• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 12:56

i agree with having this implemented.....dont forget there is also the fact that a certain guild may have relics that the players could only obtain because of their level, good relic or not, and as the guild and players level, they have access to more relics with much better stats...yet they could be filled up with undesirable relics only because it was all they could get.  so i can see an advantage to this...yet IMHO, i would say that this option would be for having it NOT empowered, and not defended, and for couple weeks, as opposed to hours....if im correct, the OP was saying no longer needed...or out grown.  otherwise, would be nice to take bunch of relics, then relinquish them, take bunch more, rinse, repeat.....LOL

#22 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 07 March 2016 - 19:36

Personally, I think there should be a 48 hour minimum as I have known players who like to prepare for their hunt the day before and I don't think they should be forced to sit on the relic to the last possible minute before rushing off to their hunting ground.

Ultimately, if this gets approved, HCS will have to decide on what a reasonable cutoff time would be.  I also like lapdragon's idea about having it not relinquish automatically if it's empowered but only if the guild has a way of unempowering without being on the relic (for such a scenario as if a player joins a guild and captures a relic no one else in the guild can reach and then leaves or goes offline indefinitely).

#23 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:48

There was a guild awhile back that took relic after  relic. That was the only reason this guild existed and once they got to the point they were satisfied, they quit and I'm not sure what happened to that guild.

#24 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:50

There was a guild awhile back that took relic after  relic. That was the only reason this guild existed and once they got to the point they were satisfied, they quit and I'm not sure what happened to that guild.

It's was 1husler guild which is essentially a solo guild... He recruited people to go around and take every relic and once every relic in the game was captured minus our's i guess the people went their ways.

#25 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:55

I like the idea.

#26 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:01

Doing something like that would give every player in the game the chance to take a relic.  It is fun after all. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: