Photo

How To Get Dungeons Run/Team

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 20:49

I'm making this thread because I've seen a lot of players having problem to get dungeons run.

So these are some advices that I could tell:

1. Shouting World Chat. This is the easiest way to do but hardest to succeed if you are a DPS class or when the server you're at has low player online.

• When you found some people whom wants to run a same dungeons with you, invite them to join you.
  • When your team is not complete, you better take them to hop other server to find more people.

2. Once you got a decent team to run dungeons with, courtesy is what you should keep with you before, during and after dungeons run. Make them feel comfortable playing with you so they might run dungeons with you again.

3. If you're a new player, try to be a good listener and follow what the others tell you what to do and not to do. Because tanks and healers are the most grumpy players in team.

4. If you want to keep having a team to run with every day. FRIENDSHIP is what you need to build.

• Try to make friends in game, try to keep being nice to them, help them when they need, then they might do the same to you.
  • It is not easy to get tanks nor healers. So you'll have to either respec to tank/healer or ask your mates to respec. Don't be afraid of failure, it will teach you nicely. This game has a nice community where you can ask advices to learn and master your roll as (Tanks, Heals, DPS) and helps such as crafting stuffs for free if you have the required materials.
  • Grow with them, learn with them, do some experiments with them, then succeed with them.
  • There might be dramas happened between you and them. This is when you have to calm your self down and try not to hurt each other. Because it's not easy to unite a broken thing. Though when you managed to unite it, you'll find it's not the same anymore.

5. All about friendship and courtesy. Because feelings are real even just in game.

6. Why am I saying this?

• This game currently has a low player base, so you might need to switch server to form a group or looking for help you need.
  • There are a lot of players whom don't want to take some people to run with again because of a little mistake, talked too much or being a smartass.
  • I made friends with some people and used to run dungeons together everyday. Then drama happened by a small thing, but big result.

That's all what I can say. Thanks for reading! :)

P.S. "Seems like Numbered List feature is not working here"

Edited by shoval, 09 September 2015 - 21:05.

#2 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 September 2015 - 22:09

A few other tips.

- Be geared for what you are asking to join if you dont know the people. Dont ask for ASV/ARG/ICC before getting the 45 set etc. However if you mention you are undergeared beforehand, or know people who are willing to take you, then go for it. But people may get annoyed.

- Dont chop and change what you're looking for. Have seen this alot in World Chat. Dont sign up for group dungeon runs, then post in world chat you are looking for PvP, arena, ToC etc. If you do this and I am leader of group I will assume you do not want to be part of the dungeon run anymore.

- Try not to be negative. Negativity breeds negativity and I for one dont want that in my chat feed so having you in my dungeon run will not be fun, therefore I am much less likely to invite. Others may be different, but I know plenty of others like me who want to enjoy their runs.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#3 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 22:23

More tips from people would be awesome!

#4 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 September 2015 - 22:47

I often get several messages from the same player when I ask for dps. And its a turnoff and it makes you less likely to be picked. Give me a little time to respond. Have some patience. Also be prepared for the dungeon, if its ASV/ARG/ICC have pots and food ready. If you dont Im very likely not to pick you again for such dungeons. Today a ranger asked me to tank RG, he had no jewelry at all, crafted gear and no dirks, just a crossbow. 4000 hp. Please be somewhat geared:) 

#5 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 September 2015 - 23:08

I am one not refance how to find, amug those constly complaing trying find groups get no where.

Make freands - Help those where i can - Do have mental issue - grammer issue - Very bord constly chat in world chat usly annyoys sevral poeple - make less likly to wont run with me.

Regardless of Gear - Build spec - over all very good DPS - range - War/sin Over all amug few use skill's in combo means thought do mana burn more then should be but over all i am ou put maxium DPS.

Best tip can personly say try freand people World chat will not find people, Ask around freands list.

Other issue is, Time zone for me Mid day - near night time time zone most player base loging off or burnt out for main people play with.

shovel - Time zone usly log in mid night range - Make hard get help from few people usly around willing to help.

Some ask for help best, try offer them help. Simply respon to theremsg vs ignoring them complety. curtisy is better then filling unwelcome.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#6 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 23:34

Ya sorry, Frog. We have time zone problem that prevents us to play together. You always not around when I look on my friends list to run dungeons with.

#7 Tankh

Tankh

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 03:32

Best tip I can give you, person reading this is the following; when looking for dungeon runs and nobody picks you, stay positive and DO NOT give up. It is possible that the tanks could be busy. It is also possible that the healers could be busy. Keep looking for a run. Do not feel sad that you are unsuccessful with finding a run. Staying strong and not giving up is very important. And as it has been stated, try to gear up before asking for ASV, my lovely sweet ARG that I miss and/or ICC. Those three are like the "elite" dungeons. Some do not care about the set requirement.

Anyways, if you cannot find a run, keep trying WITHOUT spamming. Another tip; when you finish a run, thank the team then leave if you want to or have to. Leaving right after the queue to EC only shows that you used the team for your benefit and that the teammates have no value (in my opinion).

Thank you for reading.

-Tankh
I am a million steps ahead, people don't understand and want me dead. I know true knowledge making me bright, eventually people see that I was right. - Tankh. ;D

#8 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:33

i got a tip, really for people who lives in a family (especially for the ones who ave a job at home to do) complete that work before dungeons (one of my biggest mistakes) don't ask for a group if your actually busy at home or going somewhere in the next minute or something(yes, me again)If someone at home calls you for something asap, always tell them to wait.(wiivjia wont let me go on runs anymore since i keep afk-ing in dungeons before)  if its life or death, just ditch it, look after your self!(happens to me...)if your parents threaten you that they're gonna ground you on your device/s, just don't listen to them unless if they're in a very bad mood or if they actually are serious about it(that's my mum and sister and sorry to those that ive done that to). also remember this...do not kill high level players that starts runs in TA or else they'll hate you for real ahaha. do not annoy them too.(ive experienced this. shov u know who) Test your skills in story mode (RG/BT) and always ask for help, give your group warnings that you are new to the dungeon or something. Ask for tips too, ask peeps said up there, the community is nice. For the new DPSs out there, always remember to use "Area of Effect" spells. People in dungeons think that single target spells in a group of mobs doesnt count as a dps, since ur only attacking one mob, out of like 10/20 etc.      if uz need a healer, im usually available (except for arg/icc since i suck cuz im on a pvp build(its suitable for ASV or below if u want to know it, ask me :) ))

Edited by ordinaryfunguy, 10 September 2015 - 07:35.

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

#9 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:03

Lol you went to cook rice during rumble:) 

#10 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 September 2015 - 15:24

1. Don't rage if we die a few times; its a game and sometimes mistakes are made.

2. Do not spam invites when its clearly stated that the run will happen later.

3. Do not start a run/group summon without proper buffs nor if a group is not ready nor when a specific time is stated.

4. Listen to what's being told especially if you're new in a dungeon.

5. Need only on weapons & armor related to your class; greed everything else.

6. Specifically me: Potions/food does help but this should be common sense by now. I won't penalize those who don't have food/pots especially when I'm not the best tank in town. Straight to the point: use food/pots; it helps when you're low on dps and quests too. If I have excess of something, don't hurt to ask, I may give some to you free of charge.

7. Weeklies: if you need weeklies for RG/BT, say so; that way we'll get them done.

8. Have some patience. If someone needs to afk for a bit, let them and be respectful about it but if you don't get back by a certain time, you will be replaced. Don't get mad, this is a real time game and some of us don't have the time to wait on others. This also applies to those who want fast runs: I'm in not into speed runs or have a desire to do the fastest time but I do pull my limit and hold well to do moderate times. If you're a perfectionist and/or what those fast runs, I'm not the tank for you.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#11 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 September 2015 - 16:06

don't piss sd off then you will get dungeon runs. :)

#12 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 September 2015 - 17:48

don't piss sd off then you will get dungeon runs. :)

dont piss off mog either:)

#13 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 18:36

haha I wanted to "Like" all the comments but it says "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" LOL

But thank you for adding more tips all :)

#14 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:20

dont piss off mog either:)

If you piss off one tank, you piss all them off -_-

The world is cruel...as will I....

#15 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:09

If you piss off one tank, you piss all them off -_-

I only have 5 tanks i might make more:)

#16 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 September 2015 - 19:56

I only have 5 tanks i might make more:)

pretty sure he meant the friends of that one person , as i often dont run with ppl who piss my friends off

#17 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 September 2015 - 23:25

pretty sure he meant the friends of that one person , as i often dont run with ppl who piss my friends off

Ah i dont do that either

#18 rowbet

rowbet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:25

If someone at home calls you for something asap, always tell them to wait.(wiivjia wont let me go on runs anymore since i keep afk-ing in dungeons before)  if its life or death, just ditch it, look after your self!

Ahhh! I think I can still remember the days when what my family wanted was less important than what I wanted.

i got a tip, really for people who lives in a family (especially for the ones who ave a job at home to do) complete that work before dungeons (one of my biggest mistakes) don't ask for a group if your actually busy at home or going somewhere in the next minute or something

Fully agree - but it is one of the reasons why I have run maybe one or two "proper" dungeons in the last 12 months. Everyone else is off running WB in the time that's left.  :(

Just as well the cows created story mode

Robet (Proph 49)   Orbet (mage 49)  Ebrot (magepro 49)

Tebor (warsin 49)   Orteb(sin 49)  Beort (warsin 49 - might become tank)

Betro (ranger 49)   Trobe (??? 6 - there for bene runs - just whisper

#19 rowbet

rowbet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:11

Also worth remembering that it is possible to find out which tanks are online. The chat command

/who templar 44-49

(or what ever level range you need) will tell you who is online that has some points in templar skills and of the level you need. If you then "inspect" those players, the tanks are (very likely) the ones with a sword and shield. You can then whisper them direct if you have a group that is missing just the tank --- or know to switch server if there are none online.

In principle, the same works for prophets, but mages and prophets wear much the same gear, so this is not so useful.

Edited by rowbet, 03 October 2015 - 10:12.

Robet (Proph 49)   Orbet (mage 49)  Ebrot (magepro 49)

Tebor (warsin 49)   Orteb(sin 49)  Beort (warsin 49 - might become tank)

Betro (ranger 49)   Trobe (??? 6 - there for bene runs - just whisper

#20 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 21:36

Also worth remembering that it is possible to find out which tanks are online. The chat command

/who templar 44-49

(or what ever level range you need) will tell you who is online that has some points in templar skills and of the level you need. If you then "inspect" those players, the tanks are (very likely) the ones with a sword and shield. You can then whisper them direct if you have a group that is missing just the tank --- or know to switch server if there are none online.

In principle, the same works for prophets, but mages and prophets wear much the same gear, so this is not so useful.

/who templar  command is broken though. Will also show people who does not have single points on tank tree.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: