ASV.

IF there are group's going aroundmy time frame work's best pls. Posted here Try update list of name soon. On main body of posted with People looking for group's - Class

If can Pls posted Class - Get updating main body of topic.

Captured my point exatly; thanks frog legs

@ernzor: I am willing to chat but I know that I can chat too much and therefore be annoying as hell to the point I may have been added to someone's ignore list (I'm assuming but I think it's true).

To the point, I'm willing to an ASV run today if anyone is up for it mainly those who really know what the requirements are and has been doing it for a while (and those I know well); not no elitist scumbag who don't know nothing.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#24 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 15:52

Whenever i chat in asv or arg someone dies :(

Fire,i like fire.

#25 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 16:57

Captured my point exatly; thanks frog legs

@ernzor: I am willing to chat but I know that I can chat too much and therefore be annoying as hell to the point I may have been added to someone's ignore list (I'm assuming but I think it's true).

To the point, I'm willing to an ASV run today if anyone is up for it mainly those who really know what the requirements are and has been doing it for a while (and those I know well); not no elitist scumbag who don't know nothing.

i thought i might be thought of as elitist as i tend to jack up on gems and go for records, i then thought u dont understand what an elitist is with statements of scumbag and knowing nothing so i thought i better google first to make sure i had my understanding right, elitism and elitist basically tends to mean others that group because they feel superior if simplified, i dont feel we have that at all in eldevin, a few times you hear 'oh such n such is an awesome tank or healer or dps etc' but i never hear of people saying oh that person is crap unless they are scamming, trolling or generally causing trouble, i think any grouping that is going on is basically guild/friendship/time/safety(ARG)/fun factor based, many tanks do try and help others but its hard to please such a big crowd of mostly dps, there isnt a huge rush when there is not a lot extra to do at cap, i basically have spent about 3 months going for my first fabled set(with supporter), one run away still but it will come if you keep moving towards it :)

#26 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2014 - 17:00

And here is part of the problem.  Now that you've done it a few times, you only want to run with people who have been doing it awhile.  And so that poor guy trying to get in the first time can't.

(And by the way, that makes you the elitist, not the person who doesn't know anything.  But don't take it personal, this attitude seems all too common.)

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#27 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 20:01

And here is part of the problem.  Now that you've done it a few times, you only want to run with people who have been doing it awhile.  And so that poor guy trying to get in the first time can't.

(And by the way, that makes you the elitist, not the person who doesn't know anything.  But don't take it personal, this attitude seems all too common.)

dunno actually, last 6 or 7 asv's ive done with new to asv tank's n healers learning it with sometimes heavy death rate on oceanic helping them get through it :-)

#28 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2014 - 21:27

dunno actually, last 6 or 7 asv's ive done with new to asv tank's n healers learning it with sometimes heavy death rate on oceanic helping them get through it :-)

Then I apologize.  I misinterpreted when you said "really know what the requirements are and has been doing it for a while".

And I agree.  I have no problem with a long run and excessive wipes helping newly made or newly geared 45s.  I only get impatient if they continue to make the same errors and refuse to listen or learn.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#29 Luke Hardy

Luke Hardy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 22:06

Pure Mage PvE DPS here in need for ASV/ARG runs. Can off-heal well too.

• Post Beta player for over 2 years - those were the days.
  • Back casually after over a year away.

Misfit - Proph/Mage - DPS PvE DNG Build

#30 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2014 - 22:55

Then I apologize.  I misinterpreted when you said "really know what the requirements are and has been doing it for a while".

And I agree.  I have no problem with a long run and excessive wipes helping newly made or newly geared 45s.  I only get impatient if they continue to make the same errors and refuse to listen or learn.

To garfield as well: I still say screw those who think they know everything (my definition of elitist) but I agree of helping new people who hit 45 (as long as they are willing to learn)

#31 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:39

Pls, Posted Class - So update information main page for those looking - possible around genral time frame. For thsoe who genral not upa roudn reset best work for them and me as well.

Stated: Pls post class infomration - thank you Misfit.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#32 Removed221770

Removed221770

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:06

I'll heal. I'm on 98% of the day haha. Just message me (usually on US).

#33 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:25

anytime after 6pm est-usa

mage/archer dps with level 45 set and some nice gems

Edited by Endarken, 28 December 2014 - 01:26.

#34 Kijjum

Kijjum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2014 - 03:32

I'm a little dps who wants to run ;P

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: